Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12700 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
wiriced:
My high capacity power banks.

I'm gifting myself the 80,000mah.

Message me if you need the 40,000mah, christmas promo.

Remax 40,000mah

Never run out of juice with these amazing fast charging powerbanks with LED display and dual ports.

6 months warranty

Pay On delivery (Lagos Only)

How much sef?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
The best gift is preaching the gospel of God to at least each person and help the needs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

I got myself shoes

Nice.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
I will get myself a financial intelligence book. I really need it for the journey ahead.
Sha include the Richest man in Babylon
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Isacar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Honestly nothing to give to myself or anyone, I just wish I had a certain amount to fix my PC......... I kinda frustrated be4 Christmas already.........
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
A new standing fan
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by isaiah4life(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thank you. I have read it. I just finished one of George Samuel Clason's books titled "Gold ahead."

IgiveLadiesBj:

Sha include the Richest man in Babylon
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Henuell(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iglesia02:

Adidas tracksuit.
Make we jux call am joggers

Enjoy your Xmax

As of now na only palm I don't buy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Iglesia02(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Henuell:

Which cloth u wan wear am on
Guys celebrate yourself ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Investorozay: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lamb truck
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ama get myself a new phone and laptop

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Chiden(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Got myself a shop! Trusting God for money to stock it up

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by smartr: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
banom:
Peace of mind,and to stay out of trouble. ...I no get shishi

walahi cheesy cheesy . any unneccessary bill for this kain time no go funny o angry
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Volksguys1985: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Brown palm sandal

Salary wey never enter, don finish, no be Nigeriacraft be that?
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by smartr: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
I just need my business to keep producing results. I don't need no outing or gifts. I need mulla. I need my debt to disappear.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Volksguys1985: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneKinGuy:
Ama get myself a new phone and laptop
distress sales

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ojonugba2014(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Taywon:
Crypto (Coin or Token) Worth $50

Buy
1. Spell ( fantom network)
2. Feg
3. Iost ( iotex block chain)
4. Spirit

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ifiokjohn(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
A house.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by RepoMan007: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
There is nothing like gifting yourself a thing. It is already yours. So how can you present to yourself and accept as though your have a split personality with different ownership accounts? It is a null, void abd useless concept being injecting into the minds of many.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Unicorndick: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oh boy na to kill 3 full chicken, 3 bottles of Hennessy VS then order like 2 parcels of AZ, then control some babes make them come my crib. I'm having a hell of a good time on that day... Me and my homies. The experience is what I'm gifting myself for Xmas. cool
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Me too
isaiah4life:
I will get myself a financial intelligence book. I really need it for the journey ahead.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
You try
Taywon:
Crypto (Coin or Token) Worth $50
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by cassyrooy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

What's the name of the toothpaste?
Your siggy make sense die. Hypogamy is equilibrating things right now.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by IamCookie(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gift myself @mosdii grin then afterward eat a sumptuous meal + a nap. Wake up and thank God that i am a Nigerian woman cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fkj950ax(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

What are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

Please "gifting" is not an English word.

Even the pidgin version we use in Nigeria of the right verb you removed is dash (dashed, dashing).

Give is the verb (action word) missing in the sentence and topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by cassyrooy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Already got myself a new phone, nothing further.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by BigDawsNet: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
A Chevrolet Camaro 2019 by cash not mortgage... but my money never complete...so ama try before ma birthday mid 2022..

God willing

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Godfullsam(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Two gifts am planning for myself this Xmas season.
1. Already bought 100$ BUSD, still thinking of the coin(s) to buy with it.

2. Planning to get either Xiaomi redmi note 10pro or samsung A32 for myself. This Nokia 7plus should not follow me into the new Yr.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
Your siggy make sense die. Hypogamy is equilibrating things right now.
That's the raw truth.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just ice cream and chocolate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyers Lament High Divorce Rate In Nigeria / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / How Has Fatherhood Changed You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.