Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,550 members, 7,840,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari (6869 Views)

Governor Ortom Urges Benue Indigenes To Take Up Arms In Self Defense- Video / Insecurity: Get Weapons To Defend Yourselves, Ortom Urges Benue Residents / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Biodun556(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2021
easyfem:
ortom wetin dey happen ..... the way u dey reason this man dix days dey confuse me oooo.... abi e don dey cut small small national cake for u ni ....dix fucking buari deserve no prayer ...... only prayer i gat for him is for GOD to treat him like the way he is treating nigerian....

His tenure is coming to an end, EFCC is waiting for him
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by gabbrri(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by ogbenimax007: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Thunder fire buhari embarassed
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by JaneYave(f): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2021
I don't waste my comment on useless people but I believe in karma. Merry Christmas to my wonderful Nairalanders
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Moneyboyz: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2021
What about the one they've been praying for him for the past 6 years, what did he achieve?

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by goodman5(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Oga person hunger dey wire dey pray angry idiot
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by smartr: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2021
post=108793392:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and all good, sane and sensible Nigerians.

Amadioha punish all cannibals using human meat to cook egusi soup in this nation.

Terrible deaths await them all.

Terrible things await BMC people too angry angry

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2021
You leaders should stop deceiving people people,
Prayers doesn't work,praying does not develop countries,
You should be telling them to come out and protest the poor conditions you guys put this country into.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Comedian2019: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Praying that he should resign or what?
Anything prayer for a determined failure is a waste of precious time.
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Comedian2019: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2021
post=108793392:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and all good, sane and sensible Nigerians.

Amadioha punish all cannibals using human meat to cook egusi soup in this nation.

Terrible deaths await them all.
Yes, and all those supporting and defending evil will suffer the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Who will pray for me then
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by dmbb: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2021
I like the style of Ortom always blame Buhari so that his hatred would smokescreen your failure to deliver your promises. Sharp Nigger grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by johnsonmartina6(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2021
i pray for you president,, as you use life gard we Nigerians,, na so life go hatd ur generation,, na better prayer
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Tzar(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Pray for who?! The relentless tormentor of Nigerians?? You MUST be outta your mind!!!
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Pray for who angry ortom, no start dat kan rof play dis Christmas morning oo. I nor get any prayer for that reedy lifeless vegetable. Make he just go!!
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Feelings79: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Buhari and Fulani are Ortom’s priority projects. He doesn’t talk about anything other than them. No infrastructural projects, no health care program, no policy to boost the economy of the state. Just Buhari and Fulani for 8 years.
in addition to several months salary arrears.The man is just a disaster in our state
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Over my dead body
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Two mistakes that should never had been made in the history of the zoo! You two, coupled with the one of Abia State in South East!
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by eduora: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Muhammed buhari deserved impeachment not prayer
Re: Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by wolexter(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Buhari and Fulani are Ortom’s priority projects. He doesn’t talk about anything other than them. No infrastructural projects, no health care program, no policy to boost the economy of the state. Just Buhari and Fulani for 8 years.
U too sabi as e dey go

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin / Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. / Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.