Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura (1527 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura by UsmanIll: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yusuf Buhari, son of the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, was crowned with traditional ruler title (Talaban Daura) in the Daura Kingdom on Saturday.

Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Ahmad Lawan and other dignitaries, including Katsina Governor Aminu Bello Masari and Emir of Bichi Nasiru Ado Bayero have all attended the coronation ceremony.

The Daura Emirate, the birthplace of President Buhari, has appointed Yusuf Buhari as Talban Daura and Hakimin Kwasarawa.

The appointment was made by the Emir of Daura Alhaji Umar Farouk.

Ahmad Lawan was received at Katsina International Airport by Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina.

The ceremony is being held while the Nigerian President is in Turkey attending a Turkey-Africa trade summit.

https://en.arewatimes.com.ng/2021/12/18/president-buharis-son-yusuf-crowned-with-traditional-ruler-title-talban-daura/

Re: President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura by respect80(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
All for the money

Very good news cos that's what our priority is right now
Re: President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura by MightySparrow: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Taliban Kwa?

Another leader of Islamic state officially turbaned.
Re: President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
All tyrants have one thing in common: they achieve spasmic orgasm when their subjects suffer. Remember the Roman tyrant, Nero.who fiddled while Rome burnt? We now have our own Nero. He has sent his son to dance and feast before Kastina women who tearfully mourn their children and husbands killed by Buhari-supported murderers called bandits. If Buhari and Yusuf were that important to the emirate, why didn't they receive all the titles before now? If the lifeless is sure of his integrity why not wait at least 2 years after office to receive any honor from any people?But no. He knows none will come by then. If he is a discerning man, he would know that these are insincere gestures by people who are attracted by the power he wields. As for me, I wield no power but my people love me. That's the difference between me and Buhari.

On a lighter note, Buhari's love for anything terrorism is huge. He wants talibans in Nigeria by all means such that he names his son one.
Re: President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura by slowice(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
If had happened in the east now so ode will start talking trash.... But you see them say same thing here

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Adamu Orisha. / Human Yam Wow / Breaking!!!Radio Biafra says they ve started training volunteers in Enugu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.