Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? (14792 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2023
Marry? Marry for what? Who marry epp?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Divoc19(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
It doesn't work like that for everybody undecided
noblebright1:

You'll fall in love again with the right person okay, He'll do it for you

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by prepresh(f): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
When I get married. Simple
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Habinibi: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

The matter tiree me o

Dear good Nairalanders, am available o
I
How can I reach you? I am really interested in you
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Adaisback(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Osariemen12:
When Adaisback is ready.
who else but you, ngada awo zukwanuike!
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Divoc19:
Never again
Do u av a kid?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by stacyadams: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Until my groom price is paid,,,,,I ain't paying shishi as bride price for any naija kpekus grin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Osariemen12: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Adaisback:
who else but you, ngada awo zukwanuike!

What do you mean?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Divoc19(f): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
2. Why did you ask
DenreleDave:

Do u av a kid?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Divoc19:
2. Why did you ask

I don't know why u lost interest in marriage but I was hoping we cud talk..

Kid or no kid makes no difference....

Back to the question, I Just asked
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Divoc19(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Do you realize that marriage is not for everyone? Do you also realize that being nice in a marriage does not guarantee long lasting relationship. If it doesn't tick, it won't later tick.
You think you could talk me into changing my mynd hmmm. Shoot your shot let's see smiley

DenreleDave:

I don't know why u lost interest in marriage but I was hoping we cud talk..

Kid or no kid makes no difference....

Back to the question, I Just asked
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Divoc19:
Do you realize that marriage is not for everyone? Do you also realize that being nice in a marriage does not guarantee long lasting relationship. If it doesn't tick, it won't later tick.
You think you could talk me into changing my mynd hmmm. Shoot your shot let's see smiley

Yes marriage isn't for everyone. The earlier most people realize this, the better it is for them to make a decision.

Might wana enter ur email you or you cud probably shoot me a dm to my whatsapp (in my siggy)

I would wait for ur response
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Finestgurlie(f): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes marriage isn't for everyone. The earlier most people realize this, the better it is for them to make a decision.

Might wana enter ur email you or you cud probably shoot me a dm to my whatsapp (in my siggy)

I would wait for ur response
but you're dating me shocked

see hunny I heard that tanganga boys are planning to come back.
if you don't love, they'll give you 5 years contract angry
dem no dey use me play ooo
so propose to me now angry
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Xosh: 6:30pm On Feb 01
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg
Consider jewessgratitud3 cheesy
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Eddie2024: 8:34pm On Feb 01
When I find the right one... Them no dey catch late comer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Giveaway Thread / What Is A Living Wage For A Family Of 4 In Lagos / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.