Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State (17743 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by Bigchristo: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
fergie0o1:

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State.
38 people killed no national mourning Buhari don’t even know if such thing happened, pray you don’t be a victim that’s how life will end and everyone will go about their normal business activities , so sad
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by ochibaoda: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why publish the names, other killings in Kaduna for the past years has no name. Because this names are all Muslims, some one will now take it as it was a Christian attack just to ignite a reprisal against Christians. But we know Christians are not terrorist that deserves pleasure in the death of its fellow citizen.
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by blackpanda: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Whose job is it to secure the nation? Can u negate anything I have said about buhari? What are the all sorts of vices that u say I engage in? Kindly outline them for me

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....

Is buhari your governor?? Is buhari in your local govt or village How do u expect federal govt in abuja to come and tackle what is happening to u in your backyard, but you pretend as if fgn is the only govt u know. The security votes being given to your govt every singleonth is for what

I am no saying buhari doesn't have a responsibility to provide security, but the way you guys ignore your councillors, local govt chairmen, governor's etc and just jump to abuja is both ridiculous and quite silly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
blackpanda:

Is buhari your governor?? Is buhari in your local govt or village How do u expect federal govt in abuja to come and tackle what is happening to u in your backyard, but you pretend as if fgn is the only govt u know. The security votes being given to your govt every singleonth is for what

I am no saying buhari doesn't have a responsibility to provide security, but the way you guys ignore your councillors, local govt chairmen, governor's etc and just jump to abuja is both ridiculous and quite silly.

You haven't answered the questions:

Whose job is it to secure the nation?

Can u negate anything I have said about buhari?

What are the all sorts of vices that u say I engage in? Kindly outline them for me

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....
Re: Gunmen Kill 38 In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State by tonyson010(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts / Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Monarch, Omazi Ibo Ubani (Photo) / Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.