Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) (35218 Views)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by l0uie(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
This specific gender and mood swing, sha.

* Lights my kpoli.
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Qoko: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
She was angry cos she was supplied wrong cake vs what she ordered for.
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Ffhh: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
And a simp must have paid for that
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by iamme1234(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
No matter how angry I am, I can never punch a cake tongue
I LOVE CAKE tongue Yummy cheesy

Address to send u a cake
What should I inscribed on it?
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nilon: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
what about big dick
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by meetme01: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
She had to vent her anger on something. The cake became the victim. A disorder though. She needs urgent intervention to real out her mind.
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess she just found out that her boyfriend who got her the cake and didn't show up for the party, was cheating on her elsewhere.

The punch she gave the cake is called 'The fist of rage' in kung fu grin
Lol! Gbam!
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
oh you will grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by baby124: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
This girl get problem. She even get friends, how? Be like all of them mad together.
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Yankee101: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Avoid certain people
The proud and arrogant
The vengeful and angry
The bigot and zealot
The depraved and wanton
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Must be a rubber cake cos I don’t understand how she didn’t break through it with her mike Tyson hands. shocked grin
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by toolate2fail(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
pls if u see send me mail too am interested realplace1983@gmail.com
jeff1993:
Awon HOT temper!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill..... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year again!!!
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by mkoabiola: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ogbanje
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by duptie(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess she just found out that her boyfriend who got her the cake and didn't show up for the party, was cheating on her elsewhere.

The punch she gave the cake is called 'The fist of rage' in kung fu grin
walai, hand of god
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Speaklove: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Demonic manifestations everywhere but you talk they call you extremist ,and dumb sheeple .
Demons don't manifest only when people roll on the floor ,they manifest through every day characters and activities

But people won't see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Dozie32(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Beebah2000:

Olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by chudez0147(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

The gods are angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Her Boyfriend don disappoint am, no more hope for her. I pity who go marry am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whether she likes it or not, dem go still eat her cake.

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmmm, she won't cope with her future husband with that condition.
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by fluffybaby(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ogbanjes everywhere
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Say no to drugs and prostitution

SureBadBoy:
A lady who appears to have quite a hot temper was captured on camera angrily smashing her birthday cake during what is believed to be her birthday party.

In the viral video, the moment leading to her smashing the cake show her pressing her phone before punching the cake causing it to fall into the floor.

Surprised by her action, one of her guests is heard screaming while the others were literally jaw dropped as they looked at her and wonder why she became so upset.

The lady, who donned a tiara and a black dress was seated in the midst of guests as they partied in club with drinks all around their table but the event would take a new turn after she smashed her cake into the ground.

Watch the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Q1YwWorA
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's said that even the blind can now see

People re inviting demons anyhow these days without thinking twice both girls, boys, women, men, and children

But it is all over the world not just in Nigeria

End time for real grin

Speaklove:
Demonic manifestations everywhere but you talk they call you extremist ,and dumb sheeple .
Demons don't manifest only when people roll on the floor ,they manifest through every day characters and activities

But people won't see
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Donchieli: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
All na clout chasing

chatinent:
So the person videoing her and the cake directly knew she was going to punch it baa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is it only me that noticed that that was a dummy cake?

See as e fly sef... cake no the scatter?? grin
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Exceed15: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
I guess someone want to trend by force
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
YourFavorite21:
Stupid girl, ungrateful thing. sad

Exactly my thoughts...
E sure me die say no be that OLOSHO use her money buy that cake..

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2021
SureBadBoy:
A lady who appears to have quite a hot temper was captured on camera angrily smashing her birthday cake during what is believed to be her birthday party.

In the viral video, the moment leading to her smashing the cake show her pressing her phone before punching the cake causing it to fall into the floor.

Surprised by her action, one of her guests is heard screaming while the others were literally jaw dropped as they looked at her and wonder why she became so upset.

The lady, who donned a tiara and a black dress was seated in the midst of guests as they partied in club with drinks all around their table but the event would take a new turn after she smashed her cake into the ground.

Watch the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Q1YwWorA
Silly women everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Dancing With His Nigerian Wife At Their Traditional Wedding (video) / Physically Challenged Man Weds In Wheelchair, Shares Traditional Wedding Pics / Emmax Band best For urparty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.