Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice (1480 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Court Remands Ekiti Man For Stealing Cooked Rice, Phones / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by nduprincekc(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2021
They were beaten Black and blue because they cooked Rice

Be careful of who you took your children to, many people are wicked to the core
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Please subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAdmiRjRRTA
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by nduprincekc(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2021
nawa
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Timoleon(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Why dem sef cook rice? Sebi na una Dey always shout for this Nairaland say when anybody reach una house, make e no enter una kitchen as na una personal property. When you send your children go anoda person house, wetin dem go find for kitchen? So tey dem even cook rice join. undecided
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by PDJT: 1:35am On Dec 23, 2021
-These children abuse must be investigated! Whoever made the video, I hope you took them and the video to the nearest police station or sanctuary?

-Children should not be treated like this, irrespective of whatever accusation- let alone for mere food! God!! I’m so furious...
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by PDJT: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Timoleon:
Why dem sef cook rice? Sebi na una Dey always shout for this Nairaland say when anybody reach una house, make e no enter una kitchen as na una personal property. When you send your children go anoda person house, wetin dem go find for kitchen? So tey dem even cook rice join. undecided
[/s]

-I pray God make you barren forever.
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 23, 2021
How I wish I can give them the two bags of rice I have at home. It was given to me as a gift and I don’t eat rice.
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Timoleon(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-I pray God make you barren forever.
if to say god answer your previous prayers, you suppose get money pass Elon Musk. Shithead like you.

2 Likes

Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Wawelexy(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Pure wickedness
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Wawelexy(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2021
kmcutez:
How I wish I can give them the two bags of rice I have at home. It was given to me as a gift and I don’t eat rice.

Make I come carry one? angry grin
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Wawelexy:

Make I come carry one? angry grin

Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by phemmyfour: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2021
kmcutez:
strange
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by OLESCO(f): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2021
kmcutez:

U dont eat rice really ?
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by vincentjk(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2021
kmcutez:

Aunty give me I want to eat, thank you ma.

Where's your location please?
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by PDJT: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Timoleon:
if to say god answer your previous prayers, you suppose get money pass Elon Musk. Shithead like you.
[/s]

-Lowlife skunk!
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by Timoleon(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Oh I get it. There’s a mix up somewhere. I’m not your older brother. This words were meant for him I suppose?
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lowlife skunk!
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by SporaD8: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
phemmyfour:
strange
Not really!
I, in particular can only eat rice I cook by myself after following certain process.
Otherwise, I will willingly go on hunger strike.
Re: They Were Beaten Black And Blue Because They Cooked Rice by AfonjaConehead: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
kmcutez:
Baby I will also add the hot dog cans I got when i was onboard ship,I don't know what to do with them,dunno how to prepare them hehe...tell me how to prepare them n I promise notta throw tomates @ you again grin

@op,it's so sad the how people are going thru bad times I mean,why beat someone for being hungry?!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO!! Young Lady Ran Mad And Scratching Her V@g!πä After Leaving A Yahoo Boy.. / I Was Tricked By A Baron Into Drug Trafficking - Suspect / IDONBELIVIT!!! A Man Seen Taking His Bath On A Busy Road....Unclad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.