Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) (21319 Views)

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by West2019(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
nawoa enemies of progress are working devil is a failure .Rip to this handsome kids .
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2021
R.I.P to these beautiful angels. cry

May we live to die on a very good day.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Chibudollar: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2021
This country is cursed know this and know peace
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Chibudollar: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Joyidood:
you people will literally advertise your rubbish on every single post
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by izubext007: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2021
So painful, mercy God grant them eternal peace.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by iramure(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2021
twilliamx:

God is real and he Is a just God but there are some things that are hard to explain. He said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on....such a sad news...I only can testify what he has done for me...may God comfort them
I personally have no issue with God's existence or not, where my issues lies is the religion introduced to us. It is completely a lie. We have different religious beliefs all claiming holy holy holy causing confusion everywhere.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Arhum876: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2021
see below

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2021
iramure:
I personally have no issue with God's existence or not, where my issues lies is the religion introduced to us. It is completely a lie. We have different religious beliefs all claiming holy holy holy causing confusion everywhere.

I understand the way you feel. Thats why salvation is personal while religion is general. You can only have a true communication with God through your personal relationship with him. May he lead us aright...

1 Like

Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Oh my God! Little angels gone in the most agonizing way.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2021
The future of 3 bright and promising lad was cut off because of carelessness...

Condolences to the family.... Losing 3 children in one night is heart wrenching cry cry
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2021
So sad
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

You must be mad,how dare you called me pathetic broken record ? Do you think I'm so useless gullible fools like you ?
Of course you are mad.Your madness is incurable now that you have entered the centre of the market place.
Sentimental fool, of course you are useless,stupid, and demented. If not,you wouldn't be ranting like a frustrated rabid dog.
slowpoke.
Really touched some raw nerves by calling you pathetic broken record.
Hahaha.
Compound-complex sentimental fool.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Impregnablefolk: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I'm very sad right now.this people are my brother's and sister's from the same place, very painful death,rip to them .

When we told people that God doesn't exist they argue with us, what has this innocent children did to him that he killed them ? Why can't he protect his children ? Does it means he is happy seeing innocent poor children dying ? Why God is so incompetent ?
I am grossly ashamed that u r an Idoma boi. God will soon arest you. It's just a matter of time. There is no other name unto heavens given 2 men by which we must be saved. That at d mention of d name (Jesus) every knee must bow n every tongue must confess dat He is Lord!
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Impregnablefolk:

I am grossly ashamed that u r an Idoma boi. God will soon arest you. It's just a matter of time. There is no other name unto heavens given 2 men by which we must be saved. That at d mention of d name (Jesus) every knee must bow n every tongue must confess dat He is Lord!

Shut up there.i have been an atheist since more than ten years now,why don't your useless God never arrest me ? There's no God or Satan in anywhere, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of God and satan.that shit doesn't exist.
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is heartbreaking, may GOD help us
Re: Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) by TrendsVentures: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Such a piece of Unfortunate news that could have been avoided with the help of a smoke/carbon monoxide detector

May the lord console the families

A smoke/carbon monoxide gives a warning signal when they receive the first stage of any fire,

They are more precise than the 5 sense organs of the human body

I urge everyone to get at least a battery-operated or wired smoke installed in every room of your home

in addition, a carbon monoxide detector is mandatory for residential

Based on the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5083452/couple-die-aba-after-eating

It's important and vital to your health and wellbeing

Call/Whatsapp 08033797978

envoymedia:
Three members of a family have been burnt to death at their home in Otukpo, Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident occurred in a two-bedroom flat of Jesus College Quarters, home of the father of the victims, Mr Ochoche Ode, at around 1.00 a.m on Friday December 17.

According to Ode, the fire was noticed at midnight by his wife’s younger sister who perceived that something was burning while three of his children were asleep.

He said that he was in one of the rooms with his wife when they were alerted of the incident.

"As I was about to find out what was happening, the fire escalated, covering the whole room where my kids were sleeping and in an attempt to force myself into the room to rescue the children, my face got badly burnt. All attempts by neighbours to quell the fire failed and all my three children were burnt to death,” Ode said.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Sewuese Anene, confirmed the incident on Friday in Makurdi.

Abrahamochoga Ab wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4182890475149514&id=100002858079991

https://igberetvnews.com/1409476/three-children-burnt-death-fire-razes-parents-home-benue-photo/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.