Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State (17745 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
How will 38 people just die like that in a sane country with a President and a sitting governor?

And many of these are not even reported.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by bigcasava1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
Are you blind, did you not see the question mark?
you are sounding stupid I won't answer you now. When ur brain come down I will answer you.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Teejaney88(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Exactly! Most Southerners are ignorant of these things...
MANDIPUTIN:

Christians in the North also bear these names.
Infact, some of them have lost their identity.
There're a lot of things the South don't know about the North & vise versa
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by favor914: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
bigwig071:
Stupid propaganda..... They only kill christians..... Dis stupid fools thinks they can fool us
Which newspaper do you work for?

You should have printed your own version instead of coming here to wail?
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Farid24224(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, the motive for tribal and religious crisis in the north stem from making instances like these look like the "other side is making repraisal attacks" . I have seen where Muslim attacked fellow muslims and led the narrative to the Muslim Ummah that the Christians have struck them . This has always been the pattern especially in places like Jos and Kaduna

Ohh!! Never heard of that before...
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by favor914: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
bigcasava1:
you are sounding stupid I won't answer you now. When ur brain come down I will answer you.
How will you answer when you don’t have one? You still need more time to think of the jargon to say?
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by DeMekus: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
One Nairaland zombie will die painfully before this month runs out. Another will experience a lot of deaths in his family next year.

All Igbo haters will be getting it from now on.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by lugado: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fake news
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
Animals that cannot take care of themselves will blame someone else?

The President should come & teach you how to live like human beings?

Only Army & Force you people understand in Nigeria, democrazy is a waste of time.

Oga u just typed rubbish up there and who are you referring to cos i dont get ur point
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Saintdan0421(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
How will you answer when you don’t have one? You still need more time to think of the jargon to say?

People dey mourn their dead, una dey here dey banter unaselves.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by iamloski(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
All is well, so it's now a competition
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by JooEeL(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
shugamummy:
I think the uncertainty that Russia and China would have upper hand against the Americans and Europeans if there be ww3 is same like Fulani having upper hands against the Igbos just because they don't threaten to kill

I think I agree with this too.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Holaomoakin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
People should just create daily register per States like covid own for victims of banditry.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Braks: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yuh ppl should stand up for urself creat a vigilant group or cjtf your youth should rise up
Or yuh keep dying because now even Dss and police can not help
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by faste: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
EdoBoy90:
Nigeria is gone officially.
Sorry,North is gone officially!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
I will comment, when buari is back from Christmas vacation

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Buari media aid will only react and any protest will be seen as enemy of the state... don't worry things will go back to normal
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by faste: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
It is either bandits in the North or bandits in the East, The 2 regions lagging Nigeria behind.
You do u know how many yorubas are being skullmined every day,just because it is not being reported.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by goaldynboy: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mozegee:
And a president is in Turkey celebrating his birthday. We are all doom

No! Only you and the President are doomed!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Amumaigwe: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State.

Very irresponsible ministry. What do they hope to achieve by publishing the names of the victims which leans to one side? There has never been a corresponding publication all the times the attack happened in Southern Kaduna dominated by Christians . Very mischievous elements.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by goaldynboy: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mozegee:
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by goaldynboy: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mozegee:

No! Only you and the President are doomed!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by obembet(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108642496:
May Devil punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, kidnappers, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last month I almost committed suicide thinking about death and life. I was really depressed. We tend to take death for granted, we use fairy tale to console ourselves that there is an afterlife..

The truth is that once you shut those eyes, it's forever, once you take a life it doesn't go to heaven, it decays, smells, and it's gone forever.

keep your believe
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108642496:
May Devil punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, kidnappers, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.
So you are close to the devil. No wonder You are perpetually in anguish.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Afamsi: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last month I almost committed suicide thinking about death and life. I was really depressed. We tend to take death for granted, we use fairy tale to console ourselves that there is an afterlife..

The truth is that once you shut those eyes, it's forever, once you take a life it doesn't go to heaven, it decays, smells, and it's gone forever.

Then kill yourself and rest na
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108642496:

We Rise.

Your terrorist president is in Turkey gallivanting... Useless zoneb
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by bigcasava1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
favor914:
you are more stupid than I am for being interested in my jargons.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by LLMG: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
they can't be trusted, wickedness in their blood stream.
Thunderfayayou:

Don't mind these people with this stupid names. The people killed are all Christian's. They should keep fabricating fake names to make it look like it's MUSLIMS that were Killed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by LLMG: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
NA were are you or is it only in the south you show your gallantry, shame.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Danjikanbauchi: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Baba na muslims be this o. Repraisal attacks to happen in the coming weeks . Make Christians for that place dey careful ...especially during Christmas and New Year
we didn't kill them, their fellow Muslims killed them.

Is our God not wonderful, when your enemies turned their weapons against themselves ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts / Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Monarch, Omazi Ibo Ubani (Photo) / Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.