Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A Must Read By Every Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must Read By Every Landlord (467 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 3:05am On Dec 20, 2021
If you are a landlord reading this, congratulations! Finally you have met a sure property company that can help you manage your property very well and ensure prompt return on your investment.

Your days of working and baboon is eating is over. Your days of quarrelling, running after, excahnging blows and meeting that stubborn tenant in court over your rightful house rent is completely over only if you can allow us manage that property as well as that stubborn tenant for you.

We are experts in tenants and facility management. We understand the psychology of that troublesome tenant and we know how best to deal with him so you can get your money as at when due and enjoy your property.

We have strict and very high tenancy admittance standard that helps us achieve a lot in this regard. This standards serve as our measurement and benchmarks in picking for you who lives in your house and who shouldn't. It also helps us identify tenants who are potential partners in the maintenance and well being of your asset.

More, we equally have very well structured tenants interview mechanism that serves as guideline in helping us fill your house with bright minded and genuine career path people who are equal to the task in terms of rental payment and not scammers who have penchant for taking their landlords to court over rent.

Engage us today and the rest is history. We guarantee freedom, peace and prompt standard facility management for our clients/landlords without stress while assuring you of great returns on your investment.

Call us today.

Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by ipobarethieves: 3:55am On Dec 20, 2021
sad see how u are calling millions as if it is paper sad? .U aren’t ready for business.Wish u and ur customers well
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad see how u are calling millions as if it is paper sad? .U aren’t ready for business.Wish u and ur customers well

Like seriously? So if we have properties running in millions we should be afraid to mention it because of poor stricken minds like you right? Hell no! If the millions are gold to you they are paper to those whom God has given it to. Next time to come to our page to spew trash.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by ipobarethieves: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Shout up.As if ur poverty stricken u and ur father can afford it.Ordinary marketer trekking up /down looking for customers .I bet ur father ballz dat ur life is bend just like d sole of Akube shoe u wear around.U can’t even afford to pay me yearly rent .Go and pay for ur advert rate and come here for proper dress down .
Orangedreams:

Like seriously? So if we have properties running in millions we should be afraid to mention it because of poor stricken minds like you right? Hell no! If the millions are gold to you they are paper to those whom God has given it to. Next time to come to our page to spew trash.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Shout up.As if ur poverty stricken u and ur father can afford it.Ordinary marketer trekking up /down looking for customers .I bet ur father ballz dat ur life is bend just like d sole of Akube shoe u wear around.U can’t even afford to pay me yearly rent .Go and pay for ur advert rate and come here for proper dress down .

Your ignorance is pardoned!
Bye!
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:

Exactly how some of you busybodies get into troubles. You flood peoples thread that has nothing to do with you just to show your frustration and depression. Again, I pardon you. Sorry its not my fault you are frustrated.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by ipobarethieves: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Ur father will get into trouble first and they lock u up in Alagbon close..Ur parents are frustrated
Orangedreams:

Exactly how some of you busybodies get into troubles. You flood peoples thread that has nothing to do with you just to show your frustration and depression. Again, I pardon you. Sorry its not my fault you are frustrated.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by ipobarethieves: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Lightning will boil ur ballz and Ogun will strike u with blindness if u runaway from ur thread.
Orangedreams:

Your ignorance is pardoned!
Bye!
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by snuffly: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Quite an interesting business. I'm wondering if I can do real estate rentals even on vacation? Perhaps remotely. In different parts of the world. I used to be in the https://theshorttermshop.com/ rental business. It was mostly plots of land.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
snuffly:
Quite an interesting business. I'm wondering if I can do real estate rentals even on vacation? Perhaps remotely. In different parts of the world. I used to be in the rental business. It was mostly plots of land.

Thank you Boss. Nothing is impossible once there I'd determination.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Check out these thread
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dear Landlord,

Engage us to manage your property today.
Re: A Must Read By Every Landlord by Orangedreams: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dear landlords,

Hook up with our note for property owners and engage us today for a mutual beneficial business relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Re-painting Of Our Client House Before And After / How To Become The Youngest Landlord In Stockholm Mega City / Do Houses Still Need Door And Window Curtains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.