Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decision You Took This Year???? (16728 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture / Fowls Can Be So Dumb..i Took This Video Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aparche:
The decision to invest 60k for a Copywriting course is the best decision I took this year...

The ROI has been worth it...
care to say the course name?
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
TruthUntold:

oya quickly change your username to @DailyLies chigim tanjan!
what you don't know you don't know.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin
Show us the way sir
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Mmiri ama efi naya.
Nwaiyi na abu onu maka ajuju.

Tomorrow you'll come slut-shaming and calling me an attention-seeker, yet you won't stop hounding my mentions, odinson. Anything to get me to respond. Ok. Keep at it. The day I will flung you to the far corners of the earth and ignore you 'til the Heavenly Father comes is drawing near. Keep being a pest and basking in the euphoria of these replies. *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sirchiboy: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Tomorrow you'll come slut-shaming and calling me an attention-seeker, yet you won't stop hounding my mentions, odinson. Anything to get me to respond. Ok. Keep at it. The day I will flung you to the far corners of the earth and ignore you 'til the Heavenly Father comes is drawing near. Keep being a pest and basking in the euphoria of these replies. *thumbs up*
Jesus loves you!!!!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NightFood: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
I gast sit down reason this one well
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ojjp: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
The best was to join Affiliate marketing
I'm also ready to guide anyone free
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ArcToyin(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
shilenji:
As we begin the countdown to the New Year, I keep reminiscing on how 2021 was spent by me. There are some decisions I regret taking and there are some I am glad to have taken . It's been a tough year tho.

But Quitting smoking was the best decision I took this year tho and it's been effortless judging from the fact that I was nicknamed WIZKHALIFA OF LAGOS(I did them all) due to my smoking prowess,lol.

The second best decision was cutting off some communications( association). Well that's it for me�

God will help you to stick to this new life and decision that you have made
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Jesus loves you!!!!
K
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by hotwax: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
kaymart:

Whr do u wrk?
And how do u navigate from mowe to Ur place of work?

Ikeja through staff bus
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by zakkyzakes: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
qtguru:
My best decision this year was joining the gym, I was a bit lethargic and lazy but joining the gym gave me that breadth breath of fresh air.

My worst decision was helping people anyhow, it led to entitlement issues. So I had to cut them off
damnn
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Melaninprincess(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
I just want to win in every way. And I won't stop till I win from Nescafe too. grin
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Ayowasco(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
I decide to get Married

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by lovemaths(f): 3:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Aguilar:
wow!! this is good. You are talented.

Thank you so much
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Herbephe1(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2021
SimeonOTC:
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin

l wish to learn from you...
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2021
SimeonOTC:

I invested about 500k in 4 different platforms, investment to be matured within 6 to 9months or 1year, depending on the investment..one will be matured tomorrow and the other on the 24th.
Hmmm ..
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Nmezor:
Nope,mrcork na troll now...Some different dude here
Who is he?
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by donemzy115(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Owain:

Would you put a brother on too? I don't mind learning through videos,PDFs, anything useful you share would be highly appreciated.

Drop me a message on isaacemmanuel751@gmail.com
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by donemzy115(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
ksly24:

How did you go about learning the binary options yourself?

What I was actually taught in the first place was currency pairs,when that wasnt helping,I thought of going into binary.i did the demo for 2 months with a friend puting me through and also helping me with materials.that has been a success so far..NO REGRETS.at first people told me binary is more difficult than cp,but cp wasn't working for me,then I thought of trying the one they said it's more difficult,after sometimes,I noticed what they said is more difficult was more simpler than what they said is simple..
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nmezor(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Who is he?
Some guy, won't be right to disclose his moniker
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Nmezor:
Some guy, won't be right to disclose his moniker
Bt u can atleast tell what he did cheesy
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nmezor(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Bt u can atleast tell what he did cheesy
its a long story jare. ..He always likes to act like the victim even when he is wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Nmezor:
its a long story jare. ..He always likes to act like the victim even when he is wrong.
Oh! He is one those emotional blackmailer.. I get it.

hope it's nt going to make u feel all males on here are like that.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Tho it's kinda a little bit too late,but I think my best decision so far in this year 2021 is applying for Keke........If I had applied earlier,by now,e for don reach my hand angry. And I for don dey ball small small undecided

Hello bro... How did you apply for the Keke... Kindly put me through abeg
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mohamizy:
buying an inverter and solar panel, it has helped with my online job and saved me a ton of money

How much does this cost please.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Hello bro... How did you apply for the Keke... Kindly put me through abeg
Are you in Delta state?
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Are you in Delta state?
Lagos State.

I can still push through if you will put me through
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I opened a dom account and converted most of my money to dollars

How can open a dollar account please.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
abike12:
Bought property in January that appreciated 2x by December

May I know the kind of property possibly I can invest in it too. Thanks
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Lagos State.

I can still push through if you will put me through
Here in Delta state,there are different micro finance banks that do give out keke to customers,but you'll now be paying back installmentally everyday,for the period of one year...Then, it'll become yours...
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaSumi:

How can open a dollar account please.
Just go to any bank of ur choice and tell them that you want to open a domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ksly24(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
donemzy115:

What I was actually taught in the first place was currency pairs,when that wasnt helping,I thought of going into binary.i did the demo for 2 months with a friend puting me through and also helping me with materials.that has been a success so far..NO REGRETS.at first people told me binary is more difficult than cp,but cp wasn't working for me,then I thought of trying the one they said it's more difficult,after sometimes,I noticed what they said is more difficult was more simpler than what they said is simple..
How do I get started in learning it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.