Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms (21085 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / Gabon 's Miserable regime Decriminalises Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by RodgersAkpafu: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

Abeg leave those naive girls for poor blokes like us abeg.
My Asmau wey I dey straff daily no dey collect pass 1k, and she'll do all her wifely duties for me, ontop of sucking my lollipop very well...
I miss her too die...
You dont mean it shocked
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by RodgersAkpafu: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:

Infact, they are reforming their law. All dem modern leaders don taste Western lifestyle and dey don enjoy it.
It's not really western lifestyle though
Its liberalism
120 years ago, the west was somewhat conservative too
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Sheriman(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

It's not really western lifestyle though
Its liberalism
120 years ago, the west was somewhat conservative too
Make we go UAE go marry dem Arab girls

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by RodgersAkpafu: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:

Make we go UAE go marry dem Arab girls
Thanks
But I'll pass
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Qualer: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
DesChyko:
I see they're becoming less strict.

SAPA is nobody's friend!! grin grin
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by dettolgel: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Kokaine:
focus on your own life and leave north alone. North does not know you exist

At least you are one of them now you know I exist grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Perfecttouchade: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2021
UAE always ready for business and making money grin
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Starzo: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
CSTRR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v04GCEG74fk
una go just exaggerate things...where the the rocking with small bum bum??
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Starzo: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
CSTRR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v04GCEG74fk
una go just exaggerate things...where the the rocking with small bum bum??
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by mediclife1987(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2021
HabaHaba:

Bros, na me dey run for Aisha and Sameera sed.

Hausa girls like fud fuxk, yet they form Holy Holy in Hijab!

Lols, which one be fud fuxk
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by mediclife1987(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2021
HabaHaba:

Bros, na me dey run for Aisha and Sameera sed.

Hausa girls like fud fuxk, yet they form Holy Holy in Hijab!

Which state your own dey make I come epp you share them tongue
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by mediainc: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Laudable, values and common sense should guide us.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by ALFADOS(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Mynd44:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1660757
if it's that what you all expect they won't amend it, media propaganda, they have a better future than any other western countries you may think of
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by FoolishBoy419: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
dettolgel:
Will our brothers up north cry bloody murder? grin

The custodian of Islam are trying (baby steps) to reform their laws so as to create a better future for themselves and unborn generations.

While their followers up north (that are even considered 3rd class black Muslim after the North African Muslims) are busy breaking beer bottles all around and inviting/advising parents about their adult daughter that has the right under the constitution to participate or not in a beauty competition. grin

It applies to both silly religions in Nigeria. The custodians of Christianity have legalized gay marriage, change of gender, abortion, and so many things while the useless Christians here are crying blood and making condemnations
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by dettolgel: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

It applies to both silly religions in Nigeria. The custodians of Christianity have legalized gay marriage, change of gender, abortion, and so many things while the useless Christians here are crying blood and making condemnations

Which country is the custodian of Christianity? grin

With your answer we can then start our conversation.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Litmus: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Phoenixflap:
Northern Nigeria should take note!

He who writes the book is master of its narrative. In other words, they (Arabs, Asians &Whites ) can change the story to suit themselves.

Nigerians need to write thire own stories in other to exert whatever control is possible over fate.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by ledaman: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
AdeOri99:

You keep mentioning bastard!

I can't even comprehend how people can be so rooted in dogmatism, lol.

Like, two people agree to copulate, and nature takes effect by resulting in pregnancy, they had the option of abortion, but they don't because they are comfortable with it.

Now, how has that been a crime, who said puna or prick is designed for only one person. If not for disease, humans are designed to fvck as randomly as they wished, women especially, they have insatiable desire, nailing them down to yourself is like sitting on a gun powder.

Any body condemned to a place will never see beyond that confinement.

Now, the world is very vast, likewise knowledge that the little you know and govern with is just but a bit from a wide pool of knowledge, if you are comfortable with so much little, you are an enemy of progress and a contribution to so much retarded thinking.

Sometimes, I wonder why humans could be so short-sighted when knowledge is freely given, freely available, but a mind confined by tradition is a mind in prison.

Free them lets them explore, it's a free world, exploration leads to progress, if you are hurt by an experience, no one will teach you to avoid future occurrence except you are daft.

Even animals in the wild learn from experience, talk less of humans

Preventing one from evil by seclusion as never been and will never be effective because the human mind is a free mind, you are giving yourself lot of trouble by trying to control how people reason and behave.

Even the immediate leader of North Korea died of an heart attack, and so shall it be to every dictator and tyrant that seeks to bend peoples will to theirs.
From your write up I strongly believe you are supposed to be in a zoo to be watched free of charge grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Schprobs: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Nop... And we as people are doing our best to see that it's get completely eradicated. And we take responsibility.

Now, can you do same for the above question I asked, No! Rather you always hit the whataboutism button. Nonsense!

When u completely eradicate almajiri
Then u have to suck mouth into others people problem
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
te author=Schprobs post=108782014]

When u completely eradicate almajiri
Then u have to suck mouth into others people problem[/quote] suck a fart dick
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
ledaman:
From your write up I strongly believe you are supposed to be in a zoo to be watched free of charge grin

You are right. shocked
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by FoolishBoy419: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
dettolgel:

Which country is the custodian of Christianity? grin

With your answer we can then start our conversation.

UK, USA, Israel, etc all that have in common. Even the pope believes in LGBT. I know you might say that Christianity didn't orginate from the west, but they are the ones that converted you, and it is a similar case with UAE. That they are Arabs doesn't mean they are the custodians of the religion.

Last last, you are all fooling yourselves, and both the Westerners and Easterners are leaving you with the folly. Soon, even Saudi Arabia will follow suit.
Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by dettolgel: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

UK, USA, Israel, etc all that have in common. Even the pope believes in LGBT. I know you might say that Christianity didn't orginate from the west, but they are the ones that converted you, and it is a similar case with UAE. That they are Arabs doesn't mean they are the custodians of the religion.

Last last, you are all fooling yourselves, and both the Westerners and Easterners are leaving you with the folly. Soon, even Saudi Arabia will follow suit.

So if Saudi is not who then is the custodian of Islam? USA and UK are not the custodian of Christianity they are more Liberal than Turkey for instance is to being an Islamic state.

Go get your fact straight then we can start our conversation. grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Decriminalises Premarital Sexual Relations Among 40 Legal Changes In Reforms by FoolishBoy419: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
dettolgel:

So if Saudi is not who then is the custodian of Islam? USA and UK are not the custodian of Christianity they are more Liberal than Turkey for instance is to being an Islamic state.

Go get your fact straight then we can start our conversation. grin

It's like you don't understand English. What I was simply saying is that not every Arab country is a custodian of Islam. I specifically mentioned UAE but you ended up switching it with Saudi Arabia.

But if you say that UAE is a custodian of Islam, then most Western nations would be custodians of Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Rejects Opening Borders To Ukraine Refugees / Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / Ghana Deploys 205 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.