Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,441 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" (40923 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Blasts Nollywood For Using Song As Soundtrack Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by dollynnn(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Globalhustler(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Kpokpogiri, kpo kpo Di kpo kpo, aanhn, koleyewon o. He don lash all the okpo for industry, prick wey dey cause fight.

12 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by colori: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Thank you all for the love..
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by PrinceMajestic: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Prince Kpokpogri I see you're an Urhobo Prince with the royal thread on your neck. Continue to fhuck the bitches, I love to see them wailing and crying

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by pinatash: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Johel(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Nollywood actress, Merit Gold who was reportedly involved in the leaked voice note with Prince Kpokpogri where he allegedly relished his sexcapades while dating Tonto Dikeh, has lashed out at the Delta-based man, IgbereTV reports.

In her Instastory post, Merit cursed the day she met Kpokpogri and the day he sent her out on an undisclosed mission.

She also claimed that some of her friends are sleeping with Kpokpogri who she described as an "ashawo man" and an "ungrateful human being".

https://igberetvnews.com/1410038/curse-day-met-actress-merit-gold-blasts-prince-kpokpogri/

Foolishness is written all over his ugly face....Tonto got no taste for accepting this man in the first place.
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by agabaI23(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Golan007:
This man na Dauda.
cheesy cheesy
Na proper dauda knackinson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Jokescity(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
U be clown quote author=Bigggloadofcum post=108711002] grin

I laugh cuz it's funny how these women expect a wild p*ick to be domesticated.

Kpokpogrigri like most other men have made a covenant with their creator that as much as strength lies in them and blood could still flow down their poles, they'd satisfy as many women who would come craving.

Men are polygamous. Women who knows this fact already have peace pro max. Those screaming woof woof are still in denial.

And forget what we say before we cum. Truth is, we don't mean 89% of those. The real truth comes after we cum. A wise man said and I quote... "anytime I cum, I come to my senses."
[/quote]
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Jokescity(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Kpokpogrigri like most other men have made a covenant with their creator that as much as strength lies in them and blood could still flow down their poles, they'd satisfy as many women who would come craving.

Men are polygamous. Women who knows this fact already have peace pro max. Those screaming woof woof are still in denial.

And forget what we say before we cum. Truth is, we don't mean 89% of those. The real truth comes after we cum. A wise man said and I quote... "anytime I cum, I come to my senses."
U be clown

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by KarinaLove(f): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2021
What can of name is Kpopogri?

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by stasius: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Public Dick.
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
The reason why this kpokpogri is having his way with Nollywood actresses,including this complainant,is that he pays well.He is not handsome physically but his pocket is handsome.Do you think if this guy is broke they will come near him? However,he kiss and tell because you Nollywood actresses always form and flaunt cars you got from him as gifts after he slept with you.
Ma guy, carry-on.

9 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by gnhpowerhouse: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Which Cursed the day ,U slept with him he Paid U for it , What's d big deal about that ...That ended and U are Bittered Do u expect such to Continue forever ..Mtchew

10 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by gaspology(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Golan007:
This man na Dauda.
Na lie...e no rape any person like dauda. Na dem dey submit jejely. I guess the guy sabi work that's why anyone he chop go tell others the good news. Check the list nah. Fear women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by gnhpowerhouse: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
KarinaLove:
What can of name is Kpopogri?
It means Enjoy Enjoy enjoy women

8 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by bluefilm: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2021
This Kpokogri is truly a Nemesis for these hoes.

Surely, he deserves a mention in the Guinness World Records.

9 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Oddfinder: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kpo Kpo can do no wrong in my eyes jare
.Na Man him be
I love the guy man
I bin de think say men like am don finish for naija..
Na simps full everywhere now

12 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by chingydaboss(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2021
You guys should solve your problems internally..

Please the guy that tracks location of people or devices, I need your services.. I don't know your name I would have reached out to you. I need your services and would pay a token
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by juniorstar(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Kpoporipokigigi make dem free am
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by maxzzo1(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2021
Kpokpogarri again
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Oddfinder: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Joysticks:
The reason why this kpokpogri is having his way with Nollywood actresses,including this complainant,is that he pays well.He is not handsome physically but his pocket is handsome.Do you think if this guy is broke they will come near him? However,he kiss and tell because you Nollywood actresses always form and flaunt cars you got from him as gifts after he slept with you.
Ma guy, carry-on.
Bro wtf are u saying?
The guy isn't fine? dammmm
The guy na correct fine boy no cap..or is it because his English no match him wealth? Firget about d English. The guy na fine boy with excess doings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by od501: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Nollywood actress, Merit Gold who was reportedly involved in the leaked voice note with Prince Kpokpogri where he allegedly relished his sexcapades while dating Tonto Dikeh, has lashed out at the Delta-based man, IgbereTV reports.

In her Instastory post, Merit cursed the day she met Kpokpogri and the day he sent her out on an undisclosed mission.

She also claimed that some of her friends are sleeping with Kpokpogri who she described as an "ashawo man" and an "ungrateful human being".

https://igberetvnews.com/1410038/curse-day-met-actress-merit-gold-blasts-prince-kpokpogri/

Hanti, if dem mess u, give way make dem mess another person abeg. Women always hate men they cannot manipulate.

6 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Kpokpogiri, Toto Decay, Janemena, Bobrisky, Mompha, Are All Disgrace, Indiscipline, Immature, Foolish and Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Bigcowhorn: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2021
Phillipson02 aka iluvMamaV come and carry your carry your brother ooo

Fvck boys lol

grin
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2021
From the Way his Name Sounds , You Should Expect Trouble, " Kpokpogiri"

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by mightyhaze: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Golan007:
This man na Dauda.
Mr knackson grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by F3dan: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Wow....
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Mayeldah(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2021
One call from Kpokpogri to her now she will withdraw all these nonesense she spewed out

Women never learn, the most stupid of them are the ones that run after money.

9 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Guyman02: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Golan007:
This man na Dauda.
Dauda Alias Mr Nackson, you just reminded me of Lolly magazine that year cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by ipobarethieves: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2021
sad dis kokogarri sabi fresh ogbono soup same way with Alexreports lipsrsealed
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Parisian: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Translation.... Men are the real oloshos.
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by akposking(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2021
samuel051:
This kpokpogri needs to be grilled with slow fire grin grin grin

Always envisioned this each time I sees his name..
are u from delta bro, u seem to know their delicacy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died / DMW Full Squad In New Group Selfie. (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Fighting Cow In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.