Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency (366 Views)

Atiku Will Keep On Contesting For President "As Long As He Is Alive & Healthy" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency by blogcontent: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday disclosed that he will not reject calls to take over power from President Muhammadu Buhari at the end of his tenure in 2023.
Tinubu stated this after a closed-door meeting with leaders of the Northern Alliance Committee in Abuja.

The former Governor of Lagos State who failed to officially declare his ambition, said political consultations are ongoing.

He said, “I am not going to turn them down, voices that clamour for his candidacy.

“But I will still effective and widely consult, particularly brainstorm with my friends and find a date to come out openly and tell Nigerians.

“But the President is still in office. I don’t want to distract him from all the challenges he might face today. So, don’t muddle the political waters. Consult, make our program known to the people later. And the intention is clear. So you can keep guessing.”

Read More => https://onlinebusinessvendors.com.ng/2021/12/21/2023-tinubu-speaks-on-contesting-for-presidency/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency by NewsForYou: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Ff
Re: 2023: Tinubu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency by blogcontent: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Bowed To Pressure In Declining Assent To Electoral Bill For 5th Time / Imo Speaker Suspends Three Lawmakers, Declares Ngor Okpala Rep Vacant / MBF To Buhari: You Can Only Delay Introduction Of State Police, It’ll Happen In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.