Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

[BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu (4695 Views)

Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by SATANICALLY: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
A Koo user, Buhari Abubakar, has endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu to run for President.

I hereby endorse H.E, senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to run for president on the platform of the APC come 2023. Tinubu is the only man who can consolidate President Buhari‘s achievements and take us to the promised land.

1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Wazobia2216: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin you are just trying to force Buhari's hands!

Someone that couldn't endorse him as a VP will endorse him as a president

Tinubu is on his own on this one!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by majamajic(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin
User
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by shuttox: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
You want to make some people cry blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Bendeco02: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ttalk:

You mean pressing Yoruba mumu botton?

Even if a 2 year old northerner endorse or support tinubu 2023 presidential ambition you will see all of them rushed here to yarn rubbish.

These people are so desperate.... we no longer hear southern unity as they noticed that other southerners have realized what their southern unity noise was all about.

They are now realizing that to achieve 2023 presidency is not about media and online noise.

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by History555: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bia op, b careful.
U are playing with some people's emotions
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Jack005(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Click bait headline. Lol
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
SATANICALLY:
A Koo user, Buhari Abubakar, has endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu to run for President.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
THE KIND SPEED WEY SEUNSMG TAKE ENTER THIS THREAD NOR BE HERE O grin

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ttalk:
TNUBU MUST CONTEST BRUH

ITS A MUST!
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Nadaken: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
After all the tears and begging

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by holluwizzy: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Do u agree that Nigeria is finished.

From ear problem president problem to a elect a president who can barely stand on his feet.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by iwaeda: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Oluomo Chief of Staff
KokonZaria Director of FRSC
Tunde Abdul Press Sec.
Bajinatu Chairman Owomida
Joe Minister of Environment and gutter cleaning
Ajila NDLEA/Weed consumption Chairman

angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
This thread is crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Laggafin: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
My tentacles sprung up grin
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by JAMO84: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Even if north retain the presidency, we all know the biggest losers.

Yoruba have been president and vice for a cumulative 16 years, obviously, we cannot be as pained as some eternal losers.
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
JAMO84:
Even if north retain the presidency, we all know the biggest losers.

Yoruba have been president and vice for a cumulative 16 years, obviously, we cannot be as pained as some eternal losers.
Has the 16 years change anything among the less privilege among your tribe. I know many of your people that don't feel the impact of this 16years you mentioned. You forgot that Nigeria politicians don't care about the masses irrespective the tribe. It only a fool that will brag about those years you mentioned. I have followed Ota countless times and I saw how bad the roads are including the buildings over there and I asked my self the question ' was it not the place Obj came from'?. You made me remember Tuface music
'Power is nothing if your people are dying in poverty, power is nothing if your people have no good road, power is nothing if your people can't access proper health care, power is nothing if your people can't enjoy electricity etc' . If you have little sense you will understand what am saying, if not you will see it as an insult.

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by JAMO84: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
nnamdi640:
Has the 16 years change anything among the less privilege among your tribe. I know many of your people that don't feel the impact of this 16years you mentioned. You forgot that Nigeria politicians don't care about the masses irrespective the tribe. It only a fool that will brag about those years you mentioned. I have followed Ota countless times and I saw how bad the roads are including the buildings over there and I asked my self the question ' was it not the place Obj came from'?. You made me remember Tuface music
'Power is nothing if your people are dying in poverty, power is nothing if your people have no good road, power is nothing if your people can't access proper health care, power is nothing if your people can't enjoy electricity etc' . If you have little sense you will understand what am saying, if not you will see it as an insult.
The 2.5 billion dollars Lagos Ibadan rail alone is bigger than everything PDP did in your region in Sixteen years.

Ibadan dry port

10 new federal institution in SW

Apapa Oshodi express

MMIA new terminal

Cbn anchor borrowers for farmers

Npower

COVID 19 relief funds..........

If Obasanjo was useless, Osinbajo is not.

We thank Tinubu for making Buhari president.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by ScamHunter: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by ScamHunter: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
holluwizzy:
Do u agree that Nigeria is finished.

From ear problem president problem to a elect a president who can barely stand on his feet.
If ear fromblem is like this, how leg problem go dey?
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Don't give children of 8 heart attack over the endorsement... hearing Buhari name alone will not allow them to sleep tonight, despite not the commander in chief

But Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by nku5: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
JAMO84:
The 2.5 billion dollars Lagos Ibadan rail alone is bigger than everything PDP did in your region in Sixteen years.

Ibadan dry port

Apapa Oshodi express

MMIA new terminal

Lol. GEJ is the one that gave SW all this. Buhari has done nothing for you since 2015.

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by History555: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
JAMO84:

Ibadan dry port

Apapa Oshodi express

MMIA new terminal

Npower

Ibadan dry port. Where e dey
10 new federal institutions. Pls name them
Cbn anchor borrowers that is man know man. Loans aboki collect in billions and refused to pay
N power. That one reach the poor masses not just sw.
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by itsme01: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
It's like the name Tinubu gives iboos orgasm
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
JAMO84:

Ibadan dry port

Apapa Oshodi express

MMIA new terminal

Npower

Above all, are all your tribe eating with golden plates and spoons? Are they better than other tribes in terms of wealth? If not, why stressing yourself on wasteful years in power. Guy use your sense, am 100% sure that Tinubu don't give a damn who you are. The earlier you start bearing your father's name, the better for you because that Tinubu you are hailing now is ready to sell you out just to get to the power once again.

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Tomilola360: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
buhahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Coneheaded structures right now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin Bros jamo and itsme dey vex gann!
Apc miscreants: “its ok, off the mic” grin grin

“proudly omoluabi against zombism”

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise / Tinubu Looks Away During Handshake As Presidential Candidates, Others Meet / The Dora Akunyili Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.