Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up (55588 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
That was a mature way if sneaky to handle. You knew your wife before marriage and behaved like a human being. God continue to bless your home.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Amen.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by abimic(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
You have a good woman there man, her response was catchy and filled with sense.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by freemandela4(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Many relationship and family today have been teared apart because there is lack of trust.

Here is my true story!

It started early this year when I sensed that my wife I dated for 12years before marrying her maybe cheating on me.

My wife is a fashion designer, it happens that a particular number was calling her frequently and it was a male voice.

Each time her phone rang from this particular number at night, she will give the caller an excuse that she was busy and instruct him to call in the morning. After dropping the call, I would expect her to tell me who called but I noticed she usually abscond from discussing on it, so I wouldn't bother her or give her the reason to suspect I am not comfortable with her call.

Been a gentleman, I had never raised a hand on my wife even in our courtship. I always avoid arguments because it may lead to some uncertainties in our marriage so I need a enough evidence before unleashing the beast in me.

One fateful day, I over heard her telling the same caller "REMEMBER I AM MARRIED". That night I couldn't hold myself I vowed to double my lead in finding out who my wife was crushing on.

I made some contacts from experts and they billed me huge amount to record the callers conversation with my wife.

To cut the story short, I bought exact phone with my wife and one day I pretend as if I mistakenly took hers instead of mine, I took her phone to the technical gurus and something was installed, all my wife's call is now been recorded.

Within a space of days I replayed her conversation with the caller, behold it was her customer. The man is a Keke Rider and always have chance at night. All these while, my wife who is a professional tailor was sawing ashoebi cloths for his wife to be. The man is the one footing the bills and he is paying it gradually hence the conversation.

I was shocked, I became speechless. One day the man called again after she dropped the call I jokingly told her who called you abi na your catch? She replied "Godforbid baby while should you say things like that, I no Igbo tradition more than you do, any married man that sleeps with another man is bringing untimely death to her husband, I don't want to be widow she replied emotionally". I tendered her an apology and regretted why I allowed my emotions to judge my woman wrongly.
A married woman told me @bolded but wetin i later see hmm.....story for another day.

Since after this incident I concluded that many broken home today maybe as a result of lack of trust and communication.

As many innocent people are in prison for what they know nothing about so is many family broken for no just reasons.

If I don't have the money to track that caller I could have concluded that my wife is cheating on me and sent her packing.

May God give us the wisdom to manage our home!

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by VEHINTOLAR: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Many relationship and family today have been teared apart because there is lack of trust.

Here is my true story!

It started early this year when I sensed that my wife I dated for 12years before marrying her maybe cheating on me.

My wife is a fashion designer, it happens that a particular number was calling her frequently and it was a male voice.

Each time her phone rang from this particular number at night, she will give the caller an excuse that she was busy and instruct him to call in the morning. After dropping the call, I would expect her to tell me who called but I noticed she usually abscond from discussing on it, so I wouldn't bother her or give her the reason to suspect I am not comfortable with her call.

Been a gentleman, I had never raised a hand on my wife even in our courtship. I always avoid arguments because it may lead to some uncertainties in our marriage so I need a enough evidence before unleashing the beast in me.

One fateful day, I over heard her telling the same caller "REMEMBER I AM MARRIED". That night I couldn't hold myself I vowed to double my lead in finding out who my wife was crushing on.

I made some contacts from experts and they billed me huge amount to record the callers conversation with my wife.

To cut the story short, I bought exact phone with my wife and one day I pretend as if I mistakenly took hers instead of mine, I took her phone to the technical gurus and something was installed, all my wife's call is now been recorded.

Within a space of days I replayed her conversation with the caller, behold it was her customer. The man is a Keke Rider and always have chance at night. All these while, my wife who is a professional tailor was sawing ashoebi cloths for his wife to be. The man is the one footing the bills and he is paying it gradually hence the conversation.

I was shocked, I became speechless. One day the man called again after she dropped the call I jokingly told her who called you abi na your catch? She replied "Godforbid baby while should you say things like that, I no Igbo tradition more than you do, any married man that sleeps with another man is bringing untimely death to her husband, I don't want to be widow she replied emotionally". I tendered her an apology and regretted why I allowed my emotions to judge my woman wrongly.

Since after this incident I concluded that many broken home today maybe as a result of lack of trust and communication.

As many innocent people are in prison for what they know nothing about so is many family broken for no just reasons.

If I don't have the money to track that caller I could have concluded that my wife is cheating on me and sent her packing.

The highlighted part,I think is the reason for this cock and bull story ! Igbo tradition my foot ! Mumu,so Igbo married women don't cheat right ? Igbo this,Igbo that;what won't we see from these cannibals from potopoto republic !

Ode,Igbo married women don't cheat when Kunle just dey "gbolaga" iya emeka from every angle !
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
I swear I cried after reading this. Thanks for sharing Op.
I've never cheated on my husband and I will never cheat. It's a covenant between me and My CREATOR!
Lord at the end of the race, don't let me b found wanting! Amen

1 Like

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jidemoo:
See eeh.....the less you worry about your spouse cheating on you..the more you prolong your stay here on earth.
One of the unwritten rule of life.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Clazzone(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
What of if she was smarter than you?? What of if she had some technical gurus too who guided her on what to do when someone monitors their calls?? What of if she had deleted those implicating call records and leave those neutral calls??

My brother, you can't monitor a woman, just pray God guides her. Women are more smarter than men when it comes to cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Op, you still didn't prove that she is not cheating
Remember the part she told the Keke man that she is married. It means that the Keke man was making advances.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Mrklemo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Her Facebook is the real deal. Forget whatsapp or calls. While at it buy that Big Bottle of Action Bitters.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Mrklemo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
I dont know why you people are not afraid of someone that spoke Face to face with the devil...
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by TemmyT002(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm
Anyway, a lady did one of those ancestor DNA tests and found names that didn't relate with her or her father.
She showed her father the list of names. The man recognized one of the names. It was a man that used to flirt with his late wife.
The lady did not want to break her father's heart so she didn't tell him.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by butterfly777(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
People are missing the lesson in the post, maybe it's because the op also missed the main lesson in the story which are:
1. If you are suspicious, dig deeper.
2. Do not act or accuse your spouse until vyou have an evidence.

There is nothing wrong in being suspicious when the situation is unclear. At least, as a married woman, the wife could have casually spoken about the night caller to her husband. Not acting likevit doesn't matter, only to bring up tradition when are lack of openness about the issue to her hubby could have caused a crack in her marriage.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Sholaco: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hahahahahaha igbo tradition grin. Abegy!! Make una deceive una selves
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by CSTRR: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Slurity:
Suspecting my wife for disloyalty is the last thing that could cross my heart, I trust my wife 100% and in fact if I caught her red-handed, I will still believe it's 100% a mistake. Call me woman wrapper, I don't care. I know the level of trust she has for me too.
Now this is extreme.

Only God is infallible.
How can you call catching her red-handed a mistake?

Yes you are a true woman wrapper.

Thank God, you Know.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
He has found out his wife is not cheating. That should be enough to remove all doubts from his mind as per her faithfulness to him, hence no need for him to continue recording her calls. Continuing would be taking it too far and invading her privacy.

Madam you made sense.. Let it rest at that

Some one whose private parts have been warmly shared with his or her partner.. Whats there to invade in privacy here?

Please don't let the stewpid woke movement, confuse your mind
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Successlane: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
What if she is smarter than you ?

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!

Did you take note of this?

'…. I no Igbo tradition more than you do, any married man that sleeps with another man is bringing untimely death to her husband, I don't want to be widow she replied emotionally...'
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Now you should tell her how you took her phone to the expert so that they can install a recording device in it because you don't trust her and see the type of food she will prepare for you that day.

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:

Here is my true story!

Oga this ur story no sweet o. I was expecting action undecided
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Awesometouch1: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:

Firstly, you are lucky to have a faithful wife and I'm happy for you.

Sadly, it appears majority of women out there are shameless cheats if my experience and those of friends and family are anything to go by.

You did the right thing by investigating and I breathed a sigh of relief on realizing yours turned out differently.

How I wish we have more women like your wife that has spared you the pains some of us have had to go through at the end of such investigations.

The situation is getting worse by the day. So bad that finding a faithful woman is becoming like looking for a virgin.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by ALFADOS(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:

Here is my true story!

Nice one there, but he might not be the only one Oga check well
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by ALFADOS(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Op, you still didn't prove that she is not cheating
Remember the part she told the Keke man that she is married. It means that the Keke man was making advances.
it's about late night call that she's complaining, so no twist am abeg
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by bjcole(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
Thats why you don't accuse anyone once you don't have evidences for it..

And mind you, thank your stars say una never use your hand scatter your family grin grin grin grin

This woman in question has an understanding of infidelity and the danger involved, she said she knew that any woman involved in infidelity is destroying her future, her children's future and also blocking the husband's good fortune. How many women know this?
We must make ourselves trustworthy,communicate effectively, carry each other along, and avoid every unnecessary opposite sex relationship that could affect our home negatively. Marriage is beautiful if we can stick to God's plan for marriage.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Slurity(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Now this is extreme.

Only God is infallible.
How can you call catching her red-handed a mistake?

Yes you are a true woman wrapper.

Thank God, you Know.
If I am not a woman wrapper, what do i gain? You have to learn how to really position yourself to happiness. Sadness can visit anybody without inviting it, but happiness is always intentional
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Ebubechuwku(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
bjcole:

This woman in question has an understanding of infidelity and the danger involved, she said she knew that any woman involved in infidelity is destroying her future, her children's future and also blocking the husband's good fortune. How many women know this?
We must make ourselves trustworthy,communicate effectively, carry each other along, and avoid every unnecessary opposite sex relationship that could affect our home negatively. Marriage is beautiful if we can stick to God's plan for marriage.

Yea, we have good women too, but they are just few...grin grin grin
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by mrdipye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Amen
It's really hard keeping a relationship this days talk more of a home.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Slurity:
If I am not a woman wrapper, what do i gain? You have to learn how to really position yourself to happiness. Sadness can visit anybody without inviting it, but happiness is always intentional
Go and sit down.

You are not the only man in the world.

See the yeye thing wey you dey write.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Hwy95: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your WIfe Created This Problem that you had to do some expensive investigative work.
WHy is she taking calls at night with you there and disrespectfully NOT telling you who is calling and Why.
Does she not know this may create a problem.
WHy is a Client / Customer calling her at Night and She has to say i'm married.
Can a Keke driver not call in the daytime ?

..... Sorry Bro Your Wife Has been Cheating On You and Out Smarted You.....
Be Careful
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Slurity(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Go and sit down.

You are not the only man in the world.

See the yeye thing wey you dey write.
I am the only me in the whole world. Go and remain standing.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by CSTRR: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Slurity:
I am the only me in the whole world. Go and remain standing.
Comot for my front.

I wonder how things go be if na your type full world.
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Slurity(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Comot for my front.

I wonder how things go be if na your type full world.
check your use of abusive language in responses to my post and how angry you are becoming even without knowing the kind of person I am, younger or older than you but yet you are losing your temper just because my idea of life is different from yours. You don't need a wizard to tell you that I am way grown than you. Respect other people's stand and get respect in return. I am done replying you Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.