Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men (60606 Views)

Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by UnabashedIPOB: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
A Deputy Superintendent of Police with force number 14534, Cordelia Nwawe, and Inspector Austin, both attached to Force Criminal Investigation Department Annex, Alagbon Close, Lagos State, have been identified as officers who extorted N22million worth of bitcoin from two young Nigerians, Morakinyo Tobiloba Peter and Yusuf Samson Dayo.

Is this the kind of country all you ONE NIGERIA advocates want? Your One Nigeria is a turn by turn limited, it will reach each and every one of you.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SATANlST: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.
1. Police asked for 200 million naira bail for doing nothing

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?
you will not see 2021. thunder fire your mama
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Ifogift007: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?
wait 4 ur turn... hopefully
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Chibudollar: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
SATANlST:
you will not see 2021. thunder fire your mama
make sure you get a job in this 2022 please try, if you press hit me up I might have some jobs for you, not cashing out is making you lose your senses and it is sad to see
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by philipobiz: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

police never hit you be that. When them do you go change your mouth
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by philipobiz: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oceemo:
Most of these guys will do anything to get out and run to media and start crying, tell us the real story then we can judge not by emotional sentiment which I guess is now what all this criminals in disguise do awon Realtors.
by the time you are in their situation you will sell your father's house without even thinking to bail your self

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by techWriter5: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
The only disparity between these folks and the everyday COWARDS/scammer is just the attire..
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
flokii:
Two Yorubas extorted and assaulted on their father's soil by Igbos in the Police... see why I keep saying Yoruba leaders are mostly fools.

This kind of thing can't happen to Northern youths in the North and their leaders won't take action.
Divide and rule zoombie,face front!
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SATANlST: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chibudollar:
make sure you get a job in this 2022 please try, if you press hit me up I might have some armrobber jobs for you, not cashing out is making you lose your senses and it is sad to see
i can never join your armrobbery gang
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
BITCOIN IS FRAUD because IT IS WHERE ARE DIRTY Money FROM DRUG PEDDLING, MONEYLAUNDERD BY POLITRICKCIANS AND FAKE PASTORS, ILLICIT TRADE FUNDS AND LOOTS END UP.
Boko transfered over 18billion through the Nigerian banking system ,what did cbn do?

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
oaktown101:
What nonsense is this Imagine how many innocent lives these rogues called Nigerian police has wasted because they wanted to steal from them. Life is not worth a penny in the eyes of these criminals called police in Nigeria. Why is the police so messed up Nigerian police would kill you if you're found with a lot of money and they will claim that you are an armed robber.

I wish #endsars didn't end so soon. Nigerian youth need to do something about the way this country is going down the drain everyday. Small Belize you need to see how efficient and respectful the police are. I told my dad that i gave Nigeria 7 more years if nothing changes i will sell all my houses and everything i have in Nigeria and go buy a house in the Caribbean and i will never have anything to do with Nigeria again.
Nothing will change ,it will get worse,better do that next year.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
sammirano:
Igbos will do crime even in a priest robe. These people's flatbrains are filled with crimes
You are bringing tribe into this discussion ,is there any decent police man or woman out there in Nigeria?
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
jamace:
Police women are terrible. You will find the junior rank police women at the counter in most police stations doing dubious deals with accused.
Fear women.
They are more wicked than men.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
For those who are doubting this story just hope you never come across deadly corrupt murderous nigerian police because it would hurt you more if anyone didn't believe your story.

Nigerian police are capable of anything

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by faste: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
J Nigerians we are terrible people, I prefer to meet Army any day instead of police.
Both are the same!
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by DaveHarry(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
The honest truth na your people, you are no different from them.

If it wasn’t them, it would probably be you doing the exact same thing, in Nigeria it is called power show as coined by the legend the great Fela Kuti.
Base on say u urself na bad person, no mean say d next man na same as u. Call ur brodas to stop dis their oppressive acts.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Chibudollar: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
SATANlST:
i can never join your armrobbery gang
your dad is our chairman come take over him
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Pointnoire(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cordelia has always been a thief she grew up in Zaria and studied Law at ABU, while in secondary school she was caught stealing panties at the ABU Female hostel Amina hall. I heard her secondary school shared a fence with the University Female hostel, may have been staying out of trouble since then, joining the police may have triggered or enhanced her thieving character angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Fourwinds: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

You are a police officer and you are a thief...

Most Nigeria police officers are armed robbers in uniform... They are legalized armed robbers
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by christopheojo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

Guy you are very funny.....we crypto dealers don't even see 20m naira as money I have bought and sold 55m naira worth of btc within a space of 3days for just one client...20m naira is not even up to one BTC.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by planetx: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
If this happened in July why is it coming to light now.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Oppy2k2: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ayo8:
It’s high time they scrap the police and replace them with the Civil Defense corps pending reorganization of a new Nigerian Police

Honestly, this has been my position for a very long time. The Nigerian police needs to be scrapped and probably replace by peace corps, Amotekun, civil defence or vigilante.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by DEROX: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
flokii:
Two Yorubas extorted and assaulted on their father's soil by Igbos in the Police... see why I keep saying Yoruba leaders are mostly fools.

This kind of thing can't happen to Northern youths in the North and their leaders won't take action.
Thats what i trust the north for "retaliation"
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Omoa1: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

Very true Oga. It's a case I'm privy to personally
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by euniselfyahoo: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Most of the police officers are yahoo people yet, they will not allow poor Nigerians to move freely in towns.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Disqustinq angry
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Juventus4life: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ayo8:
It’s high time they scrap the police and replace them with the Civil Defense corps pending reorganization of a new Nigerian Police

Na the same Nigerians dey civil defense and moreover there are working hand in hand together most cases.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Tunde8787: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
That's Nigeria for you
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SoliBayNG: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

Not everyone comes from poverty like you, is poor like you, or has a poor mindset to see that 20millon can't get you a plot of land in some places. I pray you grow your mind. You have a dark mind just like them.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by bayumyguy: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigeria police can't change walahi if not that Twitter was suspended by now they for hear am meanwhile let keep pushing
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Iamolukorede(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
I just wondered why this news is now making waves to the public hearing since July until now that is a duration of about 5-6months. What had happened since then?..

We already know and I said it that this structure we are currently running is outrightly bad, for those boys to get justice it will take tough intervention for that to happen. In a country where pple pay for electricity and yet they don't give them light. This led administration and their principal are all colossal failures and will continue to fail.

Nigerian's are docile, not to have known that this leadership are there to keep them poor, and leave them to wallow in abject poverty. Until the genus in them awakens then they will begin to ask for their dividend of democracy.
No country as ever prospered either by a great leader or a popular revolt.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's and his solutions are right here in Nigeria, if you know you know ..
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by magictonic(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

Nwanne, these police people never jam you before. If they jam (I pray they don't), i-ga ekwete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.