Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal (23539 Views)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Druss(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2021
nerdfrost:
Anybody that supports the corper and military woman is part of the problem....the corpers were put under the care of the military....just like teacher/student set....this is very wrong.....I am in support of what the military did....at least the military is more decent than I thought

These are adults not kids. I repeat let the Army bring out the rule that was broken. Once it is shown then I will be in full support including dishonourable discharge for the lady. However just produce the rule that was broken.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by CryptoClub2018: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Some ogas at the top wan chop and clean mouth, the soldier babe no gree. Them come dey vex say she gree for corper. They feel embarrassed and decided to threat her fuckup. This isn't about codes and ethics or culture. Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by jumpmasta(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
What kind of country do we really have.
So the female soldier should never have joy or doesn’t she have feelings?
She should just quit
Quit and go and work in your farm Abi ? Oni yeye
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Dindondin(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Oche211:
This issue has been overflogged.
Kilode na, na love she love, she no kill anyone.
Nobody is looking at the possibility of them dating even before they got to the camp.

Make them free the dude and the banny. Them no kill anybody. Na love join them together.

Is it not the same army that keeps shooting at unarmed civilians and nothing has been done about that.
Let's start the discussion from those killings and let the army accept it's culpability in the some many killings in the south.
when army mess up, they won't talk. But cos if indiscipline, they re ranting about. Which one is greater? Inhuman treatment big civilians, extra judicial killings or public civilian proposal to army

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by studentwriter(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Greenlight123:
Stupid country
IPOB member spotted

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
NATIONAL YOUTH SUFFER CORP undecided
stupid youth used
to constant authority abuse

same stupid soldier wey me I dey see everyday for utc yard area 10 dey shayo together with civilian even in uniform, even while on duty o.. Rules no reach that one abi
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by studentwriter(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Some ogas at the top wan chop and clean mouth, the soldier babe no gree. Them come dey vex say she gree for corper. They feel embarrassed and decided to threat her fuckup. This isn't about codes and ethics or culture. Mumu people
your analysis is flawed..
Military personnel are disciplined and Dem no dey Hot like you and the bosses wey dey sleep with una employee for una work place

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Stenewiser: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Marvieduke:
It so sad that she was use as an example, but what of the male soldiers that proposed to female corpers kneeling with their uniforms, so because she is a female that is when they know they are a strong institution. Yeye sets of people.
people like you will never make a good judge, that's why not all lawyers make it to the judge level, the issue is nysc camp and not about uniform, why is no one blaming the guy who proposed, he got her into this, anybody can propose to anybody but not in every environment, this is why I still stand against public engagement, imagine this was done privately. childish love still dey the corper head.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Sunday2021: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit
not when you are training them. Why didn't she wait for 3 wks to pass? She even gave her cap to the guy. This is actually the time for her to know if the boy really love her. When you enter wahala that is the time you will know who loves you.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Yeyal: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2021
Stupid set of people.

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a6e68e
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by OmoAkin85: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2021
zealousayo:
Nigerians are just too emotional. Every organization has its own rules and regulations. The corp member was supposed to be her trainee, getting involved in an amorous relationship with him is unethical. Perhaps, they could have kept it private till it's right time. Doing that inside the camp and also posting the video on internet is outrightly against the rule of the army.
My appeal to the army is, they should be lenient with her.
you get sense ..nigerians are truly emotional. Nobody is saying proposing to the soldier is bad,just the way they do it is bad

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by jeff1993: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Deebleszed:

I can guide you through three different skills.

Affiliate Marketing
Copywriting
But your seriousness counts
.... Am ready to learn
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by rottennaija(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit

You are backing the wrong tree and you know it. Their actions was quite unethical. They should have loved and married, but in an NYSC camp during camping? That's nonsense. Certain standards and principles are to be maintained.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by alphaRego01(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2021
so someone cannot find love again? dis people sef
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2021
rottennaija:

You are backing the wrong tree and you know it. Their actions was quite unethical. They should have loved and married, but in an NYSC camp during camping? That's nonsense. Certain standards and principles are to be maintained.

If the main primary objective isn’t to socialize with one other,learn ethnic diversity then are they training them for military
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Llyodsjids(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Making a mountain out of nothing, misplaced priorities, an average human being should know that anybody can catch feelings, emotions runs riot in us, why we ain't robots, it's only takes a lot of discipline and self denial not to give in to something like that, this is very dumb from the two institutions, well, naso soliat go suffer bai...
Nigeria is a shit hole, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
not when you are training them. Why didn't she wait for 3 wks to pass? She even gave her cap to the guy. This is actually the time for her to know if the boy really love her. When you enter wahala that is the time you will know who loves you.
And the Nigerian Army should be reasonable to understand she also has emotions
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2021
jumpmasta:

Quit and go and work in your farm Abi ? Oni yeye
Not everyone is frustrated like you..
That you don’t have joy doesn’t mean others shouldn’t have
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Truvelisback(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeee! I now see why Nigeria can never move forward. Enemies of progress too plenty.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit

That's army life for you, and that's why one of my friends, despite loving army uniforms, and how smart they look on parade never missed road join army. Because he knew that in return for wearing that nice uniform, they would take away his personal freedom.

Army is for those who know they can bear things like being dragged out of bed at 1am for 'drills' among other things. Not for people like us who like our sleep, and freedom.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
rottennaija:

Maintained you say, because she’s a no body?
In situations like this is where the Nigerian Army have powers to showcase

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2021
backbencher:

That's army life for you, and that's why one of my friends, despite loving army uniforms, and how smart they look on parade never missed road join army. Because he knew that in return for wearing that nice uniform, they would take away his personal freedom.

Army is for those who know they can bear things like being dragged out of bed at 1am for 'drills' among other things. Not for people like us who like our sleep, and freedom.

Specify Nigerian Army alone..
You can never see this kind of news in advanced country
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by omoadeleye(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

Your family members have mental problem

Upon all the explanations made to justify the uncultured and unprofessionalism of the female army, you are still hell bent on disgracing your entire family here. .

You are a disgrace and waste to Nigeria and to your family.

I'm pretty sure that, the quality of your education must be poor.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by rottennaija(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

If the main primary objective isn’t to socialize with one other,learn ethnic diversity then are they training them for military
I hope you realise that you just changed from the issue at stake to something else. I hope you realise that your response is the cheapest form of straw man argument? When you are sent to serve and you happen to teach your student, maybe you should try dating one, then proposed and marry the student, probably in class. That's when you will know that NYSC can ban you for conduct.

There are ways to do things. No one is against them having a relationship or even marriage, they could have done it after camp, where the soldier is free from her contractual obligations and the Corp member is no longer a her trainee. And for the love of God, people, try keeping things away from social media. It's not everything in life that should be sensational.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

Maintained you say, because she’s a no body?
In situations like this is where the Nigerian Army have powers to showcase

I don't have any response to you.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Gentle20love(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Gender inequality is paramount in this country
I don't blame women that fight for feminism. If it was a male soldier, no penalty will me Metter on him. God save us here.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Iliveforever(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
rottennaija:
I hope you realise that you just changed from the issue at stake to something else. I hope you realise that your response is the cheapest form of straw man argument? When you are sent to serve and you happen to teach your student, maybe you should try dating one, then proposed and marry the student, probably in class. That's when you will know that NYSC can ban you for conduct.

There are ways to do things. No one is against them having a relationship or even marriage, they could have done it after camp, where the soldier is free from her contractual obligations and the Corp member is no longer a her trainee. And for the love of God, people, try keeping things away from social media. It's not everything in life that should be sensational.

Ok, Nigerian Army should then kill her from accepting a marriage proposal
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
So why didn't they detain the corp member
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Sunday2021: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

And the Nigerian Army should be reasonable to understand she also has emotions
I believe she will be given admonition or reprimand if this is her first charge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! / No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.