Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,109 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 (27329 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by TheMostComplex1: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emeka welcome onboard

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by IzzyAgu: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Make sure you rival Bubu well.
I wish you well.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by nedekid: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
He then woke up from sleep and found out it was a dream grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by smiliyB(f): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
President of Nairaland or whaaaaa
Hahahahahaha e reach to ask o grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Ayo081(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
brain54:

Not performance...

... but presentation!

Abeggi, na that one we won chop? What about the presentation of the current govt? undecided
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
He should go and que that's the truth, those our leaders that has labour will never allowed unknown someone to come and take charge
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Uchedizzy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
We are together sir
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by od501: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mrlouis:

EMC

Aswear
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by baby124: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
With this your big beards. Please shave and look clean then come back again.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by brain54(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ayo081:

Abeggi, na that one we won chop? What about the presentation of the current govt? undecided
You mean performance...!
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Adaanna(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
It's a great time to be alive as on this day, 22nd December 2021, I declare my intentions to contest for Nigeria's Presidency come 2023.

Nigerians have been plagued with bad leadership all these years but today, a new dawn beckons on us all. Time to choose between light and darkness, youthful vigor and tiredness of old age, fresh air and air filled with rot, . Nigerians can now choose between sincerity of purpose and the dark lane of status quo.

I am the right man to lead this nation to that land where security of lives and properties is paramount, that land of prosperity and that land of power among the comity of nations.

The ball is in our court at this time to take back our nation and rescue it from snakes and scorpions.

The biggest thing you could ever do as a Nigerian in ensuring that you and your generation unborn enjoys a nation where they can be safe, a nation where the opportunity to thrive is equal, is clamoring, supporting and voting me to become Nigeria's President come 2023.

You can't afford to give up now, heave a sigh of relief, for you are about to witness the rebirth of this nation.

Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDd77hTM8I
Awon Cannibals.. grin
You will all end up in his egusi soup if he ever becomes president cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by porthouse7(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
It's a great time to be alive as on this day, 22nd December 2021, I declare my intentions to contest for Nigeria's Presidency come 2023.

Nigerians have been plagued with bad leadership all these years but today, a new dawn beckons on us all. Time to choose between light and darkness, youthful vigor and tiredness of old age, fresh air and air filled with rot, . Nigerians can now choose between sincerity of purpose and the dark lane of status quo.

I am the right man to lead this nation to that land where security of lives and properties is paramount, that land of prosperity and that land of power among the comity of nations.

The ball is in our court at this time to take back our nation and rescue it from snakes and scorpions.

The biggest thing you could ever do as a Nigerian in ensuring that you and your generation unborn enjoys a nation where they can be safe, a nation where the opportunity to thrive is equal, is clamoring, supporting and voting me to become Nigeria's President come 2023.

You can't afford to give up now, heave a sigh of relief, for you are about to witness the rebirth of this nation.

Join me.

not even an LG chairman first?
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Godons1: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
abiolag:
Let's support one of us. Emeka for president

You and who?

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Naustine(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
You want to be president or u want to run for president? If its the former, ur no serious, if it's the later... U have the right sir

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by kindlyheart: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Join me.

sorry to say this brother, it's futile
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EyenNtokon: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Which party? if na PDP OR APC u don fail already, cuz man no fi vote any of d doom parties
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Blake755: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
OP which party
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin Emeka from linkedln you have enter Nairaland.... Anyway me and Uchenna my Childhood friend had plan to run as President and Vice President respectively but I just realized though Nigeria is bless, it's people are one kind, and I cannot come and kill myself for a thankless country, so zo mu tafi to your 2023 ambition but remember it is a thankless job.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Great input. Thank you
Dronedude:
Hmmm, you declaration is early enough but let's see your stance and passion by mid 2022 then we will start looking into your ambition and structure. Before then develop your self and document your progress and plans bit by bit. I want to see a dynamic structure and plan in tune with the trend and position of the country. You don't have money but do all these I wrote down right then you may attract interests and donations.

Welldone.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by dozymars(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
The beard is a turn off, sorry.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Join me.

Drop your online banner /poster so we can start the process already.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by ihedioramma: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=EmekaStanley post=108730548]It's a great time to be alive as on this day, 22nd December 2021, I declare my intentions to contest for Nigeria's Presidency come 2023.

The biggest thing you could ever do as a Nigerian in ensuring that you and your generation unborn enjoys a nation where they can be safe, a nation where the opportunity to thrive is equal, is clamoring, . Are you a Nigerian ? .
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
I get your joke, and all the best for giving me a good laugh this evening.

You also left a video that I can use for instant comedy when the need arises.

All the best

Over and out
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by grimandevil: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
You will win

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by CountLaka(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emeka lemme be your campaign codee In North Central, but you must bring Ghana must go.

EmekaStanley:
Lalasticlala, please help me arrange this properly and move to fp.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by pacespot(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
We are looking for the youth to take over but not this type
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Ara21(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Baba are you sure your immediate family members will vote for you? Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by CaptMarvel(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bros...no just disturb yourself. Just keep your money and use it for a better business.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by AZControversial(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
undecided
You're too soft for this country. From your carriage alone, I can tell.
Not trying to discourage you. The incumbent leaders are just too cruel, blood-thirsty. You'll be dealing with 'animals'.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by ShenTeh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Join me.

I am very encouraged by your decision and considering status quo Nigeria today, that is very brave.

You know the thing they say about not having plenty shirts but making the ordinary 2 count? Good. You didn't seem to put alot of homework into this first outing, except if you weren't expecting the amount of publicity you have gathered.

Get professional photographer -every stupid phone can even venture that these days, proper lighting of the room, beards is ok, but you may want to trim it to avoid judgement, your speech should have been written since you clearly are not very fantastic with extemporaneous speaking.

You also need to check with the law: have they lifted the ban on presidential elections campaigns yet? So you are not easy prey to the intimidation of DSS, NPF, EFCC, NA, Boys Scout, Girls Guard, etc.

Shame to all the skeptics. If you are convincing enough, you can bank on my vote plus one, God willing.

You may not win, maybe not just yet. But what if. Just what if.

Greater empires have been built with lesser seeds.

Try it again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours / Hausa Man Must Be Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.