Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (22190 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian preacher and head pastor Omega Fire International Ministry (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman has advised single men to not give money to their girlfriends or any lady during the Christmas season.

Speaking at a church service on Sunday, Apostle Suleman bemoaned how relationship has been turned into a business venture for women in the 21st Century and their main aim is to exploit men to meet their financial needs.

He advised young men not to give their girlfriends money who they are not married to and neglect their mothers.

“A young man meet a lady and the next thing she said is, what will you give me? Is relationship a business transaction? If a lady ask you what you will give her, you too ask her what she will give you or what has she given you. Don’t neglect your mother and gives money to a lady you’re not married to.

I’m advising you so that you won’t spend your Christmas in pain. Your mother is in the village, your siblings have not eaten, your parent are stranded yet you’re gathering Christmas money to give to a lady you’re not married to.

Can I give you an advice? If anyone is putting you under pressure this December, turn off your phone and put it on in January, if you can’t handle pressure. Only turn it on if you want to talk to people that are relevant. Don’t give money to any lady this Christmas, take care of your family” Apostle Suleman.

https://www.facebook.com/101179528634948/posts/287611653325067/?app=fbl

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Apostle suleiman is a Nairalander and Ubunja and mosdii has served him the Redpill grin

Welcome to the Redpill Nation pastorgrin

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by ceejay10(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks Apostle for this wonderful advice.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Figger(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Naija girls and billing be like bread and butter.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by cherishmichael: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2021
It's true Jawe! relationship is not a business, girls of nowadays just concentrate on when they sees a guy the first thing that runs in their head is how they will use the guy to get all their needs, it's too bad.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by brosom(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Two edged face man grin

I pity the gullibles.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nonexisting: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
This apostle afucckstle again. He is right on this one though. Vaginarians need dick, not money but if money is what will get the legs spread wide open, we invest it and turn the pussy to locational pussy straight up.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Na wa ooo cheesy
Some Nigerian girls no go enjoy this Christmas ooo cheesy cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Deicide: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Don't listen to this man he is going to spend on his own side chick grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
This is the best advice I have stumbled on since 2005grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by ValCon888: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Naija babes no dey disappoint. That's how I was chatting a girl I just met on the 21st and within 3mins of the conversation, she was telling me her birthday is on the 26th.

I had an ex who would use my money to buy me a gift on my birthday and still expect me to compensate her for buying me a gift with my own money.

The last Nigerian girl I dated that tried to buy me a gift with her money collapsed on the floor as she was about to pay at the cashier.

Do you know why?

Her brain was booting:
ERROR 404 ACTION NOT FOUND.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Offpointng: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
When you look up and You see a branch hanging on a tree, instead of looking down just cross breed ur footstep ensuring ur legs can carry ur body with ur eyes open cuz atimes when one closes his eyes one hardly see.

on the road to success, there'll be day and night, good and bad but when you give money to a fowl bfr killing it, you might just have ur fowl pooing green instead of an indigo purple poo which ends the rat race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2021
Deicide:
Don't listen to this man he is going to spend on his own side chick grin
I am taking the message not the messangergrin

64 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
This apostle afucckstle again. He is right on this one though. Vaginarians need dick, not money but if money is what will get the legs spread wide open, we invest it and turn the pussy to locational pussy straight up.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by BlaqJosh: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Supported!!!

28 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Righteousness2 Righteousness89

You won't add you voice to this now... I am sure you are guilty of this... sharing money to side chics and fvckmates grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Abudu2000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have like 4 on my WhatsApp now waiting since on Monday. I can't imagine they actually believe i will credit them, I must be really good in lying.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by FalseProphet1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
This Christmas will be the worst for many Nigerian girls.

This I have seen.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Says Otobo tobo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by OBALOLA55(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Olam09(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin kala

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Men who can't hold their bodies and can't control their preeks will see this as nonsense

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by dasanchez1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
You don’t gerrit?? Forget abourit smiley

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by porthouse7(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
daju pa.... mase transfer

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by iCauseTrouble: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sir, you mean you didn't give Etebo and that other actress anything?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Peace081: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
But you can give your side chick money
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by emmabest2000(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
These end time self acclaimed men of god are running out of words

Many of dem don't know what to preach again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is BAD.
I don't support such!
Can only happen in nations that take pastors serious. Nations that see pastors as demigods and opinion leaders and speakers.
But this same LADIES crowd your churches on daily and weekly basis sowing seeds for expectations and you end up swindling them.

PLs! IF you are a LADY in this Category, kindly Put up your account details for your XMAS Gift.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by officialwdhtv: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.