Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me (33693 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Jensin543: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
see below
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by LacunaJacuna(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
"The future Is FEMALE" people no go cease to dey surprise Adam's descendants.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Adakintroy: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mumu de uan head. I swear.everytime man /woman matter.

Nairaland o.p you be fools I swear. Even if you think this is what people want. Use the power you have to change their directions..provide you are doing it from a good heart. You are cleared. Wetin be all this nonsense topic for time people no get money for pocket. Una up there no fit initiate bright educative informative cheap idea people can borrow from and make their life's worth while. Just this. Una no go school for up their. Na pretenders una be.

Cheap educationist!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by winner37(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
A fool can't fool a fool because they are all fools..
Caught him makes no difference, so make sure you feed him well with all styles , wake him up at midnight tell him to do it ..
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by dammyco(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Women with complain na 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by DLSReigns: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Obviously this one thinks through her tiny waist.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Kosoco(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pls where will baby seat for this girl belle
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Didn't she give her life to Christ? Abi she got cheated in that as well undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Datedoboy: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Many men will fall for it I agree but If we use the same test on you including many married women with a handsome guy who appears richer than their husbands, many women too will fall.

Greed will continue to destroy women and lust will continue to destroy men
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Women who partake in extra marital affairs with married men will be ranting against such when intending to get married....

Same with men who did the same thing to their fellow men's wives!!!

What gives you the moral justification to make phim about infidelity... You are supposed to get married and shut the fvck up!!! Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by slowice(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
BestMan001:
What a TALENTED LADY grin

A very smart and industrious one at that grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by ukaface(f): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
But isn't the curves, boobs and ass supposed to make your assumed hubby stay with you?
I thought the body aspect is what entices males, I'm sure that's why she went far to love-vendor her body.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by slowice(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
If man marry you now which belle you go use born the pikin now since your natural belle Don turn tiny rope undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Oceanblaze(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olosho
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok Space booked.
I will come back later
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
This breast u re displaying, is it not cheating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BigYash: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
vibbb:
Ok, but how will your husband cheat with all this package.
Package ,when there is no brain.. Her type of girl is for sex.. Nothing more.. Men prefer ladies with brain ,when they want something serious.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit,forget about it..

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by etazi0001: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
But why? after she might have confirmed that waist cant produced anything.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Kindness218: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who wan marry this kind girl for the first place
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by emanobis(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Also pray the wives of those married men you are sleeping with don't catch you soon.
Well, since ur sense don reset to realize dt ur man can still cheat even with all those man-made bum bum, I thank God for you.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by GrandMasters: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
If dem use kayamata for ur husband...

That's the end of you

Mumu!!!!

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by AmazingELixir: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Come ooo...does this girl have rib cage?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by ashawopikin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
TMSMedia:
Princess Shyngle: I'll Pay A Woman To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me

Actress Princess Shyngle has disclosed that she is a jealous partner as she revealed some of the things she might do if she ever gets married, IgbereTV reports.

According to the Gambian-born actress, if she ever gets married and feels her husband is cheating but has not been caught, she will pay a hot woman to seduce him.

Shyngle also revealed that if this works, she doesn't know what she will do. The actress however added that she needs to work on the jealous side of her before dating again.

She wrote;

Her post was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXo6Lq7v6H8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
where u wan take see husband?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
CHEATING MEN STORIES IS NOT EVER ENDING.

Why is men even cheating especially married men?

You agreed on your wedding day for better for worse?

But you go out of your way to be cheating on your wife.

Now Princess Shyngle the Gambian model has a solution for cheating married men.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Agricmoney(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na so problem dey take start

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Open oral letter to potential suitors. Oya guys shoot your shot
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
GrandMasters:
If dem use kayamata for ur husband...

That's the end of you

Mumu!!!!

You got me laughing hard with this your anime.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
She never knew she can loose him to that woman if she tries it
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Mrbenny001: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Especially those yeyebrities... they know nothing else except relationship Bullshits..and all they could talk about is sex sex and getting themselves naked...I only pity their fans who give them those attention
johnwegs:
Everything about Africa lays on sex and crime, no innovation , no good news , are we part of the curse God gave to the Egyptians? E choke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.