Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (12176 Views)

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by ogmask: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Which court ... Did amaechi attend any court session.. who attended those sessions... Was it not wike... Who did all underground works... Was it not wike .. something you no Sabi ... No put mouth.. just walka pass

You nor know wetin happen so just relax and enjoy your December.
Wike was an errand boy for ameachi.... Take that to the bank. That he was in court while ameachi was away should tell you something na.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by lacasera14(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2021
You helped Amaechi become governor, he compensates you by making you chief of staff and nominating you for ministerial position. Now you say he wanted to truncate your approval by the Senate which is laughable enough and shows how dumb you must think we all are. You helped Amaechi based on grass roots politics as a chairman and you were served rightly. So suck it up and move as if you didn't rig your way into Rivers State as governor with help from Jona's wife. The only crime Amaechi did was join APC which is silly enough to have PDP deciding who's a political sinner.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Confirmedzombie: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Wike you talk without reason. Same Amaechi appointed you his chief of staff, nominated you as a minister

Only the brainwashed IPOB TERORISTS will fall for this kind of talks.

No true Rivers man will believe wike.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by RillJ(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Wike practically made Amechi a governor, after PDP pushed him aside and fielded another candidate.
There would not have been any Amaechi if not for Wike.

Aufbauh:
Woke is sounding like an ungrateful soul.
The same person who gave you the opportunity to served him as a Chief of staffs & nominated you for ministerial slot from the state should be regarded as your benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by sageb: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2021
ogmask:
The only thing ameachi did, which in my opinion was right, was when he said the next gov should come from the riverine. What wike said is a slap on the face of the wetland area of rivers state. Amaechi did not fight a personal fight rather he fought for equity.

You know the truth
Wike knows that the Riverine deserve the Governorship position.
We will not make the same mistake we made in 1999.
Rivers Riverine Governor 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by sageb: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2021
lacasera14:
You helped Amaechi become governor, he compensates you by making you chief of staff and nominating you for ministerial position. Now you say he wanted to truncate your approval by the Senate which is laughable enough and shows how dumb you must think we all are. You helped Amaechi based on grass roots politics as a chairman and you were served rightly. So suck it up and move as if you didn't rig your way into Rivers State as governor with help from Jona's wife. The only crime Amaechi did was join APC which is silly enough to have PDP deciding who's a political sinner.

Amaechi is wike's master in Politics. He helped wike before they fell out in Jonathan's administration.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Osashalom: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
ogmask:
The only thing ameachi did, which in my opinion was right, was when he said the next gov should come from the riverine. What wike said is a slap on the face of the wetland area of rivers state. Amaechi did not fight a personal fight rather he fought for equity.
You are highly gullible. So you believe a Nigerian politician will fight a cause because of the people. See they only find a way to tie their ambition to the need of the in order to raise the people's emotions to support them. In Edo state Adams oshiomule who said he was fighting godfatherism wanted to become one . Buhari who said they should reduce the money spent on Presidents is now living larger than the other past Presidents. I hope you get what I mean.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:
One thing I can't do is to stop my fellow man in a contest, rather I will buckle my belt and lace my shoe.
Austin opara for governorship 2023

Rubbish.apc will take over
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Awoo88: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Successlane:

True talk.

Also Amaechi was the reason Wike was a Minister that eventually gave him the power and influence to RIG himself in as governor, using federal might.
Wrong. Wike own the street. Ameachi wanted to send Wike out of PH because he felt that will dwindling his growing influence. It was a miscalculation on Ameachi's part. Wike went federal and grew more powerful

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Awoo88: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
ogmask:

Not true bro.... Wike was an errand boy to amaechi. Please get your facts right.
Why una dey deceived una sef?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:

What Amaechi did after his restoration and open confession that after God, Wike was his saviour ...Not long afterwards Amaechi's treacherous nature began showing up and he started seeing Wike as a threat to his political dominance in the state hence the plot to truncate Wike's ministerial nomination and bury him politically.

Little did he know Wike is a healthy seed when he tried to bury him with his Abuja connect, Patience Jonathan took a likeness for Wike and not only did she connect him to her husband she nurtured him and that is why he is ever grateful to the former first lady.

Amaechi is a nobody without Odili and Wike...he is not a grassroot politician and commands no sizeable followership. Magnus Abe is a far better politician than him that's why he is fighting tooth and nail to undo him as he tried with Wike and failed woefully.

Wike is not a violent person, he is bold, courageous and fearless...he speaks truth to reality without minding whose ox is gored.
Thanks for the long epistle!
Only a child born yesterday will say Wike is not a violent person... violence was born with him....can you please explain the picture below? Just for example.....we all know how he killed with reckless abandon in 2015!......It was Wike that groomed all the bad boys in Rivers today especially in Obio Akpor. We all know his antecedents when he was LGA chairman, violence was the order of the day. Obio Akpor was known all over Nigeria as the most violent LGA in Nigeria. This is my 25 years in Rivers State and 25 years of living in Obio Akpor so I can tell you a lot.
I bet you are one of those that speak against God fatherisim in Edo, the same thing Odili wanted to do to Amaechi but he didn't allow it... suddenly he turned to a betrayal or a traitor.....most of you are just hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by emmykk(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Bleiz:
Emperor Wike!!!

We are not all dullards.

You mean that Amaechi nominated you for a ministerial appointment and then worked to truncate your appointment?

Think your words through before you talk nah

That can happen in Nigeria.i strongly believe wike know what he is saying
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Pesin wey Ameachi no send dey kill himself over Rotimi matta.
Who tell you?
Na im amaechi dey use all the gbo gbo and gba gba take fight wike?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2021
baralatie:

Who tell you?
Na im amaechi dey use all the gbo gbo and gba gba take fight wike?
How is Amaechi fighting Wike gbo gbo and gba gba?
Has Amaechi used his federal power to disturb Wike from governing Rivers State the way Wike did to him when he (Wike) had the federal power?
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by GeneralKoko(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Myself2:

That's the little you know abi ?
How did Wike become Chief of staff to Amaechi ?
It was a prearranged agreement which made Wike to collapse his structure behind Amaechi against Celestine Omehia at the primaries. Which Amaechi won but Obasanjo said "that Amaechis candidacy had K leg" so they dropped him and gave the ticket to Omehia.
It was this same Wike that stood solidly behind Amaechi even when they were threats that Obasanjo would use agents of state to harras them, Wike remained in Nigeria and was going to court , fought all the way to the supreme court, while Amaechi was scared and fled to Ghana, only sneaking in and out of Nigeria when it was absolutely necessary for the case, Wike was the one who fought and reclaimed that mandate for Amaechi so stop sounding as if Amaechi did Wike any favours. Amaechi would never have been governor if not for Wike

Wike alone was not the one who fought . Who filed the court case Dawari George not wike. Wike just talks too much.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by GeneralKoko(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Praxis758:

Magnus Abbey stood firm during his ordeal when OBJ subverted his victory at the primary election, but same Amechi fought tooth and nail to truncate the APC primary of Abbey in 2015.

Odili (though not a saint) engineered his speakership and stood by him during those days of Celestine Omehia, but same Amechi relegated him to the abyss during his 8 years reign.

Ask Riverians how Wike became a thug that fought godfather, Abuja principalities and powers to make sure justice prevailed for Amechi at the court.

You are spewing rubbish .
Who helped Nyesom Wike win his LGA Election?? It was Amaechi who helped him pull crowd in his campaign. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by lacasera14(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
sageb:

Amaechi is wike's master in Politics. He helped wike before they fell out in Jonathan's administration.
Wike was Amaechi's errand boy who did his dirty businesses before. They only swapped roles governor to minister, minister to governor.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by rickydechamp: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
This man should just shut up & stop acting like a spoilt brat
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Thanks for the long epistle!
Only a child born yesterday will say Wike is not a violent person... violence was born with him....can you please explain the picture below? Just for example.....we all know how he killed with reckless abandon in 2015!......It was Wike that groomed all the bad boys in Rivers today especially in Obio Akpor. We all know his antecedents when he was LGA chairman, violence was the order of the day. Obio Akpor was known all over Nigeria as the most violent LGA in Nigeria. This is my 25 years in Rivers State and 25 years of living in Obio Akpor so I can tell you a lot.
I bet you are one of those that speak against God fatherisim in Edo, the same thing Odili wanted to do to Amaechi but he didn't allow it... suddenly he turned to a betrayal or a traitor.....most of you are just hypocrites!

The problem with most of you is simply lack of knowledge based on indolence and unwillingness to read and discover things yourself.

Now listen youngman instead of peddling falsehood and ignorance around..that picture you posted up there was on the occasion of an event he was invited in his local government and the knife was presented to Wike by the kingdom elders and chiefs symbolic as a defender of his people which has always being Wike's hallmark even till today..it is evident Wike is passionate about issues involving Rivers state or her people.

When Wike was Obio Akpor LGA chairman that was when the LGA came to limelight because he vigorously pursued internal revenue generation using task forces since most Nigeria hate anything tax and his revenue drive made his LGA the second richest in the country after Lagos Island local government. If that is where your grouse with him lies sorry your situation can't be helped.

On the issue of killing with reckless abandon as you call it, I leave that to your conjecture, I just hope when called upon you can substantiate with concrete proof.

Concerning grooming of all the bad boys in Rivers state..it only takes a mildly rational person to see how stupid and bereft of elementary intelligence that statement sounds but then this is NL, your likes thrive here.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by elmessiahs(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
garfield1:

Rubbish.apc will take over

APC is not a match in Rivers and considering the abysmal performance of APC in Nigeria, they don't have a chance to breath.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jokerman:
Demdem aka dekdek grin

Jokerfool.....u see sense in what thug wike said? grin
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by billyG(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ameachi tried for whike..made him council chairman,COS, minister & allowed him to be governor.
Let us be grateful to our benefactor.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:

The problem with most of you is simply lack of knowledge based on indolence and unwillingness to read and discover things yourself.

Now listen youngman instead of peddling falsehood and ignorance around..that picture you posted up there was on the occasion of an event he was invited in his local government and the knife was presented to Wike by the kingdom elders and chiefs symbolic as a defender of his people which has always being Wike's hallmark even till today..it is evident Wike is passionate about issues involving Rivers state or her people.

When Wike was Obio Akpor LGA chairman that was when the LGA came to limelight because he vigorously pursued internal revenue generation using task forces since most Nigeria hate anything tax and his revenue drive made his LGA the second richest in the country after Lagos Island local government. If that is where your grouse with him lies sorry your situation can't be helped.

On the issue of killing with reckless abandon as you call it, I leave that to your conjecture, I just hope when called upon you can substantiate with concrete proof.

Concerning grooming of all the bad boys in Rivers state..it only takes a mildly rational person to see how stupid and bereft of elementary intelligence that statement sounds but then this is NL, your likes thrive here.
Yes Wike brought Obio Akpor to limelight while terrorizing the residents and business owners with bad boys that he groomed!
With the way my comment pained you it shows that you are one of those irresponsible boys that worked for Wike...may be you are even a GDI member or one of those evil boys that ask for stickers and beat people up on the road.
You called me a young man..how old were you when Wike was LGA chairman?
How do you explain a cutlass wielding governor? Does that not show his antecedents, how wicked and violent prone he his? You said the cutlass was symbolic but right there he use it to threaten his opponent! You can see that your IQ is very low.
The problem with Nigerians is that we always forget too soon. There is nothing wrong in asking people to pay tax but how did he go about it? Flooding Obio Akpor with miscreants like you to torment and beat up people in the name of tax collection and after collecting the tax what next? embezzlement! The LGA had nothing to show for it.
I am waiting for you to call me to explain myself about the killings...you can even inform FBI!
Supporters of evil is what you are! But people like you will still call Buhari evil!
Hypocrites!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by garfield1: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:

APC is not a match in Rivers and considering the abysmal performance of APC in Nigeria, they don't have a chance to breath.

Oga,no more ikwerre governor.if pdp presents presents another ikwerre,they will loose automatically
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by AmazingELixir: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Yes Wike brought Obio Akpor to limelight while terrorizing the residents and business owners with bad boys that he groomed!
With the way my comment pained you it shows that you are one of those irresponsible boys that worked for Wike...may be you are even a GDI member or one of those evil boys that ask for stickers and beat people up on the road.
You called me a young man..how old were you when Wike was LGA chairman?
How do you explain a cutlass wielding governor? Does that not show his antecedents, how wicked and violent prone he his? You said the cutlass was symbolic but right there he use it to threaten his opponent! You can see that your IQ is very low.
The problem with Nigerians is that we always forget too soon. There is nothing wrong in asking people to pay tax but how did he go about it? Flooding Obio Akpor with miscreants like you to torment and beat up people in the name of tax collection and after collecting the tax what next? embezzlement! The LGA had nothing to show for it.
I am waiting for you to call me to explain myself about the killings...you can even inform FBI!
Supporters of evil is what you are! But people like you will still call Buhari evil!
Hypocrites!

I'm done with you good day.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by goslowgoslow(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:

I'm done with you good day.
I am also done with you! Next time make some sense. Bye!
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by freshvine(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
ogmask:

Amaechi won the election and claimed his mandate in court.

Amaechi was not the candidate
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by elmessiahs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,no more ikwerre governor.if pdp presents presents another ikwerre,they will loose automatically
How does this affect tribe now, we are talking about how to move the state from where it is and a trusted man like opara is what we need. Not some political jobbers that woefully failed in attracting development to Rivers State which is in dire need of federal touch... Its not about tribe Mr Garfield
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by elmessiahs(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
garfield1:

It's not about ethnicity my brother it's about capacity, we need a man who can put Rivers State in the trajectory of employment (job creation) etc.
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Wike alone was not the one who fought . Who filed the court case Dawari George not wike. Wike just talks too much.

If your issue is that he talks too much that's a different issue, but no one should come here to mislead people that Amaechi just dashed Wike COS position, that man worked for it and without him, and a few others, Amaechi would not have been governor in the first place.
By the way, is it Amaechi that does not talk too much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
pquaver:

Is wike supreme Court judge? So how Wil Amaechi be governor if wike attended the court session and the cj pronounced omehia winner of the primary? Amaechi became governor because he was the the true winner of the primary not wike going to court. Nigerians and their reasoning sef

Amaechi that literally gave up already and ran like a coward to Ghana. If not for Wike and a few others, there would not have been any supreme court judgement you're yapping about
Re: Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career by Myself2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

A beg make we hear something...the two of them are brothers, they all did themselves favours. Hand washes hand.
But it was the same Wike that distabilize Amaechi"s government using his power under GEJ.
Wike is there today enjoying his time as governor without hindrance from Abuja .
Wike should just shut up!

Why should he shut up. He just told you Amaechi wanted to scuttle his confirmation hearing at the NASS, are you disputing that assertion, if so post your provable contrary view and don't go the lazy route of asking him to shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola / Why Was ume Not Conducted In 1996? / Kaduna Is Back To 24hours Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.