Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! (467 Views)

Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
1 Minute With Tina YouTube channel was launched on 22 December 2020

My husband and I have launched a new channel, today, 22 December 2021

Here’s our intro video (Tina & Kaakyire)

Duration: 1 minute 17 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rJMwEhyNU

Please subscribe and turn on the notification bell. Thank you.

Fun fact: Every year, India observes the National Mathematics Day on 22 December

2 Likes

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Ayo081(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Shoot shoot we're here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ayo081:
Shoot shoot we're here cheesy

Lol grin Thank you my number one fan grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Dukio: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
PastorM:

I was the first to comment angry

Pastor Kaakyire is kinda shy or not that outspoken unlike his wife grin

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Dukio:

I was the first to comment angry

Pastor Kaakyire is kinda shy or not that outspoken unlike his wife grin

Lol grin Let's get into the Bible. He'll soon come out of his shell.

Thanks for your support. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by isaiah4life(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2021
So lovely. I love the way your husband displayed bus cultural attire. smiley

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2021
isaiah4life:
So lovely. I love the way your husband displayed bus cultural attire. smiley

Thank you grin
Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Ayo081(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2021
PastorM:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Ayo081:
cheesy

Let me not say it loudly. @Dukio wasn't happy grin
Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Dukio: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2021
PastorM:

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=Dukio post=108742847][/quote]

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Ayo081(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
PastorM:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Is that true Dukio? You just have to agree that I am number one o grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Dukio: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Ayo081:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Is that true Dukio? You just have to agree that I am number one o grin
Hypothetically grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Ayo081(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Dukio:

Hypothetically grin

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
We're up to 71 subscribers.

29 more so we can get a personalised YouTube link. Thanks everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbOLc7mDbJrPb9lz_4yYRPQ

This was our last upload:
Our Marriage Was God-Ordained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZjrSDXX-w

2 Likes

Re: Here’s Our Intro Video (tina & Kaakyire) - The Wait Is Over! by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2022
We are now up to 75 subscribers, thanks everybody.

We need 25 more so we can personalise the link so it can look like this: https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina (my daily channel) instead of how it looks currently: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbOLc7mDbJrPb9lz_4yYRPQ with all the numbers and letters.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Land Issue / My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive / A Niralander & His Amazing Family (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.