Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) (22601 Views)

Timz Joins Anonymous Music (Photos) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Siberia01:

Congrats to Him

But I'm still wondering
Why Nigerians are more concerned about music
Than science /tech development and improved livelihood...

There is hardly a day ... You don't read any news about this music guys

Education is not attractive and it's rewards ain't juicy.
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
I am not a fan of his music, but I like his hustling spirit.

Drop all these cultism stuff bro.
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Siberia01:

Congrats to Him

But I'm still wondering

It's the way the society is wired
Anti intellectualism is the bane of black societies globally
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

Set awon noise maker grin grin grin

Ema damiduro alone is enough to send shockwaves to any troll and non fan. grin

They will cry and dance at thesame time. grin
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Fortuneadeniyi3: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
4tomandchi:
He has been an inspiration to so many people and his music has touched a lot of lives around the world.

His recent gesture to give back to the society has also put him a a whole different pedestal in the Nigerian Music Industry. I know many will argue that true giving should be done secretly but I want to assure you that not many Nigerian big shot can give out 100m not to talk of 200+ million.

May God continue to take him higher till he brings home the Grammys!!!

FTC on Xmas day.
Use am buy Bitcoin na
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Fortuneadeniyi3: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
gnhpowerhouse:
No wonder u dey spend 800 naira on food thought a day and u are asking people what they spend ..Such Comment of yours will only come out from an hungry man and unreasonable man ...D noise maker can feedur Generations
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
4tomandchi:
He has been an inspiration to so many people and his music has touched a lot of lives around the world.

His recent gesture to give back to the society has also put him a a whole different pedestal in the Nigerian Music Industry. I know many will argue that true giving should be done secretly but I want to assure you that not many Nigerian big shot can give out 100m not to talk of 200+ million.

May God continue to take him higher till he brings home the Grammys!!!

FTC on Xmas day.
oga forget dat matter davido no give all that money out
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Siberia01:

Congrats to Him

But I'm still wondering

every nation has what they are gud on
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by gistray: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dishing out dog shit to his fans
Jonny
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Education is not attractive and it's rewards ain't juicy.

Exactly that’s why we’re all looking for alternative means
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Ttjj: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Really
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2021
LyfeJennings:
Wiz and Burna will never like this guy
But who cares, I LOVE HIM
He never like them too

And davido started it by unnecessary boasting

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Basic123:

He never like them too

And davido started it by unnecessary boasting

E dey happen
I believe the boasting Davido but as God don humble am
Dem suppose kill that bad blood and make Dem get along
Imagine a stage of David, Wiz, Burna, Naira Marley, Joe boy....
I mean it would push the entertainment scene beyond our imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2021
LyfeJennings:

E dey happen
I believe the boasting Davido but as God don humble am
Dem suppose kill that bad blood and make Dem get along
Imagine a stage of David, Wiz, Burna, Naira Marley, Joe boy....
I mean it would push the entertainment scene beyond our imagination

You are intelligent

Burna boy just came from nowhere and displaced Tekno from the top 3 with grammys and BETs and threatened Davido who was the raining king in 2018.
Davido released FEM at the heat of the threatening.

Only God saved wizkid with the joint win with beyonce.Infact,wizkid is immersed in GRACE.he even got grammy before burna before his own was announced before burna own and he has been nominated for grammy with one dance as far back as 2016 with one dance..

Wizkid maintains his lead this year.Davido felt threatened again after boasting that his Album will swallow Albums but the Album couldn't open mouth talkless of swallowing. so he started being very active to be in the news....donating money,buying flash cars and house etc.The last time davido won a major award was in 2018/19!...he was really humbled. THANKS FOR HIS PHILANTHROPY

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Mondrous(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

Set awon noise maker grin grin grin
mad man lyk u
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Basic123:

You are intelligent

Burna boy just came from nowhere and displaced Tekno from the top 3 with grammys and BETs and threatened Davido who was the raining king in 2018.
Davido released FEM at the heat of the threatening.

Only God saved wizkid with the joint win with beyonce.Infact,wizkid is immersed in GRACE.he even got grammy before burna before his own was announced before burna own and he has been nominated for grammy with one dance as far back as 2016 with one dance..

Wizkid maintains his lead this year.Davido felt threatened again after boasting that his Album will swallow Albums but the Album couldn't open mouth talkless of swallowing. so he started being very active to be in the news....donating money,buying flash cars and house etc.The last time davido won a major award was in 2018/19!...he was really humbled. THANKS FOR HIS PHILANTHROPY

Burna and David wahala started even before the release of FEM
Burna's mum supports Burna
David must have said something really bad and Burna self na very proud and arrogant nigha wey believe in himself
Wizkid own, him no fit ever settle with David
Their fight na made in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Zambian OAP, Nachela Dies 4 Months After Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.