Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift (28795 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Nigeria Police Officers Give Motorists N5,000 Each As Christmas Gift / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Niece: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Officers from the Ocala Police Department in Florida, United States, have been spotted in a viral video playing Santa Claus, WonderTV Media reports.

In a clip gathered by WonderTV Media, an officer stopped a female motorist and said that he is playing the role of Santa Claus and would be blessing her with $100 (N57,000) bill. When the woman heard it, she asked if he was serious.

After giving her the money, the woman who could not really believe what just happened screamed: “Thank you Jesus!”

The video also showed the moment a different officer stopped a motorist at night. He asked if the person had ever had good police encounters. Afterwards, he handed the person another $100 (N57,000).

They did this severally in the clip. At a moment, a policeman approached some women at a place that looked like a park. When he gave them the same amount, they initially thought he was joking. While the police were busy spreading love a few days to Christmas, their bodycams captured everything.

Watch the video as gathered by WonderTV Media below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbBGgliS44

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Niece: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2021
What a nice gesture.

Meanwhile,

Stay tuned with the latest news and celebrity gossip.

Visit wontertvmedia .com

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by chatinent: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Police Gives Motorists ₦57,000 for Christmas.

Please you guys should know how you'll be posting make una no give person high BP.

You need to see the speed I used to open this thread thinking it was in Nigeria cos my mind was already investigating whose Bitcoin it is that has been stolen this time.

But my consciousness didn't fail me. I also squeezed that thought immediately! The Nigerian Police...give motorists ₦57k? Say who is your father naw?

My chest was beating faster than a snooker ball. How can the Nigerian police give you ₦57k in the first place?

How dem wan even take do am? Shey na like this:

Police: hello sir..

Me: (turns around to look who is being called sir).. me?

Police: yes, sir. Good afternoon sir. How are you? Can you whine down please?

Me: (abi is this a dream?) (wetin dey happen..Abi I don die?)

Police 2: (continues)..it's Christmas and we are giving out ₦57,000 to families hitting the RPG...and we can see you are in red.

Police: (stretches hand to give me the sum).

Me: oga wait. Sorry sir, you said I did what? As in, you said what happened? Like I mean, what..what..what..what did I do?

Police: just have it, sir. Merry Christmas.

Me: (in my mind: no, no, no, no, God forbid. Is nor me that will enter this trap. Is nor me you people will use). Hits the gear, and zooms off at 300km/hr leaving their money behind scattered into the air.
Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

240 Likes 22 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2021
The real meaning of police is ur friend but here it's the opposite

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Here in Nigeria , the police will collect from you

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
After seeing the topic I dey think say nah Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by headbasher96(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
In a sane environment you see this kind of things from time to time.

In one african country i know they want to collect the one u have on you and the one in your account as well

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by DannyXpress: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2021
chatinent:
Please you guys should know how you'll be posting make una no give person high BP.

You need to see the speed I used to open this thread thinking it was in Nigeria cos my mind was already investigating whose Bitcoin it is that has been stolen this time.

But my consciousness didn't fail me. I also squeezed that thought immediately! The Nigerian Police...give motorists ₦57k? Say who is your father naw?
Are you telling me this can't happen in Nigeria our dear kwantiri cheesygrin

Comrade i don't like that

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by heniford2: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Nice that's why here any small thing the call polizia on u,the trust them not in Nigeria where police na criminal

16 Likes

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Kriss216: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2021
*Nigeria police officers left the group chat*

These ones give you money

They will rather die.

You'll visit a Nigeria police officer, you'll give him kola, when they visit you, you'll also give them kola. Shey these ones na human beings?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by donbachi(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Naija commissioners of police..no fit do am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by chatinent: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
DannyXpress:

Are you telling me this can't happen in Nigeria our dear kwantiri cheesy; D

Comrade i don't like that

Even if it happened in a dream in Nigeria, that house needs to be questioned.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by FarahAideed: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2021
I knew it could never be Nigerian Police cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by isaiah4life(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2021
The day ours do this, I will know rapture has taken place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Wazobia2216: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Eyah... A man gifted said "thank you sir. I have been working all day!"

An act of kindness can go a long way in someone's life!

God bless those making efforts to make the world a better place!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
You mean $100 bills ,but you guys are quick to use dollars when reporting news that happened in Nigeria,funny.

Wake me up if it's happens here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Jayrockk: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
For naija na police dey collect from us

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Rebuke: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
kiss

Here in Nigeria, we give police. In fact, dem they rob us of our own money.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by tophumble(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Can this happen in Nigeria?

At every opportunity, Naija police will take money from u instead of giving u.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
COP of the Year!!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Legalcriminal: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
And I rush here to see wetin carry US police come 9ja to dey dash money.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by DropsMic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
The way dem Nairaland go just convert Dollar to Naira sharp sharp ehn,
U go tink say na #500, #1000, #200 currency the policeman dey share give the motorists!

Odiegwu!
cheesy wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
If na Nigeria police could penalize him, just like d Army copper lover

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Coronavirus84: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Our policemen in Nigeria here is a disgrace to the whole world police force, the reverse is the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by rollywise(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
While Nigerian police are collecting from motorists grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by iamyemiakins(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian Police officers left the thread aggressively

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by sofiscatedmoron: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
The reverse is the case in 9ja

Chai God why 9ja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by TimmyTen(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Future impossible tense when it comes to 9ja.

I have concerns with the caption cos they use dollars not naira.

“US police gifts $100 to motorists” is more like it then in the write up the equivalent in naira can be mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Skyfornia(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
What a kind gesture...I only had 1 good thing to say about Nigeria police, I remembered the night I was coming back from a club in asaba delta state, my guys were still in the club catching fun so no one to drive me home..I waited to see if I could get a taxi before I spotted a police van going my direction, I waved and they stopped, I asked them to drop me at my junction, they obliged and actually dropped me more closer to my house.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Emdebby2: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
[�..quote author=chatinent post=108715096]Please you guys should know how you'll be posting make una no give person high BP.

My chest was beating faster than a snooker ball. How can the Nigerian police give you ₦57k in the first place?

How dem wan even take do am? Shey na like this:

Police: hello sir..

Me: (turns around to look who is being called sir).. me?

Police: yes, sir. Good afternoon sir. How are you? Can you whine down please?

Me: (abi is this a dream?) (wetin dey happen..Abi I don die?)

Police 2: (continues)..it's Christmas and we are giving out ₦57,000 to families hitting the RPG...and we can see you are in red.

Police: (stretches hand to give me the sum).

Me: oga wait. Sorry sir, you said I did what? As in, you said what happened? Like I mean, what did I do?

Police: just have it, sir. Merry Christmas.

Me: (in my mind: no, no, no, no, God forbid. Is nor me that will enter this trap. Is nor me you people will use). Hits the gear, and zooms off at 300km/hr leaving their money behind scattered into the air.

[/quote]
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by afribookorg(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meanwhile 9ja police don't give, they collect. With force oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: 07/08 Camry Starts And Idles But Won't Rev / How Does One Control A Car When Front Tyre Blows Out On High Speed? / What Is The Law On Overtaking Police Convoy? Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.