Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? (11714 Views)

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / A Luxury 6units 3bedroom Flat Newly Build To Let @ Sholuyi Gbagada 1yr, (pics). / A Luxury 4bedroom Duplex + BQ (newly Build) To Let @ Magodo Phase 2 (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
baconline:

a building has a life span,renovation could be quite expensive,even then d building depreciates.Concretes life span is 25yrs then it starts to lose strenght,so if u have a 20yr house and u think its like new, sorry

Yes a house has a lifespan before you would have to spend real good money to make it look real good . . . . ,
However, let us do the calculation first . . . . how long will it take you to recover the money back?
On the average how much would renovation on a yearly basis be?
Besides, once you are good at maintenance, renovation wont be as bad as you are trying to scare people off . . . cool

6 Flat * 400K Naira = 2.4M per year and that means in like 9 years Max, considering renovations and maintenance and remember when landlords collect rents, they do collect money for damages too . . . . .
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by daroz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
daroz:

Building a house for rent is a good long term investment, but i don't consider it a good business cos its returns are usually very slow and small, in comparison to when u invest the cash in other business. But having a landed property can actually be seen as a safe haven for your money instead of leaving it there at the bank, cos house in Nigeria hardly depreciate.
snowdrops:

very true.

ps; are you in benin city and austria at the same time cheesy

Of cos, due to the nature of my job I am either in Benin city or Austria(though I am in the UK at this very momemt)
But I did my analysis based on Nigeria perspective.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by baconline(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Yes a house has a lifespan before you would have to spend real good money to make it look real good . . . . ,
However, let us do the calculation first . . . . how long will it take you to recover the money back?
On the average how much would renovation on a yearly basis be?
Besides, once you are good at maintenance, renovation wont be as bad as you are trying to scare people off . . . cool

6 Flat * 400K Naira = 2.4M per year and that means in like 9 years Max, considering renovations and maintenance and remember when landlords collect rents, they do collect money for damages too . . . . .

A tenant does not pay for wear and tear,he pays for obvious items ,like locks and windows,doors.
Finishing is what makes a house,commercial houses mostly have slightly inferior or totally inferior fittings,therefore they go bad easily,there is a limit to what a tenant will be held accountable
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
baconline:

A tenant does not pay for wear and tear,he pays for obvious items ,like locks and windows,doors.
Finishing is what makes a house,commercial houses mostly have slightly inferior or totally inferior fittings,therefore they go bad easily,there is a limit to what a tenant will be held accountable

That is why i have made projection for it in my calculation.
At the end of the day, building homes and renting them out is one of the few investment in Nigeria that cant go wrong

Please note that i am not disputing the fact that it is not easy, but it is good
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I thought you were the same gentleman that started a thread about if financially wise to build a house?

Yeap na me. The other thread was on the financial committment in build to live while this thread  is about the financial returns in[b] building to rent[/b]
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Reflector:

Yeap na me. The other thread was on the financial committment in build to live while this thread  is about the financial returns in[b] building to rent[/b]

Ok, i feel you now
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by master2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
If u really want 2 make money in real estate buy a virgin land to resale is the way. No building cost, no tenant wahala, no maintainace cost. U may even make up to 100% return and buy more. The demand for land is always there so no fear of no body coming 2 buy.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
master2:

If u really want 2 make money in real estate buy a virgin land to resale is the way. No building cost, no tenant wahala, no maintainace cost. U may even make up to 100% return and buy more. The demand for land is always there so no fear of no body coming 2 buy.

The danger with undeveloped virgin land is that someone can resell it and put you in serious legal tussle. If this is what you want to do then you must be ready to loose some or roll up your sleeves and fight with people who are ready to die for it.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by occam(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Depreciation still holding better value than what you spent when you built the home . . . . .
You spent 20M Naira to build a home where a rent could 400K a year and you build 6 block of flats . . .  now tell me how long it will take you to realize your money back and yet have the house still as yours, and you are still making money on a yearly basis.
By the way, when a tenant leave and you have to renovate, how much would it cost you, remember those are bricks and only paint or fix doors and lighting, so i have no idea what kinda money you have to spend that will be so terrible.

20 million naira to build a house with 6 blocks of flat in Lagos? including cost of land? This number is overly optimistic.

Real estate is no longer a slam dunk investment with the huge interest rate Nigerian Banks charge. Even if you have the cash, it will be wiser to spread your investment portfolio to minimize the risk.

In the long term, 30 - 35 yrs yes. if that is you goal.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
dejia:

lovely thread.

I think especially for those abroad, looking at moving to Nigeria in 3-8years or in the future, building and renting out is the safest business u can do in Nigeria , that u are sure, of your money, if u try to import cars or any other thing, u stand a big risk.

I will build and rent out in cities like abuja that has lots of potentials, presently in apo Mechanic village, u can get about 100sqm land for about 1M, build a shop and a flat ontop of it, in total u will spend about 6M; U will get rental of about 1M yearly ( the shop is about 600k the 2bedroom will go for 400k) and u sure that your rental will definately go up  by at least 15% after 2years.

I see building to rent as a way of saving money instead of making a fixed deposit in the bank

Indeed for those abroad it is the safest business to do as it is a cash cow once completed, requiring very little of your time to run it. Also you have access to cheap loans out there. A friend of mine in the US said he could get a loan with a 4% interest rate. with that kind of interest rate you can do a build to let with a return of 8 to 10% and still make some profit.

The only challenge people abroad have is getting a truthworthy person to supervise the project for you and not use your money to build / enrich himself.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
A good investor does not put all his money into one investment, he goes for a balance portfolio consisting of the following
1. Real Estate investment (build to rent, shop to let etc)
2. Stocks and bonds
3. A regular business (manufacturing, service etc) that generates money on a daily basis.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by DisGuy: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
But after collecting the first rent of two years, what do you do next?
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Dis Guy:

But after collecting the first rent of two years, what do you do next?

Keep 20% to 30% of the money for any maintenance request that may come up during the year. If you had built with quality fittings, used experienced craftsmen, and chosen responsible tenants then your maintenance cost would be very low or zero. Invest the remaining rent collected in something else (buy land, start another building, buy stock, do buying and selling etc) and turn over the money or just blow it and enjoy your self. The choice is really yours.

1 Like

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by DisGuy: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
Na i mean day to day income but you already mentioned

Reflector:

A good investor does not put all his money into one investment, he goes for a balance portfolio consisting of the following
1. Real Estate investment (build to rent, shop to let etc)
2. Stocks and bonds
3. A regular business (manufacturing, service etc) that generates money on a daily basis.

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Abali1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
This is a very good thread. For people who are afraid to venture into build for rent, I will advice that you fear not.
I will only advice that you try to use your own money to build, even if you have to go for a loan let the initial 60 to 70% be your own money or your family's money.
Great wealth grow slowly, but grow it must. You may not witness it in your own generation but if you teach ur children how to prudently manage the family's wealth, then you can die being rest assured that your children will be well taken care of.
for instance my family has been living off the rent collected from the family apartment building. And am looking towards building more apartment buildings for rent. Now imagine in the next 40 to 50 years when more apartment buildings have been added to the portfolio the amount of income that the family will be generating fro PASSIVE INCOME. And we do not have business men/women in the family, only salary earners.
But most young men want to drive flashy cars and go out with even more flashy women, while paying rent to landlords.
Just know that even your landlord's DOG is your LANDLORD. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by AmAlone: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Poster I have said this before and I still think so!
Building to rent for me is not a very good business
I have done my calculations over and over again
and I realize that at an average, you will have to wait
for like 14years!!! before you can get your initial investment(all things being equal.
That is excluding renovation and increase of rent with time. So I say, the extra increase
of the rent over time, should be used for renovation then). Again after the first 3 to 4 years
the house is no more new and its rent by then will not be as high as a new building by that time!!

Fhemmmy:

Depreciation still holding better value than what you spent when you built the home . . . . .
You spent 20M Naira to build a home where a rent could 400K a year and you build 6 block of flats . . .  now tell me how long it will take you to realize your money back and yet have the house still as yours, and you are still making money on a yearly basis.
By the way, when a tenant leave and you have to renovate, how much would it cost you, remember those are bricks and only paint or fix doors and lighting, so i have no idea what kinda money you have to spend that will be so terrible.

To explain my point, Fhemmy a block of 6flat will cost around 18 to 20Million(in Lagos if you are building 3bedroom each)
Again, if the cost of 3bedroom is 400k per annum, then the cost of land around that area is most likely to be around 8m to 12m
To earn 2.4m per annum from housing, you need to invest around 28m to 30m or more!!!!

Then on the order hand, building can be a very profitable business, if you get your land very cheap or it was inherited
or the land you have before you build has already appreciated to maybe 5 or 10times it price. Then when you build, it
can be more easier to get your investment back asap and start making profits!!!!

What I advise and will always advise is build to sell!!!
or if you are building, make sure you are building a plaza,shops,warehouse,night club etc.
Sometimes you may even regret building yourself a house when you get few bad tenants
Again, I think building a house can be one of the safest way to tie you money down and tap from on yearly basis in Naija!
Again, renovation is not expensive at all. Except when the house is already dead!!!
Now for commercial houses, one of the best to build is a storey building
when they gets very old, they depreciates a little compared to the 2,3 or 4 storeyed buildings
I mean na who go won buy so much stones grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
kabukabu:

My question is why only Lagos and Abuja?Im sure in the future a lot of suburbs in cities like Benin,Warri and Asaba will be prime for rental development,Anyone who has an idea of what the market is in these areas,how is it right now?

Lagos and Abuja because they give the best return (higher rent and a high demand).  

Rent in warri used to be about half of what an equivalent apartment goes for in Port-harcourt, while port-harcourt rent is about what is charged in mainland Lagos.

Price of cement is about the same anywhere in the country so why spend 20million to build in Benin and collect a fraction of the rent when you can make more in Lagos!
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by ladej(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Reflector:

Lagos and Abuja because they give the best return (higher rent and a high demand).  

Rent in warri used to be about half of what an equivalent apartment goes for in Port-harcourt, while port-harcourt rent is about what is charged in mainland Lagos.

Price of cement is about the same anywhere in the country so why spend 20million to build in Benin and collect a fraction of the rent when you can make more in Lagos!
just like london gives the highest returns in the UK per square foot, lagos and abuja do in naija. location location location. spot on baba

Am Alone:

@ Poster I have said this before and I still think so!
Building to rent for me is not a very good business
I have done my calculations over and over again
and I realize that at an average, you will have to wait
for like 14years!!! before you can get your initial investment(all things being equal.
That is excluding renovation and increase of rent with time. So I say, the extra increase
of the rent over time, should be used for renovation then). Again after the first 3 to 4 years
the house is no more new and its rent by then will not be as high as a new building by that time!!
To explain my point, Fhemmy a block of 6flat will cost around 18 to 20Million(in Lagos if you are building 3bedroom each)
Again, if the cost of 3bedroom is 400k per annum, then the cost of land around that area is most likely to be around 8m to 12m
To earn 2.4m per annum from housing, you need to invest around 28m to 30m or more!!!!

Then on the order hand, building can be a very profitable business, if you get your land very cheap or it was inherited
or the land you have before you build has already appreciated to maybe 5 or 10times it price. Then when you build, it
can be more easier to get your investment back asap and start making profits!!!!

What I advise and will always advise is build to sell!!!
or if you are building, make sure you are building a plaza,shops,warehouse,night club etc.
Sometimes you may even regret building yourself a house when you get few bad tenants
Again, I think building a house can be one of the safest way to tie you money down and tap from on yearly basis in Naija!
Again, renovation is not expensive at all. Except when the house is already dead!!!
Now for commercial houses, one of the best to build is a storey building
when they gets very old, they depreciates a little compared to the 2,3 or 4 storeyed buildings
I mean na who go won buy so much stones grin grin grin grin grin

depends on the location.

Abali1:

This is a very good thread. For people who are afraid to venture into build for rent, I will advice that you fear not.
I will only advice that you try to use your own money to build, even if you have to go for a loan let the initial 60 to 70% be your own money or your family's money.
Great wealth grow slowly, but grow it must. You may not witness it in your own generation but if you teach your children how to prudently manage the family's wealth, then you can die being rest assured that your children will be well taken care of.
for instance my family has been living off the rent collected from the family apartment building. And am looking towards building more apartment buildings for rent. Now imagine in the next 40 to 50 years when more apartment buildings have been added to the portfolio the amount of income that the family will be generating fro PASSIVE INCOME. And we do not have business men/women in the family, only salary earners.
But most young men want to drive flashy cars and go out with even more flashy women, while paying rent to landlords.
Just know that even your landlord's DOG is your LANDLORD. lipsrsealed
you are a thinking man. paying rent is ok, as long as there is a plan, and actions towards achieving that plan. the plan being BUILDING YOURS ONE DAY

Reflector:

Keep 20% to 30% of the money for any maintenance request that may come up during the year. If you had built with quality fittings, used experienced craftsmen, and chosen responsible tenants then your maintenance cost would be very low or zero. Invest the remaining rent collected in something else (buy land, start another building, buy stock, do buying and selling etc) and turn over the money or just blow it and enjoy your self. The choice is really yours.
good advice but you for put the bolded in tiny letters grin. knowing naija peeps, na car next ! your first advice is a lot better, i.e. re-invest the dough (a small percentage can be used to enjoy life of course)
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2011
its a very good investment, especially if the house is properly maintained, but then in Lagos, land policies and reform change occur frequently.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2011
Roland17:

its a very good investment, especially if the house is properly maintained, but then in Lagos, land policies and reform change occur frequently.

I learnt Lagos state government is about passing a law to regulate how months rent a landlord can collect in advance as well as pegging the rents? does anyone know more about this?
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Tinax(f): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2011
yes, i think its a good but long term investment. It can be viewed as a risk-free investment,if you build without borowing from the bank. But it has low percentage income. Unlike othr risky investment in which ur percentage income is under probabilty, you may gain or loss ur total investment!.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by 2dmax(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
What about those country homes in the villages wasting? What are the rationale for building them, and can they be put into proper money making use?
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
2dmax:

What about those country homes in the villages wasting? What are the rationale for building them, and can they be put into proper money making use?

country homes are a pure waste of money and are built for sentimental reasons to massage egos and tell oue peers that we have arrived. these homes are very diffisult to rent especially those in the villages and most times the owners don't spend more that 2 to 4 weeks in an entire year there. the homes just gather dust while some are burgled.

my advice to friends building in the village is to do a small bungalow.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by DisGuy: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Reflector:

I learnt Lagos state government is about passing a law to regulate how months rent a landlord can collect in advance as well as pegging the rents? does anyone know more about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677286.0.html
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Syenite(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ Reflector, a good topic u've started here. I have been reading everybody's comments since yesterday.

I have never seen building for rent as a good investment. How can you invest a huge sum and which ever indeces u use and expect to your Payback time at 20yrs + or -5! You spend 5 to 10yrs to build a house and wait for 20-25yrs to recoup the investment.That makes about 30yrs.Add 30yrs to your current age.You would be about 60 + if not 70+ Is that when u want to start enjoyin life? angry angry

There are several businesses/investments that you can get a Payback Time of 1 to 5 yrs. wink wink

In my opinion if you are still young(less than 40yrs) put your money more in investments with faster returns that can fetch u some good money and them split your money:re-investing sum into that same biz and then you can start building for rent or something else. I will only build just for social status/sentiment later in life not now that I am still hustling to grab my cashes. wink wink

And who says buildings have zero risks attached? Govt bulldozz houses, some are gotted by fire, Some buildings collapse, sum sink, in some cases where we have land dispute a whole building can be pulled down after court judgement. shocked shocked

Building houses in the Village is just for social/status sentiments, and people who want to make their Villages look like township, nothing more. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by otiigba1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
Reflector:

country homes are a pure waste of money and are built for sentimental reasons to massage egos and tell oue peers that we have arrived. these homes are very diffisult to rent especially those in the villages and most times the owners don't spend more that 2 to 4 weeks in an entire year there. the homes just gather dust while some are burgled.

my advice to friends building in the village is to do a small bungalow.
yes i agree, i built 40 rooms in the east onistha and a small scale car wash and pure water buissness, with the money that i was soppose to use for country house now i am making double the money every year, even till now i still dont have a country house because it just ties down your cash for good buissiness,and you cant rent it, when i am ready i will build a small country home, country home not very important nawadays
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by MMM2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
depend on d kind of money u.
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ dejai, that’s a very good idea. Means you have identified a business outlet. You should use it to your advantage. The location and the demand makes it possible to invest in buildings for rent as against my general opinion. But have you considered selling in the same area. Whichever way you choose to go, I am available.

@ phemmy
Land is a different ball game compared to houses.
But say you buy land in one remote "abule kokoro" (god knows where that is), in 5-years the cost of the land might remain the same. Land in developing areas can go as high as 500% withing 2 years. You could buy an acre in a developing area for 1.2M and sell each in 2 years for 800k, even 1.5. a typical example is the iboko aro area.

MY BROTHERS IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BUILDING AT ANY LEVEL.

I'M DA MAN

Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by REALTY: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
LETTER OF OFFER-(BLUE SEA ESTATE, Kajola Villa opp Bamwem Filling Station, Itori B/Stop, Sango-Ifo, Ogun State)

We are pleased to introduce KINGBuilder Marketing Management Ltd to you. We are a global real estate services provider offering a broad range of specialist advisory, marketing, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.

Vision and Strategy

“To be a leading, knowledge driven and corporately governed real estate services provider with a focus”.

OUR OFFER

• BLUE SEA ESTATE(Sango-Ifo, Ogun State)

BLUE SEA ESTATE Sango-Ifo, Ogun Stateis a medium income Estate located in Ifo axis of the

Lagos/Ogun Mega project of the federal government, Is a mere 48 minutes drive from Alausa Secretariat to the site, 20 minutes drive from SANGO OTA to the site.

BLUE SEA ESTATE Is surrounded by other estates and institutions such as Banks , Schools, Filling Stations, Other Estate, Factories et.c.

,Some of benefits of joining the scheme are:

• Opportunity to pay within 3 -- 5 months.

• Predictably high property appreciation.

• No issue with local landowners popularly called “OMO ONILE”.

• Guaranteed Security of life and properties within the estate.

• Registered documents

Presently, a residential plot of land of 648sqm (120 x 60ft) is N200, 000 payable within five months. The offer is for just 50plots and it is on first come first serve basis, this offer may not exceed June 2011. Payment options available include: Full payment at once, 3- 5 months instalmental payments.

For Subscription, presentation and inspection, please call 07036260667, 08029836543, email kingbuilders09@gmail.com or visit www.kmml.biz.

We welcome you to an estate of peace, comfort and splendor.

Thank you.

FOR: KINGBUILDER Mkt. Mgt. Limited
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by Reflector: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2011
Thanks for all your contributions please keep them coming so others can learn from your views and experience but do remember to respect each others views (No insults please).

I have also started another topic on something I am seriously thinking about and need your views on. click the link below to make your contributions there as well. Thanks

Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-692451.0.html
Re: Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2011
What's your best price for two plots together paying at once? I think N300,000/2 plots is a good offer.

Is it just a virgin/bush plot at the moment?

How much is survey plan in the area?
Are you initiating global Cof O?

REALTY:

LETTER OF OFFER-(BLUE SEA ESTATE, Kajola Villa opp Bamwem Filling Station, Itori B/Stop, Sango-Ifo, Ogun State)

We are pleased to introduce KINGBuilder Marketing Management Ltd to you. We are a global real estate services provider offering a broad range of specialist advisory, marketing, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.

Vision and Strategy                                                                                                       

“To be a leading, knowledge driven and corporately governed real estate services provider with a focus”.

OUR OFFER

•         BLUE SEA ESTATE(Sango-Ifo, Ogun State)

BLUE SEA ESTATE Sango-Ifo, Ogun Stateis a medium income Estate located in Ifo axis of the

Lagos/Ogun Mega project of the federal government, Is a mere 48 minutes drive from Alausa Secretariat to the site, 20 minutes drive from SANGO OTA  to the site.

BLUE SEA ESTATE Is surrounded by other estates and institutions such as Banks , Schools, Filling Stations, Other Estate, Factories et.c.

,Some of benefits of joining the scheme are:

•         Opportunity to pay within 3 -- 5  months.

•         Predictably high property appreciation.

•         No issue with local landowners popularly called “OMO ONILE”.

•         Guaranteed Security of life and properties within the estate.

•          Registered documents

Presently, a residential plot of land of 648sqm (120 x 60ft) is N200, 000 payable within five months. The offer is for just 50plots and it is on first come first serve basis, this offer may not exceed June 2011. Payment options available include: Full payment at once, 3- 5 months instalmental payments.

For Subscription, presentation and inspection, please call 07036260667, 08029836543,  email kingbuilders09@gmail.com or visit www.kmml.biz.

We welcome you to an estate of peace, comfort and splendor.

Thank you.

FOR: KINGBUILDER Mkt.  Mgt. Limited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Westwood Park Estate 2 #12M C Of O #FEAR NO MORE, WELCOME TO PROMISE HOME / Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out / A Beautiful Water Front estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.