Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered (36099 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Nyanabo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
If the unknown faces
Unknown sources
And unknown everything
Then we are better off not knowing
Indict people for god's sake and carry it through undecided
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by hope4nigeria(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:
Monarch, opposition politicians fingered

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/plot-by-2-govs-i-ex-gov-to-destabilise-north-uncovered/
Stupid buhari, Stupid APC, Stupid people everywhere, you claim such weighty allegations against serving governor and you never declare State of emergency in thier respective state? You claim people committed treason and they never arrest them inside Nigeria? But you can quickly fly all available resources to Kenya to arrest kanu, buhari is oloriburuku Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by sirp9898(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ipob news
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Safyqueen: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Minime10:

Was that not buhari's wishes in 2015 to make the country ungovernable if he looses election in 2015

Stop telling lies please.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by NobleRace: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
There should be a law that any proclaims any politician who sponsors or arms youth in the country as being a terrorist. Since terorrism involves the use of violence to achieve political goals! Politicians are behind a lot of the violence we witness in this country.

I believe there might be a plot to organize protests. Since this government hates protests, they termed it violent protest to make it look criminal.

Whereas, the allegation didn't state specifically why the planned protest is suspected to be a violent one.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by rajiedreez: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is it stabilized before?
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by creepsyme(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/plot-by-2-govs-i-ex-gov-to-destabilise-north-uncovered/
Can we know who the governors are?
Or they should keep quiet.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Jamesz12: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wetin concern me.
Let the North Burn
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Global81: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:

Maybe they are opposition or They are about to go decamp to ruling party
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by treatise: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:

The same method APC applied in 2015.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by drololaaof: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Up till morrow you have not mentioned Sunday Igboho sponsor,Boko boys etc . When did the north settle,you just want to say something because of the yuletide . I beg stop disturbing us.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Chidex50(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients. Everything is politics for una
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Collins4u1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
First ask yourself.

What does Nigeria define destabilizing as?

In Nigeria destabilizing simply means bring an idea that threatens the nepotism, corruption and backwardnes of the people in power.

It might be a sit up protest.

Bleep Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Terrier99: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
The North should be ashamed
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Umaski: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mkpurummiri Government. grin
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Ockra007: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
To what end
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Iykenuwa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is the North not destabilised already?
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by tradepunter: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol you northerners are not ready yet, when north become a complete shadow of itself, you will mention their names.

You dy mind them
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Comedian2019: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nameless govs?
Nonsense
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Easyosafo: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Northern region is already destabilized. So what are you talking about? Rubbish
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Forumobserver12(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Esseite:
- Unknown source.
- Unknown Governors.
- Unknown youth leader.
- Unknown monarch.
- Unknown separatist group.
- Governors lodge in Asokoro.. Which Governor does not have a home/lodge in maitama or asokoro?

You could have just shifted blame on PDP and rested, rather than propaganda speculations. This is just a future excuse to clamp down on any insecurity protest in the north while tagging it opposition.

Exactly my thoughts, your head dey there...
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BJanta: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:

This is a script - too glib to be true.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Forumobserver12(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
henkey:
Can't this unanimous Governors, ex, & others who are involve in the so called insecurity be arrested.
What is DSS doing to get them prosecuted, maybe they are untouchable by the current regime.

There's a plan protest coming up in some northern states, the presidency is jittery over it so they have decided to come up with the excuse of labelling them agent of distablization...this an excuse to clamp down on the protesters...
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Mrpojj(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Islie:

How does protesting against insecurity in the north amount to plot to destabilize the north
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Rebuke: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Another excuse to start arresting and harassing innocent and peaceful protesters.

I bet everyone involved in this evil government will never go unpunished. Posterity will never forgive them.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Forumobserver12:

There's a plan protest coming up in some northern states, the presidency is jittery over it so they have decided to come up with the excuse of labelling them agent of distablization...this an excuse to clamp down on the protesters...
Small steps to catch up with "North" korea but we are getting there. Mandatory Mourning of 10 years deceased rulers is around the corner.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BabbanBura(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol you northerners are not ready yet, when north become a complete shadow of itself, you will mention their names.

SmallplentyLois where u deg in lagos, I wan come spend holiday for Lasgidi this year, I no go mind you show me around, will you?
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Sulvuti: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
[all Na sham, y aren't you use the security forces to curb insecurity in the North , but rather using them to intimidate the poor citizens fighting for their right..... this useless government self thinking they can still be using their lies to decisive people so as we should pity them,,, ogbeni commot for road make I see place jare...... Alaye APC to they lie
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by bikefab(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is probably a lie created to divert attention from Buhari, the real sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria. Belive this at your own peril
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by zigzagluv: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
They wan to prevent the North Youth from Protesting because they see the secure north is gaining great momentum
kettykings:
Is the North not destabilised already
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Igahbarr: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
This allegation can not stop the #Northisbleeding planned protest. If you like label them as bandits!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.