Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (62368 Views)

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / This Village Has No Roads, The Only Means Of Transportation Is By Boat / Retired Aircraft Hauled Across Roads To Become New Attraction In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Abia1stSon: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
I just returned to Abia state, right now in Aba to see some of my family and friends. I have not been to Aba in the past few years, just got there now, this is condition of Aba at Christmas.

There's harmattan season but not in Aba, there are filthy environments and dirty water settling every where . This is how at least 95% of Aba looks.

Who did we offend in Abia state. Right now I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene. My friends from Delta, Anambra, Enugu even Ebonyi are now laughing at me.

What should I do now?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Abia1stSon: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
More from Aba . I can't even drive my car in Aba. There's no road to drive

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who is the councillors and governor in that state.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
No wonder they're all running to the West-Side to come explore the land of Milk & Honey.

And in spite of our hospitality & accommodating gestures, they look for every opportunity to calling us Brown-Roof Republic. grin

252 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
The photos up there are the reasons why Orji Uzor Kalu is in prison.

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by ORIENTATION101: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abia state the land of dirt.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chef2000 aka Okpalanambra , food don land cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by mercyville: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Akathriel:
No wonder they're all running to the West-Side to come explore the land of Milk & Honey.

And in spite of our hospitality & accommodating gestures, they look for every opportunity to calling us Brown-Roof Republic. grin

7 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am not surprise at all, this is a PDP state. grin grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Sammy07: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
The governor, ex governors, senators, ex senators, house of reps, ex house of reps, the engineers( constructing firms) and the residents should be held responsible....

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by obiekunie2: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
this is sad!

eyimba city use to be one of the best cities in south east!

ha ar the mantin fallin! (how are the mighty falling! ) sad sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chino hasn't changed a bit. For how long my brother will you continue this?

O diri gi egwu o!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Abia1stSon: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Beremx:
Chino hasn't changed a bit. For how long my brother will you continue this?

O diri gi egwu o!!

Instead of you to face the topic you are busy calling one chino that is no longer on nairaland. Let's face the situation we have found ourselves in Abia state

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abia1stSon:

Instead of you to face the topic you are busy calling one chino that is no longer on nairaland. Let's face the situation we have found ourselves in Abia state
I know Chino's words when I see it. No be today e start.

Merry Christmas to you anyway

15 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Abia1stSon: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Beremx:
I know Chino's words when I see it. No be today e start.

Merry Christmas to you anyway

Sorry to disappoint you, that's not chino. Merry Christmas

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abia1stSon:
I just returned to Abia state, right now in Aba to see some of my family and friends. I have not been to Aba in the past few years, just got there now, this is condition of Aba at Christmas.

There's harmattan season but not in Aba, there are filthy environments and dirty water settling every where . Thais is how at least 95% of Aba looks.

Who did we offend in Abia state. Right now I am ashamed of being an Abia indigene. My friends from Delta, ennAnambra, Enugu even Ebonyi are now laughing at me.

What should I do now?
Sorry bro, you must be one of the Libyan returnees thank God dem no behead you.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Magicians: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
It is official Aba n Abia is now firmly in the hand of the devil. but my brother keep wailing about Tinubu n Sanwo that as been commissing project less than a year in office while Ikpeazu commission none payment of salary gratuity n pension for 5 solid years in a row back to back.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
As flavour would say

Aaaaabia!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Posotome: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
cleanliness is next to Godliness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who has the key to Orji Kalu's prison cell?
I need to put it inside a pit toilet. sad

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Ndibunna: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
J111333:
Who has the key to Orji Kalu's prison cell? I need to put it inside a pit toilet. sad

This is savagely

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol instead to call their leader they will not. But they will rather criticize Ibadan. No place in yoruba land look like this.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Unbiased1: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol instead to call their leader they will not. But they will rather criticize Ibadan. No place in yoruba land look like this.

You better shut up

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by Abia1stSon: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okpalanambra our state is boiling cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Unbiased1:

You better shut up

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
May the good lord help our nation.
.Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank / MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.