Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal (23542 Views)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by dreu2fine(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Insidenaija:

source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nysc-backs-army-on-detention-of-female-soldier-who-accepted-a-proposal-from-a-corps-member/
bloody civilian even wear the soja jungu hat
open is teeth
well she will face the results
after that she will decide to leave the army or wait till the ripe time of marriage
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Druss(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2021
dreu2fine:

some una dey talk anyhow pls go and read the army rule and pratcices before u write trash

Since you are an authority on it, do post the relevant articles that makes the actions of the soldier and the corper a crime. Simple! Educate us! If not, please join the queue.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Barryseal: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2021
vincentmoses921:
All of you ranting here, flip the coin imagine if the corper was female I bet most of u will sing a very different tone. Soldiers in NYSC camps are instructors and are not in anyway supposed to have anything apart to do with a Corp member outside NYSC activities, I saw some people say how about male soldier who propose in their uniforms but they didnt ask if those females were Corp members under going compulsory 3 weeks camping exercise. What do I know, Nigerians are hypocrites by the way.
So what if the soldier was a man. Who in their right sense will flip seeing a soldier propose to a female Corp member and she accepted? It wouldn't even make news considering how closely attached the soldiers are with the Corp members in camp.
Durring my time in camp, we celebrated the birthday of our staff Sergent at Mami late into the night.

Do you know the bad publicity this has given the military? Young intelligent girls who might want to enlist could be having second thoughts seeing how this story develops with the soldier detained and disgraced.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Druss(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2021
dreu2fine:

bloody civilian even wear the soja jungu hat
open is teeth
well she will face the results
after that she will decide to leave the army or wait till the ripe time of marriage

Bloody civilian? Lol. This is what happens when you have an army that is raised not to be a professional fighting force but rather a regime protection force.

What law did they break? Or is it simply in your mind? This 'bloody civilian' whose taxes pay your salary wants to know.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by phemmyfour: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Marvieduke:
It so sad that she was use as an example, but what of the male soldiers that proposed to female corpers kneeling with their uniforms, so because she is a female that is when they know they are a strong institution. Yeye sets of people.
No Nysc rule is stopping a corper from proposing with uniform. Besides, any nysc rule affecting the corper will no longer be effective after 12months
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Emmyviva: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2021
why is the government against what makes one happy.. so the female soldier should nt have fallen for a Corper abi...
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by frankson1(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
What kind of country do we really have.
So the female soldier should never have joy or doesn’t she have feelings?
She should just quit

What you people have refused to understand is that the Soldier was on OFFICIAL DUTY. It wouldn't have turned out this way if she was duty-free.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by jcent2611: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2021
oga make she nr go beat u for marriage,no be 3weeks training wey u do there ohhh....
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by kraftysprouts: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2021
I don't blame you, na prayer warrior Gowon cause these things
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by kraftysprouts: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2021
zealousayo:
Nigerians are just too emotional. Every organization has its own rules and regulations. The corp member was supposed to be her trainee, getting involved in an amorous relationship with him is unethical. Perhaps, they could have kept it private till it's right time. Doing that inside the camp and also posting the video on internet is outrightly against the rule of the army.
My appeal to the army is, they should be lenient with her.

There is no rule when you blow up IDPs
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by shogsman(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit
People like you find it difficult to face reality why. You want them to suspend Thier rules and regulations and the premise on Which Thier organisation was built because of your damn FEELINGS

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by MightySparrow: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
This harassment will make their love grow stronger. Walahi.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by tunize(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
I believe every organisation has its ethical way of doing things what she did was against whatever she might have signed for. If you know you can't keep to the ethics of an organisation, you should consider not joining at all remove sentiment she herself knew the consequences of her actions.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by deeva2: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

The law supersedes false religious beliefs

YOUR OPINION
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Olayemi244(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit

I hope it is that easy to "Just Quit" in Nigeria.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by vikstandon(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is it wrong for civilian man to marry soldier... So how do I ensure I don't put my soldier lover in trouble with my proposal.
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by mozona(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonsense
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by squarelead(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's where our problem lies.Majority prefers to fake it than to make it real. So if they have been pounding each other secretly , there would have been no problem
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Blackdisciple(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why mazi will not call Nigeria a zoo
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Mydazz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is NYSC not run by Army before
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Sholaco: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit
hope u are ready to feed her

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by nerdfrost(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Druss:

These are adults not kids. I repeat let the Army bring out the rule that was broken. Once it is shown then I will be in full support including dishonourable discharge for the lady. However just produce the rule that was broken.
Nothing like adults or kids....that is pure nonsense...the corpers were put in the care of the military. .pretty sure if the gender was reversed,people won't say this
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by luluman: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit
I concur. She has the right to marry who she loves now

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by v2: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is the head of the NYSC not from the army or are we expecting something different?
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Invitationn: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit
You probably have another job for her.
The rule is the rule.
I bet she didn't even know the rules.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by okuta007: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit

this is the reason the country is backward - you dont miss business with pleasure - she is there on military business and not to peddle love

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Druss(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
nerdfrost:

Nothing like adults or kids....that is pure nonsense...the corpers were put in the care of the military. .pretty sure if the gender was reversed,people won't say this

I wouldn't give a damn personally unless a specific law has been broken. These are consenting adults. The guy proposed and was clearly free to do so. Who knows if they were a couple before camp?
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Druss(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

People like you find it difficult to face reality why. You want them to suspend Thier rules and regulations and the premise on Which Thier organisation was built because of your damn FEELINGS

What is the specific law that was broken? What does it say specifically? Have you seen it?
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by izunned: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
She should just quit

Bros, not on official uniform when on duty. She should have done this outside office time.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by Randal: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Has Davido seen your design?

Andrea0407:
It's just something lite. Let's stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. The Nigerian army still needs to uphold some standards even though they have fallen short of some.
Meanwhile
Do you want a luxurious building witin your budget? I design for every financial class.
Save a picture and call
Re: NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal by uuzba(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Imagine.

So someone can not get engaged in peace again
Did you forget the uniform you are wearing?
If you want to engage, wear skirt and blouse and engage. Nothing spoil..
But once you wear that uniform, you are under the control of the person who gave you the uniform and you must seek permission for any personal runs you want to do using the uniform.
If your are too stubborn or proud to seek that permission, please remove the uniform, wear your normal clothes and flex your life to the max. Nobody will fight you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) / Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.