Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel (357 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel by daveobasi1: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Pastor Ibiyeomie's revelation: How women defiled me in dreams - CHristianGospel TV

Prosperity preacher, Pastor David Ibiyeomie Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, has revealed how women used to defile him in dreams and how he overcame.
The founder of Salvation Ministries said he was delivered from constant defilement by women in his dreams until he gave his life to Christ.

Ibiyeomie also revealed that during the pandemic, with the attendant lockdown, his church was able to increase salaries of workers.

In his words: “it is not real, it was in the midst of pandemic when people were crashing that this Church had the highest income, the income of this Church grew by 100s up, that is when we are saying businesses closed; ask our staff.

“It was during the Economic thing all our staff salaries were increased, we increased the salaries of our workers; when people were cutting salaries, we didn’t stop paying our teachers, other schools were closed, they didn’t pay but we paid our school teachers that period.

“We didn’t stop paying them, even though children were not in school, you think the Bible is not real? We didn’t stop paying our staff while most schools were cutting, even oil Companies cut by 50 per cent; we didn’t cut any salary, we didn’t cut allowances of staff, hello! Can you hearing me?

“If you think Bible is not real, the income of this Church grew, attendance grew we had more than 60 thousand people in the Foundation class in one month, hello do you believe this Bible? It is what you believe that God will confirm, when there was economic hardship, it didn’t affect us, okay to tell you how this Bible is real nobody was coming to physical Church true?”

source>>> https://christiangospeltv..com/2021/12/pastor-ibiyeomies-revelation-how-women.html

tags: #salvationsministry
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
see these deluded people talking arrant nonsense.....trying to compare themselves with real businesses, smh!
can you imagine the rubbish this fraudster in robe is saying? "we paid salary of our staff" as if he could say he had no money to pay them (with the free money they get every week).

FOOLISHNESS UPON FOOLISHNESS!

btw if you constantly dream of women raping you, you sick desires are the problem here....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's good that you didn't use the pandemic as an excuse not to pay the teachers as some would do even though they could afford it.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel by Preacherrr(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
THE MAN OF GOD JUST TOLD YOU HOW HIS GOD FAVOURED AND INCREASED HIM DESPITE THE COVID PLAGUE IN THE LAND. WHY NOT TELL US WHAT YOUR GOD DID FOR YOU DURING THE HEAT OF THE PANDEMIC. PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE STAY OFFLINE AND STOP INSULTING SOMEBODY THAT IS BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY PUT TOGETHER.
MrBrownJay1:
see these deluded people talking arrant nonsense.....trying to compare themselves with real businesses, smh!
can you imagine the rubbish this fraudster in robe is saying? "we paid salary of our staff" as if he could say he had no money to pay them (with the free money they get every week).

FOOLISHNESS UPON FOOLISHNESS!

btw if you constantly dream of women raping you, you sick desires are the problem here....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie's Revelation: How Women Defiled Me In Dreams - Christiangospel by petra1(m): 2:58am On Dec 22, 2021
daveobasi1:

In his words: “it is not real, it was in the midst of pandemic when people were crashing that this Church had the highest income, the income of this Church grew by 100s up, that is when we are saying businesses closed; ask our staff.

That's true . Some ignorant folks were saying then that Pastors wanted churches open because of offering. I told them Pastors had more money during lockdown . They had less expenditure. No need for children church. No need for Big generator and air conditioning of a whole auditorium. just sit in your studio and broadcast service.

Pastors advocated for church openings because It is scriptural.for Christians to be in gatherings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bathed Church Members On The 31st Night[video] / Gospel Artist, Judikay, Welcomes First Baby / Tony Evans Sermon On Russia And Ukraine War | A Biblical Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.