Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms (21083 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / Gabon 's Miserable regime Decriminalises Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by whippersnapper(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Chai I can't imagine a day without sex. If i was in an Arab them for done cut all my hand and legs finish. Omo I for done collect koboko tire. Since then ban straffing abeg what of soapy
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by izubext007: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Hisbal will cover thier face with shame.......the origin of islame is now understanding life.

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Cousin9999: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2021
But human tr4fficking and violence against women are still legal there and throughout west Asia.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Comedian2019: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Nigerian muslims should protest this grin grin.
Mumuric need to react to this.

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Schprobs: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Why is it that when illegal sex is allowed and naked is left to flourish, nairaland residentials from the left wing always jubilate and rejoice..

Is having basterd kids a thing of joy??.??

Is having almajiris a things of joy

2 Likes

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Welcome to the real world!
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by ledaman: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Just to gain worldy things @ the expense of hereafter undecided

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Sheriman(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Time has reach make to Bleep all dis Arab UAE ladies. Dem fine die but the strictness of their law no allow person near dem. Dey love black guys too but the law is making it difficult for them to mingle with guys.

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Schprobs:

Is having almajiris a things of joy
Nop... And we as people are doing our best to see that it's get completely eradicated. And we take responsibility.

Now, can you do same for the above question I asked, No! Rather you always hit the whataboutism button. Nonsense!
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Sheriman(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2021
ledaman:
Just to gain worldy things @ the expense of hereafter undecided
Infact, they are reforming their law. All dem modern leaders don taste Western lifestyle and dey don enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2021
God1000:
Why such Draconian law in the first place?
As a puritan I don't support premarital sexual affairs among teenagers but adults should be able to have anything consensual

You are not even different from them, allow people explore, provided they are not forced.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm. Dubai is drifting towards a secular state gradually. Now, you'd begin to see men in hotels with women other than their wives and such hotels won't say a word. Until now, you must present a proof that you're married before you'd be allowed to enter same room with a woman. Now, it won't matter anymore. I also foresee incidences of girls dying in hotels for whatever reasons. I hope this judgement would be upturned.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Why is it that when illegal sex is allowed and naked is left to flourish, nairaland residentials from the left wing always jubilate and rejoice..

Is having basterd kids a thing of joy??.??

Bastard by your own law.

Nature knows no bastard.

All offspring are equally important to Nature.

In fact, I will defy all law and adhere only to the law of Nature, as I have learn to.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by ledaman: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:

Infact, they are reforming their law. All dem modern leaders don taste Western lifestyle and dey don enjoy it.
Temporary enjoyment.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2021
ledaman:
Temporary enjoyment.

But it's what makes us human, why repress yourself from growing simply because of someone else ideology.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

Bastard by your own law.

Nature knows no bastard.

All offspring are equally important to Nature.

In fact, I will defy all law and adhere only to the law of Nature, as I have learn to.
I hope when a random dude impregnates your sister, you'll also mentain same momentum?!
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by pafo(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Funnyandviral:
This is civilization, they decriminalized gay marriages, allow ladies to freely go into the military, drinking of alcohol, and now prostitution and premarital relationships are allowed.

While the north is still living in backwardness, thanks to hisbah.

[/b]One day we will get there[b] and stop being an hypocrite, after all the holy holy we do, are we better than those atheists in the western world in terms of character, have you heard anyone there kill his daughter, and remove her body parts over there No.

After all our holy holy, they are still far more developed than us, there leader are not as corrupt as our. We condemn it, but prostitution, gay relationships thrives amongst us far more than them.

We are just Hypocrites

Nigeria will never get there!!! We feel as though we know God more than the people who taught him to us. It will be the reason we'll never grow as a nation.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by ledaman: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

But it's what makes us human, why repress yourself from growing simply because of someone else ideology.
You called that one growing ? Promoting or advocating for bastard children! It is well with your thinking

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I hope when a random dude impregnates your sister, you'll also mentain same momentum?!

If my sister is foolish enough to take in when she don't have a ground.

Her choice.

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by porthouse7(f): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2021
they sud start celebrating Xmas and declare 25th as public holiday then I will know they are ready for d world

2 Likes

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by justjify(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Hisbah in Potor-potor night now.... grin grin
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Ubanz: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
UAE has finally opened it's doors to the civilized world.
In 2000 years to come UAE will be a yardstick for measuring mankind of this era and civilization.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

If my sister is foolish enough to take in when she don't have a ground.

Her choice.
hmmmmm.... Ok, sir.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Ubanz: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2021
UAE has finally opened it's doors to the civilized world.
In 2000 years to come UAE will be a yardstick for measuring mankind of this era and civilization.
Meanwhile some people are here forming hisbah. grin
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Kokaine(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
dettolgel:
Will our brothers up north cry bloody murder? grin

The custodian of Islam are trying (baby steps) to reform their laws so as to create a better future for themselves and unborn generations.

While their followers up north (that are even considered 3rd class black Muslim after the North African Muslims) are busy breaking beer bottles all around and inviting/advising parents about their adult daughter that has the right under the constitution to participate or not in a beauty competition. grin

focus on your own life and leave north alone. North does not know you exist
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
ledaman:
You called that one growing ? Promoting or advocating for bastard children! It is well with your thinking

You keep mentioning bastard!

I can't even comprehend how people can be so rooted in dogmatism, lol.

Like, two people agree to copulate, and nature takes effect by resulting in pregnancy, they had the option of abortion, but they don't because they are comfortable with it.

Now, how has that been a crime, who said puna or prick is designed for only one person. If not for disease, humans are designed to fvck as randomly as they wished, women especially, they have insatiable desire, nailing them down to yourself is like sitting on a gun powder.

Any body condemned to a place will never see beyond that confinement.

Now, the world is very vast, likewise knowledge that the little you know and govern with is just but a bit from a wide pool of knowledge, if you are comfortable with so much little, you are an enemy of progress and a contribution to so much retarded thinking.

Sometimes, I wonder why humans could be so short-sighted when knowledge is freely given, freely available, but a mind confined by tradition is a mind in prison.

Free them lets them explore, it's a free world, exploration leads to progress, if you are hurt by an experience, no one will teach you to avoid future occurrence except you are daft.

Even animals in the wild learn from experience, talk less of humans

Preventing one from evil by seclusion as never been and will never be effective because the human mind is a free mind, you are giving yourself lot of trouble by trying to control how people reason and behave.

Even the immediate leader of North Korea died of an heart attack, and so shall it be to every dictator and tyrant that seeks to bend peoples will to theirs.

3 Likes

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Quiny32323: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2021
God1000:
Why such Draconian law in the first place?
As a puritan I don't support premarital sexual affairs among teenagers but adults should be able to have anything consensual

That's how they want it,if not benin girls for born scatter for area.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by rowrowland: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2021
How can they decriminalise fornication and adultery?! This is crazy sad
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by HabaHaba: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

Abeg leave those naive girls for poor blokes like us abeg.
My Asmau wey I dey straff daily no dey collect pass 1k, and she'll do all her wifely duties for me, ontop of sucking my lollipop very well...
I miss her too die...

Bros, na me dey run for Aisha and Sameera sed.

Hausa girls like fud fuxk, yet they form Holy Holy in Hijab!

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Claxxified(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2021
This one don sweet me �

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by favour32(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
This is the original UAE.
Not the fake UAE wey ordinary hisbah dey arrest police.
Hisbah dey run religion for poor people head but can't touch the elites.
Human restrictions laws nai be hisbah work for the fake UAE.
Hisbah nor see Boko Haram to face na innocent beauty contestant parents dem dey flex their lean muscles.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Bukati2: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Rejects Opening Borders To Ukraine Refugees / Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / Ghana Deploys 205 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.