Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda (2184 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by nkechi042(f): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2021
4crownfortress:

If you eventually decide to go for the 2018 accord, I have one... accident free

got white?
Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by 4crownfortress(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2021
nkechi042:

got white?

Sadly I don't have white.

This is just 20k miles grin

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by dasanchez1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
kingreign:

W205 has piston which cracks and breaks, has issues with turbo blowing off, issues with throwing its rods, issues with overheating anyhow, issues with piston crushing it's plugs heads when you do a WOT, issues with glitchy turn signals, finiky interior trim pieces which rattles and shakes and makes all sort of weird noise when you press them. How is that compared to what you wrote?
boss, between 2009-2012 Accord, which year model should one get as a first timer in car?
Merry Christmas
Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by kingreign(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
dasanchez1:
boss, between 2009-2012 Accord, which year model should one get as a first timer in car?
Merry Christmas
Na same chassis dem be, I'd prefer to know the physical, and mechanical states of both to choose.

Merry Christmas to you brother!
Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by nkechi042(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
dasanchez1:
Merry Christmas

I was using 2011 model. it was perfect and I loved it. The only issue it ever had was tire but this was 4 times in 5 years. so I will not call it major issue and it was due to bad road and driving by your younger bro
Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by dasanchez1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
nkechi042:

I was using 2011 model. it was perfect and I loved it. The only issue it ever had was tire but this was 4 times in 5 years. so I will not call it major issue and it was due to bad road and driving by your younger bro
Thanks . I appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by dasanchez1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
kingreign:

Na same chassis dem be, I'd prefer to know the physical, and mechanical states of both to choose.

Merry Christmas to you brother!
Thanks a lot brother man.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by YourFavorite21(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
DispatcherLagos:
If you like leaving your car at the middle of the road as a result of "suspension", then go for the Honda
[/s] Honda cars from 2008, 2009 model and upward has no business with suspension issues, no talk this kind thing 4 outside next time , make dem no beat you o

3 Likes

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by YourFavorite21(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
I love Mercedes cars, but Mehnn I gats pick the Honda accord, the car na machine, damnnn!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by Praxtech: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
nkechi042:

mercedes c300 2016

OR

honda accord 2018

Which would be the better pu.rchase

I am a Mercedes Benz fanatic but I'll advise you to get the Honda Accord. E get many reasons. Kingreign mentioned some already

4 Likes

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by Ochiske(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2021
If it’s C300 of those years, please avoid it. If you want a C-class, go for the C400 instead.
Overall, just buy the Honda and have peace of mind please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Know Which Car To Choose Mercedes Or Honda by symbianDON(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2021
kingreign:

If you know nothing about a matter, it pays to be quiet rather than talk carelessly and embarrasing yourself in the process.
completely causing himself unnecessary embarrassment when he could have easily saved himself by hiding his ignorance!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nissan Primera Does Not Accelerate Beyound 40 Km Per Hour / 2003 BMW 745 Li Is Seeking A Brave Soul / 2017 Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.