Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men (60610 Views)

Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by 2braithe: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.
1. Police asked for 200 million naira bail for doing nothing

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?

Would you rather be killed than pay a Money you have.Considering the fact that npf kill civilians like chicken.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Daddyboy21: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?
who is this vagabond and stupidicatius fool, u want to use ur irrevocable poverty level to rate others?
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Sunsets: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Stop insulting EWU GAMBIA. Ewu Gambia has some respect.
gypsey:
This is the same rubbish we will type for you when nigerian police treat you the same way or even threatens to kill you. Poor man! You think every body is poor like you.. grin asking stupid question. Keep dreaming greatdreamer ewu gambia!
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Crochet:
Is well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Po-28z3Yg
She ended up soiling her father's name. These are the kind of fetuses that should have gone out through abortion/miscarriage.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
Thats what I trust the north for "retaliation"
Are you guys stylishly inciting violence? What is it with Nigerians and tribalism? Bad cops extorted hardworking Nigerians (although, unverified) and you are tagging it Igbo extorted Yoruba.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by InoGetJoy: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Oceemo:
hushpuppy was also a realtor. And u should not get me wrong we need the full story not what these guys are bringing to the media what is it that put them in that so much fear to do away with that amount of money, let's know d full gist.

And for the record fuk the popoo with their ugly faces
Their life was threatened. If you've been in that situation you'll do same just to get your freedom. I'm sure you read about the atrocities the police commit daily so they were afraid their life might end just like that
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SATANlST: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Chibudollar:
my dad was our chairman i took over him
i see tongue
i think say u say u no to quote me again. u never see anything. yur partner winnerly will be burnt soon
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Keji1012(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Wait o. So if you cannot bail yourself you'll be sentenced to death by DPO.
when this nonsense start na?

That’s what we call police high court of justice .. all dirty police won’t end well in Jesus name
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by GrandMasters: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Funny enough...the money is enough to go round to settle all their higher ranks up to Abuja.

Criminals in Uniform.

Wolf protecting Sheep.

It will not end well with them.....just wait and see

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Mftivi: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

na craze dey worry you, idiiiiot.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Chibudollar: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2021
SATANlST:
i see tongue
i think say u say u no to quote me again. u never see anything. yur partner winnerly will be burnt soon
I can imagine how happy you must be as I dey quote you, I even sure say u don pray to God so I fit reply you. Enjoy my replies
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by AlphaTaikun: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Ndlistic:
REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/19/reavealed-identities-rogue-police-officers-who-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young#:~:text=A%20Deputy%20Superintendent%20of%20Police,Nigerians%2C%20Morakinyo%20Tobiloba%20Peter%20and

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6901373/how-policemen-extorted-n22m-worth
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

That means, Austin dey do Bitcoins too?
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by byteem: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

If I swear for u .. but I won't u are already gone
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SATANlST: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Chibudollar:
I can imagine how happy you must be as I dey quote you, I even sure say u don pray to God so I fit reply you. Enjoy my replies
u must follow my rules, u cant just stop replying till i permit you to do so armrobber
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by TinubuNG: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
lexy2014:

So what exactly is Tinubu going to do to improve the fortunes of Nigeria as president?
He's experience and can never be controlled by anyone, this alone says alot which I'm sure you quite understood.

He's capable of tackling the insecurity, economy , unemployment and infrastructural deficiency in the country and we are sure he will turn things around.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
TinubuNG:
He's experience and can never be controlled by anyone, this alone says alot which I'm sure you quite understood.

He's capable of tackling the insecurity, economy , unemployment and infrastructural deficiency in the country and we are sure he will turn things around.

What experience are u referring to? Experience in what? If he can't be controlled by anyone, how has he used that for benefit of Nigerians?

I didn't ask u what he is capable of. I asked u what exactly is Tinubu going to do to improve the fortunes of Nigeria as president?
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by aimmoney9: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

Not everyone in Nigeria is poor..... grin grin

Plus take into consideration the abysmal value of naira, it's more than possible.... grin

This is Nigeria where anything can happen..... grin

Plus I think you are vexed because you wished you got to the businessman before the police officers..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by aimmoney9: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Cyoung4real:

You are very stewpeed I swear. Which kind stupid question you dey ask. 20m is not even up to 1btc and some people even get 5btc sef.
True talk 1btc equals 46,314.00 USD.....grin grin

Thus, 20m not equal to 1btc..... grin
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Sami76: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
I believe the story and know what this particular officer is capable of doing...Inspector Austin Omoluyi ...is fond of ill-mannered treatment for the sake of money...This same Inspr Austin with his Direct his superior DSP Kenneth Ogbeifun of FCID Alagbon in 2018 handcuffed and blind folded me in to a sienna all the way from lagos to Delta state. Criminals in Uniform.

GOD of justice at work..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.