Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,464 members, 7,861,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case (606 Views)

BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. / IS NNAMDI KANU AN AGENT OF THE STATE? / Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by xborr(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2021
NNAMDI KANU: AN UPDATE ON THE FUTURE OF THE CASE

(By Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire)

Due process advocate (DPA)

https://trendsdynamics..com/2021/12/nnamdi-kanu-update-on-future-of-case.html?m=1

Ipob leader nnamdi kanu
You may have heard that an experienced lawyer has been engaged to lead the Nnamdi Kanu defense team henceforth. If you were surprised, I wasn’t. If you recalled, I stated as far back as in June that Ifeanyi Ejiofor was not capable to lead the defense team in such a complex and complicated case. In fact, I stated that the frontal and forward position Ejiofor occupied in the case had been detrimental to Nnamdi Kanu. I was right in my assessment. And that has been borne out by the recent development.

If a competent lawyer were to lead the defense team, a whole lot of things will get better for Nnamdi. Under a well-led team, there are even greater prospects that Nnamdi Kanu might get bail soon. The only regret I have now is that they waited 7 months before getting a capable hand to lead the defense. With a competent lawyer, Nnamdi Kanu might not still be in detention by now.

It is to be noted that everything I predicted would happen in the case of Nnamdi Kanu actually happened as I predicted. I predicted his arrest. I knew that no country would allow him to stay within its territory and inflaming violence or war in another country. True to my assessment, the British authorities were making a move against him. That was why he relocated to Kenya. The British intelligence informed their Nigerian counterparts and they tracked him to Kenya and arrested him and then renditioned him to Nigeria. All my predictions since then have been accurate.

With a brilliant lawyer on the saddle, I believe the case will have a clearer picture soon and Nnamdi will experience freedom. However, the new leader of defense must do more to control Ejiofor. His unguarded media comments could still be something to worry about.

https://trendsdynamics..com/2021/12/nnamdi-kanu-update-on-future-of-case.html?m=1

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by gidgiddy: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
True to my assessment, the British authorities were making a move against him. That was why he relocated to Kenya. The British intelligence informed their Nigerian counterparts and they tracked him to Kenya and arrested him and then renditioned him to Nigeria

I dont believe that the British authorities were making any moves against Kanu. I think that Nnamdi Kanu had to go to Kenya for some reason, and when the Kenyan authorities realised he was in their domain, they worked with Nigeria to kidnap and bring him back

Im no lawyer but I think that the charges against Kanu are baseless. The charges are mainly about what he said on his radio station which isnt even registered in Nigeria. Seems rather funny to be trying a man, in Nigeria, for what he said on a radio station in London

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by xborr(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont believe that the British authorities were making any moves against Kanu. I think that Nnamdi Kanu had to go to Kenya for some reason, and when the Kenyan authorities realised he was in their domain, they worked with Nigeria to kidnap and bring him back

Im no lawyer but I think that the charges against Kanu are baseless. They charges are mainly about what he said on his radio station which isnt even registered in Nigeria. Seems rather funny to be trying a man, in Nigeria, for what he said on a radio station in London

Before he left Britain he already have case in the court of which would have resulted in his conviction, even a layman knows it was the British that tiped the Nigerian authority on his way about, it's a simple logic.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by gidgiddy: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2021
xborr:

Before he left Britain he already have case in the court of which would have resulted in his conviction, even a layman knows it was the British that tiped the Nigerian authority on his way about, it's a simple logic.

He had a case in a British court? Can you show any evidence that Kanu was facing any case in Britain? Or is this another fake story you people like to dream up?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by NewsForYou: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Kanu will dance azonto to kuje prison. IPob should start stockpiling ammunition so when he’s finally sentenced they can go their and break him out b

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Thoh(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Kanu will never get freedom again, thats where he will die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Thoh:

Let him die there.

He is a bitter soul.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2021
This is my own update.

Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail, even after Buhari is gone, Nnamdi kanu will still remain in prison.

It will be adjournment upon Adjournment until a presidential pardon is granted.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Thoh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Let him die there.

He is a bitter soul.
animal

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Wazobia2216: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
xborr:

I stated as far back as in June that Ifeanyi Ejiofor was not capable to lead the defense team in such a complex and complicated case.
Ifeanyi Ejiofor has been nothing but the best! There's nothing wrong in having collaborating with others either more experienced or not!

2 heads are better than one!

You spoke about Ifeanyi, we all know that Buhari has little or no regards for the Nigerian laws!

What about the international lawyer We all saw how he was treated!

So please give kudos to those it's due!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Ovamboland(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

He had a case in a British court? Can you show any evidence that Kanu was facing any case in Britain? Or is this another fake story you people like to dream up?

Why are you trying to obfuscate?
Why pretending he has a case in Nigeria for which he jumped bail?
This is not how to be smart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Emergingnation1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Let him die there.

He is a bitter soul.
Fulani Muslim terrorist, your #E Ranting, crying , wailing and gnashing of your gworo infected teeths won't change the fact that he'll come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand...

Chronic unity beggar

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Emergingnation1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thoh:
In your unity begging mind abi.... Coward that can't imagine his life without Igbo in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by IGBOSON1: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Im no lawyer but I think that the charges against Kanu are baseless. The charges are mainly about what he said on his radio station which isnt even registered in Nigeria. Seems rather funny to be trying a man, in Nigeria, for what he said on a radio station in London

Ignore the useless OP trying to sound detached, neutral and intelligent! You can sense his ‘one Nigerianist’ and anti-Kanu sentiments even from a mile off!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: An Update On The Future Of The Case by Thoh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Emergingnation1:
In your unity begging mind abi.... Coward that can't imagine his life without Igbo in Nigeria
the last time I checked ipob is the one begging us for unity...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time For Police To Question Tinubu Over Funsho Williams Death? / 2023: How Kogi Speaker, Kolawole Swindled Gov. Bello With Fake Endorsements / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.