Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. (548 Views)

Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by jmoore(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Relocate!!

That's the only solution.

If you remain in Rivers state, you and your family members will die.

This is not time for 'God forbid'. Even God said 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

Get out from Rivers state and save your life.

Do you even know where Wike sleeps at night? Has Wike ever complained about having difficulty to breathe?
The government doesn't care about you.

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by QueenAgbo(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:
Relocate!!

This is not time for 'God forbid'. Even God said 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

All this Ipob people self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by lomprico(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2021
The government has a hand in it.
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by Frigga13: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

What has IPOB got to do with soot.. .. this ika woman with ika sense .

Na wao for ika humans and their brain

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by AwkaFinest: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:
[s]Relocate!!

Do you even know where Wike sleeps at night? Has Wike ever complained about having difficulty to breathe?
The government doesn't care about you. [/s]

meth at work.... somebody help this one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by RIVERS1stson: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
AwkaFinest:

]meth at work.... somebody help this one...[/b]
[/s]

Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by Frigga13: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
AwkaFinest:

I think insulting him is really exposing your brain and iq..
Proffer your solution..

How do you think rivers indigenous people should tackle the menace?

Get sense !

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by AwkaFinest: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

[s]I think insulting him is really exposing your brain and iq..
Proffer your solution..

How do you think rivers indigenous people should tackle the menace?
[/s]
Get sense !

The OPs solution is just as stupi* as you are...

meth infested skull.

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by AwkaFinest: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

[s]Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world cheesy[/s]

Chino my Ihiala bloda, our Onitsha is dying....

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by RIVERS1stson: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
AwkaFinest:

hino my Ihiala bloda, our Onitsha is dying....
[/s]

See how polluted our Port Harcourt is because of greed and miscreants like Kinematics, igbos should come and save us in Rivers State

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by ajumma(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore

IPOB man
still bitter about Oyigbo sic Obigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by Frigga13: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2021
AwkaFinest:

The OPs solution is just as stupi* as you are...

meth infested skull.

Is that all?

I don’t deal with retards ..

Next!
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by jmoore(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
AwkaFinest:

You are a case study that proves soot damages brain.

Continue inhaling it.

QueenAgbo, ajumma and AwkaFinest should be admitted into the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by jmoore(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
ajumma:
jmoore
IPOB man still bitter about Oyigbo sic Obigbo
You are foolish like IPOB members. Obviously the soot has affected your brain.
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by jmoore(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by ajumma(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:

in severe pain

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by jmoore(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
ajumma:

in severe pain
Stay in Rivers. Apart from the soot damaging your brain, it will render you impotent.
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by AwkaFinest: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:

[s]You are a case study that proves soot damages brain.

Continue inhaling it.

QueenAgbo, ajumma and AwkaFinest should be admitted into the nearest psychiatrist hospital. [/s]

The body of your thread shows how demented you are..

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by AwkaFinest: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
ajumma:
jmoore

IPOB man
still bitter about Oyigbo sic Obigbo

This ipob people are really distracing us Igbos. He doesn't have a solution to the Rubbish and filt everywhere in Abia state, but has the solution to soot problem in Rivers.

Chai, my Ipob brothers are just useless...

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by Omoslim26: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

What has IPOB got to do with soot.. .. this ika woman with ika sense .

Na wao for ika humans and their brain

So you and that idiat will still turn this into your usual tribal gbasgbos �
You are no longer doing Yoruba vs Igbo it's now Igbo vs Ika akwa ya �
Them take this thing swear for una?
Is it your only destiny to do tribal gbasgbos?
Is this your passion in life?
Very useless and lazy sombori.

Shun tribal bigotry.

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by Omoslim26: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

You don't have sense, don't bother to ask me why just know and accept that you don't have sense.
Yes I agree that some of this brainwashed efulefus doing their scam ipob are senseless like you,but watin join ipob join this thread now?

If you don't have anything meaningful to say just��

Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by ThumbzTNA(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:
Relocate!!

The government doesn't care about you.

grin grin
Re: The Only Solution To Soot Problem In Rivers State. by ajumma(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
jmoore:

see your deranged skull

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Readiness To Run For President In 2023 / FG Is Considering Job Cut In Civil Service - Finance Minister / What Is Going On With Sunday Igboho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.