Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? (2382 Views)

Hawker Spotted Selling His Wares Singing With The Major Candidates (pix/video) / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2021

2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Ttalk: 3:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Are you conducting survey or what?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by sweetonugbu: 3:44am On Dec 19, 2021
ATIKU

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Atiku will win...

North West- 65% Atiku 35% Tinubu (APC and Buhari factor)
North East- 70% Atiku, 30% Tinubu (Atiku wins his region handsomely)
North Central- Atiku 55%, Tinubu 45%
South East- Atiku 75%, Tinubu 25%.. (The pigs hate APC and Tinubu more)
South West- Atiku 30%, Tinubu 70% (Tinubu wins his region).
South South- Atiku 62%, Tinubu 38% (PDP factor)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Laggafin: 4:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Non will emerge candidates of their parties.. u get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by nzeobi(m): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2021
State by state analysis will help us to get a clearer picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by WonderManly(m): 5:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Still ATIKULATE, ATIKULATION, ATIKULATED and i will always be ATIKULATING for Life grin grin grin cool cool cool cool sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
ATIKU will WIN and WON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you like come tell me sey i know sabi English. I don't care! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Stemkay: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Two thieves
Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by newbornmacho(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Which tinubu? The opolo eyed, drug smuggler, and brown toothed mkpurummiri addict?

Nah...anyone but him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Maxymilliano(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2021
cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by helinues: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2021

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by BlackfireX: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2021
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Chikarata2020(m): 5:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Depends on the party each of them is contesting with. Every body knows what APC can do in term of rigging
Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by helinues: 5:35am On Dec 19, 2021
1577seven:
[s][/s]

You must probably be dosing off while doing this.

Give yourself a rest and don't break down all in the name of cancelling comments.

I pity your poor hands in the future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Namnam: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2021
I don’t care who wins
As long as it isn’t another Muslim terrorist sympathizer I’m fine just not another clown

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Godfullsam(m): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2021
We should not allow another fooolani to preside over the affairs of this country again.

They are incompetent... All of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by louqas: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2021
WonderManly:
Still ATIKULATE, ATIKULATION, ATIKULATED and i will always be ATIKULATING for Life grin grin grin cool cool cool cool sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
ATIKU will WIN and WON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you like come tell me sey i know sabi English. I don't care! shocked shocked shocked

I hope after that you will not be coming to open countless threads on nairaland saying all manner of jargons against Fulani.....north.....islam.
You people are now comfortable with another fulani.....another northerner.....another muslim
Just because you dont like Tinubu

We are watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by louqas: 6:24am On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

You must probably be dosing off while doing this.

Give yourself a rest and don't break down all in the name of cancelling comments.

I pity your poor hands in the future

The guy foolishness no be here.....opening different accouts just to show you know how to cancell post. I no dey pity the idiot....i just report his cancelled comments.
This guys behaviour goes to show those pigs as animals who are still supposed to be in animal kingdom....how can you be bittered that some people have different views from your......in this age?....those pigs know zilch about politics thats why they are so marginalized politically......they think say politics na by i stubborn....or i can beat my chest....not knowing that politics is about consultations, engagements and bridge building

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Penguin2: 6:24am On Dec 19, 2021
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku will win...

North West- 65% Atiku 35% Tinubu (APC and Buhari factor)
North East- 70% Atiku, 30% Tinubu (Atiku wins his region handsomely)
North Central- Atiku 55%, Tinubu 45%
South East- Atiku 75%, Tinubu 25%.. (The pigs hate APC and Tinubu more)
South West- Atiku 30%, Tinubu 70% (Tinubu wins his region).
South South- Atiku 62%, Tinubu 38% (PDP factor)

Hahahahaha!

I like the fact that you are a Tinubu man but didn’t let that becloud your judgment.

Just that you gave Tinubu too much percentage in the East. Where will he get 25 percent from? It will shock you that Buhari will garner more votes in the East than Tinubu.

East would be Atiku 97% and Tinubu 3%.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Zandena(f): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu can only defeat Atiku on one condition: choosing his running mate from Muslim north, anything short of that would be an outright win for Atiku!
My reason:
Sentiments aside, If you look at the voting pattern of christian minorities in the north over a period of years, you will understand that their votes is always tilted towards a candidate that is either of southern/Christian background. Hence the Muslim North would not subscribe to one of them (Christians of the north) becoming VP which also translates to being the political leader of entire North.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by helinues: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

The guy foolishness no be here.....opening different accouts just to show you know how to cancell post. I no dey pity the idiot....i just report his cancelled comments.
This guys behaviour goes to show those pigs as animals who are still supposed to be in animal kingdom....how can you be bittered that some people have different views from your......in this age?....those pigs know zilch about politics thats why they are so marginalized politically......they think say politics na by i stubborn....or i can beat my chest....not knowing tholitics is about consultations, engagements and bridge building

You see all those Nollywood movies about wicked village uncle's and Aunty's, I used to think they are fictions but their activities and behaviors on NL have confirmed that those movies stories are things happening in a particular region in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Jack005(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2021
I can vote for osinbanjo but you see that tinubu... God forbid. Atiku over tinubu any day, any time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Jack005(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2021
louqas:

This guys behaviour goes to show those pigs as animals who are still supposed to be in animal kingdom....how can you be bittered that some people have different views from your......in this age?....those pigs know zilch about politics thats why they are so marginalized politically......they think say politics na by i stubborn....or i can beat my chest....not knowing that politics is about consultations, engagements and bridge building
You are not different from the guy ...All you tribal bigots will reap your reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2021
5%ters think they are consequential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by helinues: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Jack005:
You are not different from the guy ...All you tribal bigots will reap your reward.

Have you seen this guy you just quoted to be derailing threads all in the name of cancellation?

Have you seen him creating thousand of monikers just to manipulate NL statistics?

Have you seen him abusing others parents?

Have you seen him blackmailing other NL?

If you can't condemn the activities of the guy on NL, why not face front
Re: 2023 Presidency: If Tinubu And Atiku Emerge As Major Candidates, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Zandena:
Tinubu can only defeat Atiku on one condition: choosing his running mate from Muslim north, anything short of that would be an outright win for Atiku!
My reason:
Sentiments aside, If you look at the voting pattern of christian minorities in the north over a period of years, you will understand that their votes is always tilted towards a candidate that is either of southern/Christian background. Hence the Muslim North would not subscribe to one of them (Christians of the north) becoming VP which also translates to being the political leader of entire North.
Gibberish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike / Ugwuanyi Calls For Campaign Based On Peace, Love And Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.