Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) (11597 Views)

PDP Moves To Remove Organising Secretary Over Incompetence, Arrogance / President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos) / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by bloomstories: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why Barr Shola Gabriel A Detribalised Young Nigerian Is Best Candidate For APC National Organising Secretary

With the forthcoming National Convention in February 2022, Nigerians and top executives in the ruling all progressive Congress have expressed confidence in the candidacy of Barr. Shola Gabriel as the next APC National Organising Secretary, with emphasis on his outstanding capacity, portfolio and dedicated commitments to the growth and development of the party.

Barr. Shola Gabriel has nurtured a poltical career that is worth commending and an academic/education structure that has continued to guide his ambition towards fruition. His interest to contest in view of the Not Too Young To Run Act, stressing that the development of Nigeria lies in the hands of young, proactive and intellectually vibrant leaders, through the support of elder states persons in the country. Hailing from Ekiti State, mother from Kebbi State and married from Imo State, he presently holds an LLB Degree in ABU Zaria, Kaduna State and was called to Bar in 2012. He also holds a Master Degree in Communication and Information Technology.

The detrabalized young politician with origins and affiliation to SouthWest (Ekiti), NorthWest (Kebbi) and SouthEast ( Imo) has been described as the candidate who is well suitable for the position of APC National Organising Secretary, with emphasis on his antecedents, achievement, visionary mandates and development initiative for the party. He has called the Party Members to support his campaign to ensure that everyone is a part of the progressive change which the country is envisioned to attain under the ruling APC.

Barr. Shola Gabriel has continued to make earnest efforts to ensure that his supporters celebrate his victory in the forthcoming National convention. However, he has continued to receive supports from committees and forums in the party who have encouraged him and expressed confidence in his capacity as the National Organising Secretary of the Party.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/why-barr-shola-gabriel-detribalised.html

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by bloomstories: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Photos

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by darniejay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
First to comment, make una give me my award o
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by doubleE70: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
is it just me or I hate politics nowadays . oh I know why cuz they all are thieves..
Nigerian politicians are useless..... all of them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Be part of the change shocked. This one no go Go Far. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Sctests: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why are yorubas the largest wearers of abokkey caps after the abokeys themselves? grin

Are they wearing it to gain political acceptability or just for fashion? grin

I say make I shake table small. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Another thief in waiting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by 4everisaac(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
BAR[/b]tenderMo[b]fucka
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by adamumar522(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good for him, a Northerner maybe from Zuru , Kebbi from the Mother side

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by doubleE70: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
darniejay:
Congrats cool
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Kharol1234: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Be part of the change na there new motto be that grin

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Party executive is not won on media, is more of internal politicking. Meet out with the delegates and those whose decision are gods. As an Ekiti man, has your governor endorsed your candidature or has the godfather himself, Jagaban decided on your ambition? If not, is exercise in futility.

3 Likes

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Y
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by eburuu: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
In addy to bros j grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Carry your change dey go,no come short change us, one chance party
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
darniejay:
U no look up grin
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by oluwasegunmccoy: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sctests:
Why are yorubas the largest wearers of abokkey caps after the abokeys themselves? grin

Are they wearing to gain political acceptability or just for fashion.
You just like noise and vawulence sha. Who said one cap is meant for northerners?

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Terrier99: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sctests:

Are they wearing to gain political acceptability or just for fashion.

You are a poor student of history just like your ancestors who can't trace their lineage. Go and check, Peter Obi and Orji Kalu have several pictures online where they wear Hausa caps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by ckvemgbia(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
What change

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by silverkings: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why all this "detribalized" up and down? If you like be a tribalist. Ndị otu nzuzo

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Alexreports wants to chop diswan too grin

1 Like

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thunder fire you der, you an who wan be part of change,...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
na good one but make you deliver o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
The kind of anger I developes whenever I see anything APC ehh is simply devilish �
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad see his GIANT HEAD sad.If dis one knack u head,Nah die
Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin Alexreports sad! Dis one nor be Maduka oo.Nor try sc@M am make he nor mistakenly head butt comot ur front teeth sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.