Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 (1214 Views)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President / Sowore Reacts To Wike's Declaration For President / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fellow Nigerians,

I can't thank you enough for the massive support I received following my official declaration to contest and win the 2023 presidency.

It shows willingness and readiness for great turn around in our dear nation. And with your continued support, we will emerge the greatest nation on the planet.

Keep staying with me.

ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR31lOUc2nA&feature=youtu.be

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by jahlove4jah: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
wwlcome
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by OssyMalik: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
AlexReports joins the group

4 Likes

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by DaniDani(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Enyioko, raara oh!
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
jahlove4jah:
wwlcome
Thank you
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
OssyMalik:
AlexReports joins the group
He will be part of the team.
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
I thought you were a prisoner but can you shave to look like a presidential candidate.

I want to categorically say that i will never vote for you. My vote is for anyone who our saviour Buhari selects.

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Gbagura: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Fellow Nigerians,

I can't thank you enough for the massive support I received following my official declaration to contest and win the 2023 presidency.

It shows willingness and readiness for great turn around in our dear nation. And with your continued support, we will emerge the greatest nation on the planet.

Keep staying with me.

ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR31lOUc2nA&feature=youtu.be

Sorry your ibo people has soiled all the chances for an ibo man to rule Nigeria. It will take a serious alignment and realignment for an ibo man to win Nigeria presidency. Keep trying but your chances ain't even anywhere near 2023 at all.

Watch them attack this glaring truths. Just watch...

2 Likes

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:
Sorry your ibo people has soiled all the chances for an ibo man to rule Nigeria. It will take a serious alignment and realignment for an ibo man to win Nigeria presidency. Keep trying but your chances ain't even anywhere near 2023 at all.

Stop being a tribalist
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Gbagura: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop being a tribalist
Tell those ibos that..

1 Like

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:
Tell those ibos that..

I am telling you that...stop being a tribalist
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mr EmekaStanley,

I have some questions for you

What are your plans for the economy?

How do you plan to create jobs?

How will you deal with Nnamdi kanu and ESN Palava?

Thanks
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:

But societal ills have nothing to do with tribe.

Secondly a whole people shouldn't be written off because of the stubbornness of few
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I thought you were a prisoner but can you shave to look like a presidential candidate.

I want to categorically say that i will never vote for you. My vote is for anyone who our saviour Buhari selects.

Thank you and God bless.
Aesthetics have nothing to do with sincerity of purpose and capacity to deliver
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Secondly a whole people shouldn't be written off because of the stubbornness of few

I want to be realistic with you.

As your presidential campaign gets bigger, it will be about tribe.

The ibos, yoruba, hausa elites will bring what they want from you.

What will you do then?

The igbo people will see you as there presidential candidate, how do you solve this?
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Gbagura: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:

You're sensible enough. I like that. Wish you best of lucks
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Your questions are very valid and will be answered but not today.

I am actually looking at a date for questions and answers.

I will let you know on that day...it's soonest

thebosstrevor1:
Mr EmekaStanley,

I have some questions for you

What are your plans for the economy?

How do you plan to create jobs?

How will you deal with Nnamdi kanu and ESN Palava?

Thanks

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Aesthetics have nothing to do with sincerity of purpose and capacity to deliver

It has

Many people won't vote for you because of how you look.

So shave, cut your hair and wear a suit, it is voter friendly at least for middle class Nigerians
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
My government will see beyond tribal lines when it comes to relating with the people. And my promises will be tailored to meet the pressing needs of each region, focused on bringing out and maximizing the potentials of each region
thebosstrevor1:

I want to be realistic with you.

As your presidential campaign gets bigger, it will be about tribe.

The ibos, yoruba, hausa elites will bring what they want from you.

What will you do then?

The igbo people will see you as there presidential candidate, how do you solve this?
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Your questions are very valid and will be answered but not today.

I am actually looking at a date for questions and answers.

I will let you know on that day...it's soonest

I will be expecting your AmA
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well yo have a point but I am a simple man by nature. But of course, when occasions call, my dressing will reflect same. Now, I am just coming to Nigerians in my crude state without aesthetics
thebosstrevor1:

It has

Many people won't vote for you because of how you look.

So shave, cut your hair and wear a suit, it is voter friendly at least for middle class Nigerians
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
My government will see beyond tribal lines when it comes to relating with the people. And my promises will be tailored to meet the pressing needs of each region, focused on bringing out and maximizing the potentials of each region

Sure this are beautiful things to write down.

When the igbo say, you are their candidate, how do you solve that.

Also how do you handle the igbo elites when they come with all their demands.

Nigeria politics is tribal, that is the first thing you need to know.

You need the support of your tribal people and also other Nigerians from other tribes
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Sure this are beautiful things to write down.

When the igbo say, you are their candidate, how do you solve that.

Also how do you handle the igbo elites when they come with all their demands.

Nigeria politics is tribal, that is the first thing you need to know.

You need the support of your tribal people and also other Nigerians from other tribes
That is why I said every region will be attended to according to their specific needs and fulfillment of those needs will benefit the entire country not just that region or the elites
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Well yo have a point but I am a simple man by nature. But of course, when occasions call, my dressing will reflect same. Now, I am just coming to Nigerians in my crude state without aesthetics

Are you ready to get votes?

You are no more a simple man,

I understand your crudeness but it doesn't sell now, even now with your crudeness, in my mind, you look like someone that will steal government funds.

So potray to people that you are a cool and gentle man not a crude man from the jungles
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol..you have a good sense of humor
thebosstrevor1:

Are you ready to get votes?

You are no more a simple man,

I understand your crudeness but it doesn't sell now, even now with your crudeness, in my mind, you look like someone that will steal government funds.

So potray to people that you are a cool and gentle man not a crude man from the jungles
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
That is why I said every region will be attended to according to their specific needs and fulfillment of those needs will benefit the entire country not just that region or the elites

Like you are not answering my questions and giving concrete answers.

I don't even understand what you mean.
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Like you are not answering my questions and giving concrete answers.

I don't even understand what you mean.
Please write down all your questions in details. Sometime in January, we will doing the first edition of Q and A.

I will answer all your questions in details on that day.

But to answer you on that, the sustenance and benefit of the entire nation/citizens will be paramount in decisions. That's simply what i mean
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Vistra40: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:

You have but one vote sir. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
Please write down all your questions in details. Sometime in January, we will doing the first edition of Q and A.

I will answer all your questions in details on that day.

But to answer you on that, the sustenance and benefit of the entire nation/citizens will be paramount in decisions. That's simply what i mean

Ok ooh

Now..

How do you plan to rise funds for your ambition?
Who are your sponsors?
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
We will find out later
thebosstrevor1:

Ok ooh

Now..

How do you plan to rise funds for your ambition?
Who are your sponsors?

1 Like

Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thank you
Gbagura:
You're sensible enough. I like that. Wish you best of lucks
Re: My Official Statement Following My Declaration For Presidency Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmekaStanley:
We will find out later

Ok...wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Of Gov Umahi, Deputy Over Defection: Was Justice Eroded? / Reopened Land Borders: What Did Nigerians Gain From Closed Borders? / Osinbajo Accompanied By Governor Sule And Al Makura To Meet Delegates In Nasaraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.