Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) (25320 Views)

Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Gov Aliyu Disguises Self, Rides In Tricycle To Sokoto Special Hospital / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
isaiah4life:
This one don watch oyibo police video. grin

Wow, this is great. Even if something within me is telling me he wants to trend, I still appreciate his kind gesture. May God bless him and his family.

Oga, be careful, dem no dey pay police January salary early oooooooo. Hope you never forget the country you comot from.

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy

Baba dey emulate American Police Trend forgeting say Economy different

newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y5slMOJTGE

Nigerian Police officer gifts passengers in a tricycle cash to celebrate Christmas in Asaba, Delta state.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX2sQ2bB-Ze/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy you no lie
Mysticwebb:
Imitating good things from U.S.A is good. The painful truth here is another officer at a check point not far from here will collect back that money with interest. Don't trust Nigerian police.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by oxygeng: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
In FELA'S voice RUN 0.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by tunary(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Imitating good things from U.S.A is good. The painful truth here is another officer at a check point not far from here will collect back that money with interest. Don't trust Nigerian police.
And they won't broadcast that one
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by AyGrafix: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2021
newswires:

Nigerian Police officer gifts passengers in a tricycle cash to celebrate Christmas in Asaba, Delta state.

We need this to change nigerians pessimistic mindset...
To optimistic...
Merry Xmas in advance ....
See my name to know what I do grin
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by lagosrd: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2021
No be police men full that trycyle so? Na Una money Una dey collect back so
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by vineyardfarms: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Good gestures and redeemption of bartared image of the police. God bless them.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
This one don watch oyibo police video. grin

Wow, this is great. Even if something within me is telling me he wants to trend, I still appreciate his kind gesture. May God bless him and his family.

Oga, be careful, dem no dey pay police January salary early oooooooo. Hope you never forget the country you comot from.

Na wetin i wan talk the American Police Xmas stuff... Naija and copy copy is like 5&6..

1 Like

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy

IJEYdiamond:

Na wetin i wan talk the American Police Xmas stuff... Naija and copy copy is like 5&6..
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Benzemma(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
newswires:

Purely staged by the police, just to get commendation from gullible Nigerians. Las las, he will go back and collect his money back times 100,from other motorists.

1 Like

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Bobxin: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fragility6:
Naija police wise. Next checkpoint go collect the money back

Everyone saying "Next Check point go collectam back." The policeman actually gave to a passenger not the rider. Police usually collects from drivers not passengers.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by tnerro1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
He will radio the guys at the next check point to collect the money back, and na so them go dey collect till u reach your house, how dare you collect money from olokpa instead of giving grin
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Oluwasaudy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Copy cat.......money way be say na times ten una go use pay back... Devil give you cap You collect Expect your head in return .. a o ni see agbako ooo

Eku Odun eku iyedun
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Cuttycool(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
He wants to trend

1 Like

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Cuttycool(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
He wants to trend grin

1 Like

Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
A token good gesture albeit a Copy Cat act!
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by virginchaser(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hienna1:
Impressive... For the camera

If you says this is for the camera, then Yankee owns was acted too.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good job
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
FBIBOT:
Even the 1st man shock grin naija police of all people
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
newswires:

He is sharing his own personal money.
And he had the intention for the video to go viral, just like the one from America which we say the other time.
Now that it had gone Viral, let me tell you the truth...
You did it for the internet.
It was not genuine.
Re: Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) by Juicethekid: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
BKsoul2:
What makes you think he wants to trend? Must everything be about trend and clout? The person that did Christmas for you too, shey the person too wants to trend? Stop typing like mumu....
Goodevening BKsoul2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany / Aba Vs Ibadan Development / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.