Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video (24384 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by chatinent: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2021
mikeapollo:

God bless you for this insight!
I have been wondering why so aggressive, rigid and awkward the several so called ''dance'' from Nigeria.
The mad rush to create Nigerian dance became more obvious and intense after Azonto. but unfortunately non of the dance steps could match Azonto in flexibility, ease, and rhythm, calmness and fun.

Naira Marley and Zlatan are the anchors of these drug-induced dance steps. Person go just meet me say I no sabi dance because I never cared to learn these rubbishes they dance to. Mehn, I can do the ball dance...I can dance!
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by 99thEnemy(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked What the Fvck is Fvcking wrong with this motherFvcking great grand motherFvcking generation undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by pseudonomer: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
All the whole dance steps in Nigeria are aggressive, meaningless, and awkward.

Africans have a way of demoting their culture, but praise anything from the western world.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by Julianaa: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Why is it mute?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by chatinent: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2021
pseudonomer:

Africans have a way of demoting their culture, but praise anything from the western world.

Every small thing una go run to cling to the african-western disparity. Rubbish is rubbish anywhere!

If you don't know, the west made you everything you are today.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by yinkeys(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
May god help the next generation....

I have my reason for saying this.
Sheesh! And I thought I was the only one
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Rubbish song. Nigerians love for mediocrity and stupidity is the major reason why Buhari is the president.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Yinmu! Old mama feeling funky. Person wey don dey grow grey hair for her pussssssy still dey do like small pikin. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by Juliusmomoh: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
yinkeys:
Sheesh! And I thought I was the only one
Oga yinkeys.. The matter tire me o
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by Juliusmomoh: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2021
BigYash:
I see your reasons.. Only God can help them.. Because if this generation can be this .......,I wonder how the next generation will be.. Person mama dey dance mumu dance,them say na dancing skill. Its okay o

Oga the matter just tire me...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
All the whole dance steps in Nigeria are aggressive, meaningless, and awkward. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

Na for lagos e dey start, what do you expect? grin

Lajupa, marerin, kala, most lagosians are aggressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by pseudonomer: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:

Every small thing una go run to cling of the african-western disparity. Rubbish is rubbish anywhere!

If you don't know, the west made you everything you are today.

Who defines a dance step as rubbish?

And to correct you, during my personal research into history and chronological of innovations, I discovered innovations existed in Africa long time ago. I wouldn’t blame you though, lots of you are being “wasternwashed”.

The likes of you rejects Afrobeats, called it local, but adapt the foreign music. It takes the west to validate our Afrobeats before the likes of you wanted to be associated with.

No one should decide how you dance, dance is a reaction to merriness, as far you flow with the beats. Every dance is valid.

Your kinds that expects the white to think and decide for them.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by saintade01(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
All the whole dance steps in Nigeria are aggressive, meaningless, and awkward. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.
I thought I was the only one thinking about this. Very ras set of dance
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Good morning, please i'm still hoping nd waiting 4 any kind hearted person out there that would help my situation. It's a sch fees situation nd i'm ready to give out information on my student portal to whoever is willing to bring me out of this depressing situation.. I promise this is not a scam.. Please i'm begging.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by Germi9: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Did Righteousness123 travel to the village?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by weljewel: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Praise God The Exalter
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video by Wchris(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stupid child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy / Flavour Shares Sexy Shirtless Photo / Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.