Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" (40921 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Blasts Nollywood For Using Song As Soundtrack Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Oddfinder:

Bro wtf are u saying?
The guy isn't fine? dammmm
The guy na correct fine boy no cap..or is it because his English no match him wealth? Firget about d English. The guy na fine boy with excess doings
wit excess doings & xtra kapabilities my broda!

dey complete d accolade make me & u no quarrel here oo!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by donprinyo(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2021
return everything he gave to you and u will be free

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
I need to find an interview of this man to know what these women see in him.

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Godbless3(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2021
Who are you to curse a day that was not created by you.... All these yeyebrities seeking attention up an down

3 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by GorillaApp(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

I laugh cuz it's funny how these women expect a wild p*ick to be domesticated.

Kpokpogrigri like most other men have made a covenant with their creator that as much as strength lies in them and blood could still flow down their poles, they'd satisfy as many women who would come craving.

Men are polygamous. Women who knows this fact already have peace pro max. Those screaming woof woof are still in denial.

And forget what we say before we cum. Truth is, we don't mean 89% of those. The real truth comes after we cum. A wise man said and I quote... "anytime I cum, I come to my senses."
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin

4 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Imustnottalk: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
It seems this man get better pr*ck oo

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

"Brostitute"

I Hate when a Man is using this Useless word! undecided sad

A Man can NEVER be a prostitute! sad

A Prostitute is one who uses his Genitals to survive! Men hardly do dis!
It is synonymous to the Female gender because their Bodies are Attractive! sad

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by ajebuter(f): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Guyman02:

Dauda Alias Mr Nackson, you just reminded me of Lolly magazine that year cheesy cheesy

Lolly magazine featuring Dauda which changed to Nackson

Ikebe Super: that featured Baba Ajasco, Mama Ajasco, Pa James, Boy Linco and Miss Pepeye ( later became a series on tv)

Fantasy

All comic magazines we enjoyed in the 80s

Indomie generation missed a lot grin

3 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Vinnie2000(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
meobizy:
I need to find an interview of this man to know what these women see in him.

He is RICH and has some Bad Guy Vibes/Aura! cool cheesy

Our Naija Ladies can NOT resist such Men! Not even the Married ones! sad

Only a Minute Few Can resist the opportunity of Fuccking a Rich man secretly!.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Olayemi244(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Kpokpogrigri like most other men have made a covenant with their creator that as much as strength lies in them and blood could still flow down their poles, they'd satisfy as many women who would come craving.

Men are polygamous. Women who knows this fact already have peace pro max. Those screaming woof woof are still in denial.

And forget what we say before we cum. Truth is, we don't mean 89% of those. The real truth comes after we cum. A wise man said and I quote... "anytime I cum, I come to my senses."

Truth oh ���
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by satmaniac(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
FBIBOT:
grin this guy is turning into a legend ó... Him don sample almost every lady for nollywood grin

Aunty which mission be that.... grin

Missionary mission oooo. Don't mind the olodo.

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Nwantaoma: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

sense no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by OBALOLA55(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
JOVIALJUNE WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HIM
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
Once Nigerian ladies see money, they lose their senses and home training (many of them no get sha cos na daughters of okpo dem be). We have not heard the last of this Kpokpogiri cos he seem to have the money to get them in bed and spread their infection ridden punna for him.
That's the reason KPOKPOGRI is treating them in the language they can only understand

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nollywood sugarcane daddy

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by samuel051: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
akposking:
are u from delta bro, u seem to know their delicacy. grin
born and brought up there.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by bluefilm: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
MartinsD12:

He is a real man

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by JovialJune(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
JOVIALJUNE WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HIM

Ask your mother first.

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
We are all aware that Delta guys get money.

So as you collect ur own, dash out so others can collect theirs.
No monopoly of client in this line of business my sister.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Oddfinder: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

wit excess doings & xtra kapabilities my broda!

dey complete d accolade make me & u no quarrel here oo!
grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by Elidrisy20: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
This guy no dey tire? No blood for him body,na only sperm dey for the guy body, na him make him no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by greypencils: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
My friend, that day is somebody's birthday or wedding anniversary. That day might be useless to you but it is important to other people so instead of cursing the day, curse Kpokpogri or curse yourself. Leave the day alone biko.

1 Like

Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by slowice(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you're not efeb mentally stable. Who's talking about the value of sperm.

Na only social media dey expose people like you with mental issues.

Just too dumb and slow, I can't deal dude.... Like I said earlier, fuckoff kiddo
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by joeking2222: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Yawn!!! U dey there wen the WISE MAN dey talk am?
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
'Ashawo man' grin E dey en eyes
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by bejeria101(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
What mission?

Mission impossible! Preeq collector.
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by GhostWisperer: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
slowice:

Just too dumb and slow, I can't deal dude.... Like I said earlier, fuckoff kiddo
your madness is seasonal....with the dehydrating effect of the harmattan, your brain is evidentlysuffering form overheating.

Stay off topics that are beyond your mental cognition or wait till wet seasons when you can pretend to cope. Then check your prescription and ensure you're on the right medication.

We know you wish you were a pussy.
Delusional snowflake!
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by slowice(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
GhostWisperer:
your madness is seasonal....with the dehydrating effect of the harmattan, your brain is evidentlysuffering form overheating.

Stay off topics that are beyond your mental cognition or wait till wet seasons when you can pretend to cope. Then check your prescription and ensure you're on the right medication.

We know you wish you were a pussy.
Delusional snowflake!

This kid sef...... Well hope you are fulfilled now having poured out your gibberish, the contents of your small dull mind. Hope you now feel bigger grin. Fuckoof still
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by GhostWisperer: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
slowice:

This kid sef...... Well hope you are fulfilled now having poured out your gibberish, the contents of your small dull mind. Hope you now feel bigger grin. Fuckoof still
reread your post...then slowly again.

I'm not talking about your lack of punctuations. I'm talking about your penmanship and your inability to bind words intelligently together.

Omo, therein lies your inferior peerage and background.

Guttersnipe!!!
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by slowice(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
GhostWisperer:
reread your post...then slowly again.

I'm not talking about your lack of punctuations. I'm talking about your penmanship and your inability to bind words intelligently together.

Omo, therein lies your inferior peerage and background.

Guttersnipe!!!

Kids will always be kids.... Enjoy your stupidity. I'm done here
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by GhostWisperer: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
slowice:

Kids will always be kids.... Enjoy your stupidity. I'm done here
backwater Joe, with each post, you appear stupider than your last .
Re: Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
These shameless yeyebrities wasted our 2021 with their nonsense gossips and scandalous lives.
Here they are again in 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Mayorkun Vibe to Davido's hit song at Lagos State Club(video) / Tobi Bakre Fighting Cow In Throwback Photo / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.