Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Gifting A Cheating Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gifting A Cheating Husband? (2551 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Janelle08: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
There was a couple whose marriage is barely 5 yrs. Before marriage, the wife was a successful businesswoman and all through the marriage, she has been supporting at home front and even her husband dwindling business.

Recently, she planned to pull out a huge amount of money from her business to give her husband to start over again. More like 40% of her working capital (7 figures). She wanted to gift it to him as a surprise birthday present. But she got the shock of her life. Her presumed faithful, over religious husband was having an affair and was all over Facebook flirting and sexting single girls.

Wife trusted him completely that she never snoop on his phone nor pick his calls. His dirts come to light when she discovered that he was been too possessive of his phone, apprehensive when she touches it, hide it stacks of clothes etc. The detective in her kicks in. And she saw things she would never have imagined.

Nairaland married folks, come and table this matter. If you are the wife, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why are people always scared to let people know that they are the ones in the story where they use fictional characters?

To your question, if I was the one, I would withhold the funds, it's for his own good, if not, he is gonna self destruct and lavish it on those girls.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Keep my money to myself. Probably build a house and move in, then divorce the heavy load.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
An over religious person cheating?? It can't be.

Maybe his account was hacked.
She should go ahead and give him the money.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Janelle08: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
An over religious person cheating?? It can't be.

Maybe his account was hacked.
She should go ahead and give him the money.

Hacked? Even WhatsApp and SMS? No, I don't think so. The religious front is a facade.

6 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
In situation like this, I won't gift him the money but will rather gift him more responsibilities.

Nah empty hand devil dey use.

6 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Janelle08:
Hacked? Even WhatsApp and SMS? No, I don't think so. The religious front is a facade.

But it's very possible. Especially if he's using the same phone number for his WhatsApp account and Facebook. Is that the case here?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Janelle08: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

But it's very possible. Especially if he's using the same phone number for his WhatsApp account and Facebook. Is that the case here?
I get your point, but that is not the case here. No account was hacked. Ok, so how do you explain unplugging his phone from charging and hiding it in a stack of clothes before going for sports? How do you explain the call history? And exchanging numbers with women online?

3 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Janelle08:
I get your point, but that is not the case here. No account was hacked. Ok, so how do you explain unplugging his phone from charging and hiding it in a stack of clothes before going for sports? How do you explain the call history? And exchanging numbers with women online?

Now that you've confirmed it's your story, and its genuine, please ignore my previous comments.

Sorry. I was only being sarcastic.

Well, you are right. It's NOT a case of hacking.
Behind all the religious facade is an ugly cheat and the only gift he should be getting is divorce.

Pocket your money deeply and work towards presenting those papers for him to sign on his birthday. It's not worth it giving him a chance.

5 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

Now that you've confirmed it's your story, and its genuine, please ignore my previous comments.

Sorry. I was only being sarcastic.

Well, you are right. It's NOT a case of hacking.
Behind all the religious facade is an ugly cheat and the only gift he should be getting is divorce.

Pocket your money deeply and work towards presenting those papers for him to sign on his birthday. It's not worth it giving him a chance.

OP, please ignore the bolded part
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
You people here just love recommending divorce to every marital issue like it's one grocery you get off the shelf in a supermarket.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Justbehave(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep my money to myself. Probably build a house and move in, then divorce the heavy load.
Hmm. Iron lady. But you are right. He doesn't deserve the money.

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

Now she wouldn't miss it.
Thank you for making it embloden!

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:
You people here just love recommending divorce to every marital issue like it's one grocery you get off the shelf in a supermarket.

Life isn't complicated. Divorce is a choice.

6 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

Life isn't complicated. Divorce is a choice.

Neither is it the first solution to every marital issue.

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ningen(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Neither is it the first solution to every marital issue.

When it comes to cheating, IT IS.

But what do I know, after all... Some of you have been brainwashed to totally condone cheating.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

When it comes to cheating, IT IS.

But what do I know, after all... Some of you have been brainwashed to totally condone cheating.

She divorces him and then what? She stays alone all through her life or probably finds another man who would cheat on her?

Men who wouldn't flirt or cheat in this life while married are very few.

4 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Eketem: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
What kind of advise does this wife want

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OP, the wife should still help the husband if she can. Issues that prompted the husband to flirt should be addressed. Maybe the husband is flirting out of frustration. Maybe the wife is sex starving him
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:
OP, the wife should still help the husband if she can. Issues that prompted the husband to flirt should be addressed. Maybe the husband is flirting out of frustration. Maybe the wife is sex starving him

Hmmmmm.

Hopefully, you are this 'understanding' if it was a cheating wife cheesy

Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

9 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Janelle08:
There was a couple whose marriage is barely 5 yrs. Before marriage, the wife was a successful businesswoman and all through the marriage, she has been supporting at home front and even her husband dwindling business.

Recently, she planned to pull out a huge amount of money from her business to give her husband to start over again. More like 40% of her working capital (7 figures). She wanted to gift it to him as a surprise birthday present. But she got the shock of her life. Her presumed faithful, over religious husband was having an affair and was all over Facebook flirting and sexting single girls.

Wife trusted him completely that she never snoop on his phone nor pick his calls. His dirts come to light when she discovered that he was been too possessive of his phone, apprehensive when she touches it, hide it stacks of clothes etc. The detective in her kicks in. And she saw things she would never have imagined.

Nairaland married folks, come and table this matter. If you are the wife, what will you do?

How far the child he wanted you guys to adopt?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well,keep your money and invest it.
Decide what you would do with the cheat.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Hmmmmm.

Hopefully, you are this 'understanding' if it was a cheating wife cheesy

Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

So, what would you suggest? Not to help him?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by austine4real(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
My sister just talk sey na u we go gather advise u

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Klass99(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

So, what would you suggest? Not to help him?

Same thing you would suggest if the genders were switched.

7 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
bukatyne:

I am not into the gender card game.

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
bukatyne:

And let us be realistic. There is a huge difference between a men who sleeps around and a lady who does the same. A man can sleep around via the polygamy channel. As for a lady... she can do the same through prostitution. So which one of the 2 is morally acceptable?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by faithfull18(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is well oh.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by TheCongo2: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
bukatyne:

By the way, what if this was a gay couple?
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Pavore9: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheCongo2:

And let us be realistic. There is a huge difference between a men who sleeps around and a lady who does the same. A man can sleep around via the polygamy channel. As for a lady... she can do the same through prostitution. So which one of the 2 is morally acceptable?

None is morally acceptable irrespective of who commits it. When God decreed 'Thou shall not commit adultery" was He referring to women alone? If you want to marry more than one woman be clear about it, marry the second even third woman put for house they you can sleep around via the polygamy channel which the belief that your faith or none supports it

Reality is that some men today who sleep around do not want to marry many wives because of the heavy responsibilities but they want to have more sexual partners while still maintaining one wife at the home front.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sigh / If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? / Inter-tribal Marriage: What Pain, What Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.