Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters (24341 Views)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Military Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Commander, Abou-sufyan, Others In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by tradepunter: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Don't worry, our gallant officers would soon get to your camp

Comot here sapa kobo kobo

You don chop I fit wire you 2k make sapa nu kee you.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by highness25(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by helinues: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
tradepunter:

Hungry man reasoning
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by frankdGreat125: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
How many times will Nigeria Army kill ISWAP LEADER, I dey tire for this killing ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Vladm(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
All this movie that the NA and AirForce keep Acting without actually changing the status quo..... tommorow they will still ransac one village and kidnap travellers.... ...
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by anytexy: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Picture/video or I don't believe it.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by FarahAideed: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Just like that?
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by superintendents(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
tradepunter:

hey who you wan dash money..

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Successmind(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
As usual, shey na battalion dem b ni, coz I no dey understand.... Dem no dey die finish..... Nawa oooo... May God save all innocent souls and heal our land.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Karemarealty288(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups...we can't take this again.

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by adamsmith914: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
malel1:
Audio
Go & join the army & stop waiting for others, Jobless man.

1 Like

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by BelieveThat: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Goodnews
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
malel1:
Audio

You hate good news

I wonder how your successful friends cope with you. I am certain you will poison or kill them later on

You detest and hate good news with a passion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by ishowlekon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wow
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by adamsmith914: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
anytexy:
Picture/video or I don't believe it.
Keep deceiving yourself, who cares about your worthless opinion?

1 Like

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by cliqtips: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
lol.... make I no talk
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by tradepunter: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Hungry man reasoning

Hahaha just talk say you want the 2k...

It's not a shame, it will rather be sad knowing sapa ended you here while on a futile quest.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by cliqtips: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
lol

I guess you just come Nigeria or you just dey hear this kain news....

The same people that will say they kill the head of ISWAP and later hear that the same person resurfaces not once nor twice.

SARSCoV2:

You hate good news

I wonder how your successful friends cope with you. I am certain you will poison or kill them later on

You detest and hate good news with a passion

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Kingosytex(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frestuffng:
NAF 1 - Iswap 50000

Na the correct scores be that? grin
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by wiseone28: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
It been years Boko boys use suicide bombers..

Especially young boys and girls.

Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by adecz: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Any government functionary
who survives under Buhari must
know how to tell fanciful lies, since
they know Buhari hates the truth.

If you tell them any bitter truth, dem
go say you be wailer.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by fkj950ax(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
I want to believe the Nigerian Army thinks we are aware that air strikes are conducted with bombs that ask for the REAL NAMES of terrorists and sends that information to the plane before killing them.

Why do they need to come up with these fake names after they conduct these airstrikes?

And it's not important because another terrorist just takes the place of the supposedly killed leader and continue the nonsense going on.

The army has to take the terrorist out AND HOLD THAT TERRITORY. Establish state presence there and ensure the locals return.

Retake territories and expand your command as you move forward

This merry go round is a waste of time
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Abujason: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
The way una take dey announce killings of ISWAP and Bokoharam commanders and their members, this war never suppose finish by now? I tire oo. 419 government and military.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Drogunov: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
richiemcgold:
it doesn't make any substantial difference because another commander will succeed him.
the best way to curb terrorism and insurgency is not by going after the foot soldiers but their sponsors.

That is the hypocrisy of the Nigerian authorities that you have just exposed. They will never fdo that because they are the sponsors themselves.
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by mapet: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
richiemcgold:
it doesn't make any substantial difference because another commander will succeed him.
the best way to curb terrorism and insurgency is not by going after the foot soldiers but their sponsors.

...and Abou Maryam is a foot soldier ?
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Bolaji26(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
tradepunter:

Come and wire me the 2k abeg make i use am hold body for tommorow Christmas.

Na me need am pass now
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by Lastmankc(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
All these guys have sleepers cells everywhere
Re: Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters by eeetuk(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
"The Nigerian military has killed an ISWAP Commander, Modu Kime, also known as Abou Maryam, and his fighters in an airstrikes coordinated along the fringes of Lake Chad in Borno State."

What is the significant of Modu Kime death?
I was hoping that the Nigerian military commanders will address this kind of question and they did not.
But they rushed to announced Modu Kime death. It is Nigeria way of doing things.
And by the way, where is Modu Kime dead body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.