Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Qaulity Of Life And Love, Who Pays! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Qaulity Of Life And Love, Who Pays! (653 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Soups The Whole World Should Know And Love / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Photos: Nigerian Foods The Whole World Should Know And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qaulity Of Life And Love, Who Pays! by dealordea(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hey fellas in the house, its been a while as am super duber busy doing my honey moon online with my wifey to be but it's good to see the beautiful and ugly faces on NL world once again.

I happen to struck up a conversation with my friend of recent and his comment regarding women and quality of life. It went like this, if you cant provide for her why should she stay around. As sadly a statement as it sounds, I come to agree in many situations, men have no chance at a successful relation if they cant provide finances, stability, and other check lists many women have regarding essentials for a relationship. I cant help to think are we as a society that shallow, bypassing good people for holding out on material gains, and loosing characteristics, chance at love in the name of materials? I realize there are some that have inner fortatude and dont succume to that, but I cant help realizing that many bypass what they value as meaningful to a succesful relationship.

What is your view on the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Roast Beef Quesadillas / Recipe Assistance / Which Do U Prefer,roasted Or Cooked Corn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.