Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State (17744 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Hashabiah: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Reprisal attack by who? Abi u no compreson wetin the post caprison?

Read between lines dude.
Oga, you never know hausa. The will say the bandits were Christians and give it time , there will be repraisal attacks
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by DozieMartin: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Had it been it happened in the East......hmmmm Nigeria army barracks will be empty that day just to Finnish every Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Kutunban: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
These people kill both Muslims and Christians. A state of emergency should be declared. Boko Haram were against Western education; what is the motivation for bandits?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by ashawopikin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
nzeobi:
Why are there no civilian jtf in most states affected by banditry
civilian jtf dey kaduna o bros, dem don kidnap their commander for months now o
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by SirLakes: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sai Baba
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by cletz991(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
These are the rewards of nurturing violence.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Global81: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Zombies will never comment here.
They're busy scouting for ESN/IPOB thread

They are disappointed
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bad news this Christmas period.

Nonsense angry
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by POLYGAMY: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
All these useless bigots killing our fellow law abiding citizens would one day be accounted for their offense
NORTHURMATE grin

NORTH IS SAFE BRUH, THIS KINDA COMMENT IS CAPABLE OF OVERTHROWING OUR DARLING DADDY.

BE GUIDED cool
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by StreetFight: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
The security agents are all in Igbo land. So bandits can continue their good job of reducing Almajari population

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Jack005(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cc.Zombies! 38 innocent individuals died, but the thread is not up to 4 pages... Let two people die in the east, this thread will get up to 6 or more pages.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
You'll not see the vagabon called udele here

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by ayenale1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm reasoning something o...anytime bubu says gunmen instead of government we no dey take am serious...its now I'm beginning to reason with him...our gunmen have bought tucano jet fighter...we're in serious trouble Nigerians...as far as I'm concerned...nobody die and its a fake news...this people will still welcome him in their millions anytime he visits them...
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by mecussey(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
smileyoo:
so sad, but for how long will these senseless killings continue in our beloved nation ?
for sometime now, I 've decided to stop online criticism of this govt, because it changes nothing, especially as the govt don't seem to listen to our cries, after all, nigerians voted for them.
am now directing this my humble question to my fellow nigerians : how can we collectively stop these senseless killings in our nation ?
or are we prepared to surrender our country to these; terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, criminals ?

ESN is the answer or Non Governmental security network but unfortunately, the government does not like it. There is every evidence that the legal security system is compromised and the worst is they really dont know why and how. In a normal Nigerian settings, bandits wont last more than one week.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by SKYHIGHfx: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mannbbcgoat will still come and talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by JooEeL(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING.

KADUNA IS GONE ALREADY. PLATEAU AND GOWON'S VILLAGE WILL BE LEVELLED AND OCCUPIED BY THESE FOREIGN FULANI VAGABONDS AND INFIDELS.

IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS, PEOPLE WILL BROWSE OLD THREADS LIKE THIS IN SORROW.

OTHER LOWER REGIONS OF NIGERIA, BIAFARA, IJO NATION, ODUDUWA ...

BREAK UP NOW IT IS EARLY. YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO ADOPT A "WAIT-AND-SEE" APPROACH. IT WILL BE TOO LATE BY THEN.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by another1: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
You wouldn't see Buhari is building rail and Tinubu for President people here.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Saintdan0421(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, you never know hausa. The will say the bandits were Christians and give it time , there will be repraisal attacks

Baba, I was born, bred and still based in Kaduna.
Everybody don wise up now.
Er' body don sabi bandits na.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Zombies will never comment here.
They're busy scouting for ESN/IPOB thread

Help us search for on this thread. Is he hiding and covering his face in shame?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by EdoBoy90(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigeria is gone officially.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by GrandMasters: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fake News

North is the safest place in Nigeria....you can sleep in the bush nothing go carry you

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by shugamummy: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro. Cheer up. I have been facing depression since year 2000. That is 21 years now and I am yet to crack. Never thought of suicide. How do I always come out of it, I love the feeling I get when I remember I am fighting this battle to send my wicked Uncle a message. He had wanted me to fail by using juju against me. I have been failing and rising up 10x after. I never stopped fighting. Singlehandedly, I became a self-made millionaire without anyone's dime in my favor. So please, don't even imagine suicide. I am proud of those challenges now and I laugh hard at those times things pushed me to the edges. Cheer up Bro, nothing dey shake

Sebastine1994:
Last month I almost committed suicide thinking about death and life. I was really depressed. We tend to take death for granted, we use fairy tale to console ourselves that there is an afterlife..

The truth is that once you shut those eyes, it's forever, once you take a life it doesn't go to heaven, it decays, smells, and it's gone forever.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Hashabiah: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Baba, I was born, bred and still based in Kaduna.
Everybody don wise up now.
Er' body don sabi bandits na.
Oga, you never sabi hausa . If say you dey Kafancha you go understand.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by SKYHIGHfx: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last month I almost committed suicide thinking about death and life. I was really depressed. We tend to take death for granted, we use fairy tale to console ourselves that there is an afterlife..

The truth is that once you shut those eyes, it's forever, once you take a life it doesn't go to heaven, it decays, smells, and it's gone forever.

Hell is real
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
BMC miscreants! I order you people to report yourselves here immediately!!!

Cc: aka NLPolicewoman

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
north is peaceful. bandits are doing business
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Sleekfingers: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
ThankGodFriday:
El-Rufai is a terrorist

How is el rufai a terrorist?

El rufai primary job as a governor is to protect lives and properties of the people of Kaduna. But he has failed totally.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by 1972xy: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nasiru El Rufai is a failure ! He knows what to do to curtain the activities of these bandits but he refused because he has sympathy with them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by shugamummy: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
I think the uncertainty that Russia and China would have upper hand against the Americans and Europeans if there be ww3 is same like Fulani having upper hands against the Igbos just because they don't threaten to kill

JooEeL:
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING.

KADUNA IS GONE ALREADY. PLATEAU AND GOWON'S VILLAGE WILL BE LEVELLED AND OCCUPIED BY THESE FOREIGN FULANI VAGABONDS AND INFIDELS.

IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS, PEOPLE WILL BROWSE OLD THREADS LIKE THIS IN SORROW.

OTHER LOWER REGIONS OF NIGERIA, BIAFARA, IJO NATION, ODUDUWA ...

BREAK UP NOW IT IS EARLY. YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO ADOPT A "WAIT-AND-SEE" APPROACH. IT WILL BE TOO LATE BY THEN.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by favor914: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Don't mind these people with this stupid names. The people killed are all Christian's. They should keep fabricating fake names to make it look like it's MUSLIMS that were Killed.

Maybe no one was killed?
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Saintdan0421(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, you never sabi hausa . If say you dey Kafancha you go understand.

Kafanchan na 55% Christian and 45% muslims zone, so the blame can be shifted towards one party but the afforementioned location at Giwa LGA is a 98% muslim zone, so how will christians infiltrate there?

When bandits infiltrated NDA, why they no create problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts / Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Monarch, Omazi Ibo Ubani (Photo) / Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.