Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? (14705 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by habss: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Soon in Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by cluewebhost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
What makes a single person un-settled?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by omooba969(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Opeyemiextra:
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.

Healing from what? πŸ₯΄πŸ˜

Is it from subsidy removal?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Mrford(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg

Soon gringringrin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Tinubu said they should wait, until he starts paying unrealistic pallatives. Agbadorians go hear word. Dem go marry @50

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Illyvibe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Well I got a job two years ago, now planning to get married next year by God grace

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Candidlady: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
illicit:

When are we having our first date

wink

Time will tell tongue
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by ThompsonJoo: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Making FP since 2021 of creating the trend
Phewwww
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by omoyankee3(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Soon
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Tianow: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don see wife oo na money no de baba. Wish I had means

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Osariemen12: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
When Adaisback is ready.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Ifebazz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
The country settle? undecided

DenreleDave:

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by BoldBrainz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
You want to marry a 60+ woman?

Age is, and has always been, just a number, lass grin.

You'll make for fine excitement in a home. Annoying, really...but exciting, nonetheless.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.

But you're interested in relationships, yeah? Then you're only scared of commitment, maybe loyalty too. Marriage as an institution is not your problem.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by mukthar2000(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
OP stop deceiving urself, things can never be 100% ok as u wish , just get urself married, u both pray to Almighty God for all other things.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by kolawo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Early or late married is never an issue, when you have money. Just make sure you know what you are doing on your path to prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by lopatep: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
When i meet lady when get more than just toto to offer
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Opeyemiextra:
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.

And if the finances are not forthcoming? U will remain stagnant maritally too?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Age is, and has always been, just a number, lass grin.

You'll make for fine excitement in a home. Annoying, really...but exciting, nonetheless.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Omoapena(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thread of 2021 making front page in 2023

How far nigga, it’s 2years already, is everything going according to plan or Nigeria economy has made you change it to 10years grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Mosba: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
After economy don favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Definitely this year cheesy cheesy grin
Oluwa has done it. Benefit of subscribing to a relationship with the Holy Spirit..will always sort u out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Kenmatt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:

I thought it was a serious topic but as I opened and went through your day dreaming, I regretted why I opened the thread.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Lookingback: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
cluewebhost:
What makes a single person un-settled?

Very good question? I keep seeing this statement typed and hear People say this.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by shadrach77: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
This year wink
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Kaido: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
This morning I overheard some ladies saying that the moment a man marries a woman...he has already signed up for war & problems. They all laughed. My heart stopped beating for some seconds.

They didn't know I heard them. Wahala dey o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Exceed15: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is better sometimes to stay single. Marriage is full of problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Kay25(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't have time again..next 1 year I should ooo so tired of dis single life but the responsibility is hard

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Mvena(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
October 11 but I don’t know the year yet

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Onyema190:
I really want to settle down. But, money is my problem.

What has money got to do with settling down?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by sanesta: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
errigdee:
I still dey RECOVER ooo
from infection? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.