Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship (17705 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Taraba / Policeman Killed, Council Chairman Escape As Bandits Attack Taraba LG / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Thinktwicemybro: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Ayomide811(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cannibalsterners would never blame Governor of this state for this attack but will quickly blame hope uzoddinma for any human's flesh they eat
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by ashawopikin(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
I bet with my colleague say, we go hear news about bandits and kidnap today, him say na lie, now see

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by emdis: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
What do you mean by"our youth"? You mean your kids?
madone:
This guys are not against christian or Muslim but against Nigeria. From this point I think training for use of weapons be part of NYSC orientation program. Our youth must have deliberate military training.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by echesilver: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hard di ck kee u there!

Hook30:
We are use to that undecided

You are getting hard Dick
You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 2-4 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total (satisfaction). Why Some men complain how they're unable to Last long in Bed, we have the natural remedy for you to enjoy GOOD Sex satisfaction.

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

Thi Organic Skyman PENIS Enlargement Oil uses a Powerful fusion of proven natural ingredients that increase blood flow to your penis to help you get and maintain hard Rock erections, increased sex drive and libido.

This is a Revolutionary!! If you have ever Desired to have a massive Dick and enjoy Longer Sex, This is the solution you need!

We deliver nationwide
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
With the north, Nigeria can never make progress. Go mark it. I don't know how many times we would school people on this.

From 1960 tilll date.... That region has solely, persistently and consistently resisted the advancement of Nigeria in nearly all directions!

It is shocking and pitiable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Comedian2019: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
These inalilahi people no they get peace. Religion of pieces and scatter.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by lakamate: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Family affair
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Havesomesense(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
With the north, Nigeria can never make progress. Go mark it. I don't know how many times we would school people on this.
North is Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by wisdom042(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
The problem continues the government is so soft on these guys yet they kidnap citizens and go free with it
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by FX2BROWN: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
"A fight against BOKO HARAM or bandits is a fight against the North." This is the outcome of pampering useless elements. Which part is suffering the more? THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by BabaIbo: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fake news...
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Their darling daddy and the Zoo republic zonebies; I hope ipob had moved from South to North! Ewu Christmas!
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Kinzo0917(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hook30:
We are use to that undecided

You are getting hard Dick
You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 2-4 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total (satisfaction). Why Some men complain how they're unable to Last long in Bed, we have the natural remedy for you to enjoy GOOD Sex satisfaction.

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

Thi Organic Skyman PENIS Enlargement Oil uses a Powerful fusion of proven natural ingredients that increase blood flow to your penis to help you get and maintain hard Rock erections, increased sex drive and libido.

This is a Revolutionary!! If you have ever Desired to have a massive Dick and enjoy Longer Sex, This is the solution you need!

We deliver nationwide
. Who will I test it with to know the efficacy? Will you make yourself available?
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/23/gunmen-attack-taraba-mosque-during-worship/%3famp=1

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....

bandits are roaming freely while buhari/osinbajo are busy with their personal ambitions instead of national duties.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by MsAllison(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
normal
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Dshocker(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Taraba Jalingo
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Victoria938(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Every minute bad news in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Pumpumking: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
normal thing.. kill dem alll

^^^they call u crackhead & Stewpiiiiid goat earlier on for yor natural dumb responces...i defender u sir...now u makin me feel guilty...goat!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Ofodirinwa: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
were they known or unknown?
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Unknown gunmen whisked the victims to an unknown destination.
It is well
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's confirmed, we have christian terrorists
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by saraki2019(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
May God have mercy on them
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by EyenNtokon: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buhari is the best performing president in the history of 9ja. I love him.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Madmagmax: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Facebook accounts needed. 3 years and above. I buy at Kool rates.. Dm for transactions. Or WhatsApp +2349079702702
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by AllahIsGarbage: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
This news just makes me happy. Maybe karma is real after all. May they all rot in hell.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Ofadaman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Northerners are dragging us backwards. the north is taking the whole country backwards until the south breaks free,we'd all bear the weight of the north

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by DarkJeddi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abbeyme:
Ho
Ha
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Mide1data: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Every single person in the 9ja knows that without corruption and northerners,
SOUTH 9JA would be among the top twenty best country in the world(if not top ten).

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors, Others Unhappy With Buhari's Choice Of Adamu As Party Chairman / Nigerian Police Arrest Army Personnel, 13 Others For Vandalising Rail Tracks / LP: Obi Not Planning 2027 Presidential Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.