Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! (1416 Views)

Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing / Senators Ifeanyi Ubah And Chukwuka Utazi Clashed Over Innoson Motor / How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Chimaraymond455: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2021
no be small thing ooo!!! many NIGERIANS have died over ipob and Esn matter oo! if your waiting for igbo to fight themselves over ipob or Esn you go wait tire, black man all your propaganda against ipob and Esn simple because they ask for sovereignty of biafra, boko haram and bandits are killing thousands in the north and is not your problem Mr black man, and your focus na for east, they kill and behead humans like chicken for ritual in ogun state every day you are okay with that, for your information Esn and Ipbo have come to stay your propaganda can't change anything, no more headsmen in igbo land

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2021
All the propaganda about fictitious killing in the North by the PDP won't work against the APC.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by AuntyVanessa1(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
Chimaraymond455:
no be small thing ooo!!! many NIGERIANS have died over ipob and Esn matter oo! if your waiting for igbo to fight themselves over ipob or Esn you go wait tire, black man all your propaganda against ipob and Esn simple because they ask for sovereignty of biafra, boko haram and bandits are killing thousands in the north and is not your problem Mr black man, and your focus na for east, they kill and behead humans like chicken for ritual in ogun state every day you are okay with that, for your information Esn and Ipbo have come to stay your propaganda can't change anything, no more headsmen in igbo land
[/s] one of the human flesh eater spotted

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Kellibae(f): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
All the propaganda about fictitious killing in the North by the PDP won't work against the APC.

U will not die well, I will keep reminding u.
U think u can use human life to play politics becoz u are in faceless forum.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by sreamsense: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
...this is one of the reasons why I support federal government establishment of psychiatric hospitals. 98% of IPOB members are automatic psychiatric patients

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Kellibae(f): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Chimaraymond455:

U got them well they were all running to check the fight so they can laugh grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by NewsForYou: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
See this one mouth they smell of human part.
No go find better food chop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by helinues: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2021
1585f:
[s][/s]

With my whole heart, I wish you all the same in abundance

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by helinues: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

insulting a tribe

If you could cry me a lagoon, I wouldn't mind..

And don't forget we are still buying bucket full of tears oo.

Rule 2 ko, table 8 ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Achalugonwa stop following me with your cancellation Monika nah angry

Show some maturity nah
AchalugoNwa:
mynd.44 lalasti.clala Seu.n

Rule 2

insulting a tribe

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Achalugonwa stop following nah with your cancellation Monika nah angry

Show some maturity nah
what are you saying love kiss
I'm not following you please
you're the one stalking me
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Emergingnation2(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
No wonder FG is considering 17 new psychiatric clinics in SE.

Mkpuru mmri drug have done so many damages to some of the youths in the region.

Time for rehab
Your Imaginery psychiatric...

Those who need psychiatric the most, are those who basically can't imagine thier life without Igbo in Nigeria..... They sees and regards self determination calls,as a threat and perhaps an act of Terrorism due to their inferiority complex...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Gbagura: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Your Imaginery psychiatric...

Those who need psychiatric the most, are those who basically can't imagine thier life without Igbo in Nigeria..... They sees and regards self determination calls,as a threat and perhaps an act of Terrorism due to their inferiority complex...
It's surprising you didn't type your usual 'unity beggar' today. You don tire? Anyways, FG wan build 15 psychiatric hospitals in each senatorial zones of southeast. E get why grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Wazobia2216: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
All these cannibalism this government resurrected is nothing but propaganda

We all know it! I was speaking to a friend and he said all these killings of traditional rulers and Dora Akunyili's husband is nothing but an offensive attack because they didn't speak against Igbos and it made sense!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Tomek09(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
[s][/s] one of the human flesh eater spotted
So females mine skull in SW too ?? Wonders shall never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Telekinetic: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
sreamsense:
...this is one of the reasons why I support federal government establishment of psychiatric hospitals. 98% of Yoruba are automatic psychiatric patients
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Telekinetic: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

See this one mouth they smell of human part.
No go find better food chop.
Nor be you mine give am make e chop??
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by techWriter5: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Achalugonwa cessation wake me with your canceller Monika naw highlight some maturation naw
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by NewsForYou: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

Nor be you mine give am make e chop??
English or at least pidgin please. I don’t speak Gboglish.
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Broveens42(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Wazobia2216:

All these cannibalism this government resurrected is nothing but propaganda

We all know it! I was speaking to a friend and he said all these killings of traditional rulers and Dora Akunyili is nothing but an offensive attack because they didn't speak against Igbos and it made sense!

Possibly. I think government is surprised igbos have not come out in their numbers to protest against esn. An average Igbo man (even under- Five) is intelligent to see through a propaganda.

How can you bring violence to end sars protesters and expect people to believe you against esn.. it doesn't work that way for igbos. I don't know for other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Omoslim26: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Which yeye Esn is this efulefu talking about.
Is it the Esn that true Nwafors are already giving information to the security on their whereabouts?
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection and a taliban wannabe movement.
You created a militant sect to attack sensible Igbos who do not support your scam struggle and you think you will achieve anything meaningful ��.
Re: Breaking News!!! Anambra, And Imo Clashed Over Ipbo And Esn!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
what are you saying love kiss
I'm not following you please
you're the one stalking me
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prisoner Being Released,to Fight ESN / Nigeria Rank 7th Dumb People And 3th Stupidity In The World / Goodluck Jonathan - The New Idiot In The Nigerian Political Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.