Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A (3738 Views)

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York / I Want To Sell My Flight Ticket (from Lagos To Abuja) / Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by fameandfortune: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
I need help from anyone that knows a cult or brotherhood that can get me quick riches,i need to pay N5m for my flight training abroad next month and I don't have anyone else to talk to pls,i need help fast
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by OmoTier1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
I never knew your soul was worth ONLY 5million naira!

Just 'cos you want to learn to fly, you want to condemn your soul to enternal destruction?

What after getting the blood money for the training and just few days to getting your dream job you finally goes blind? Remember, satan gives does not give something for nothing. He give 5naira but takes 5naira plus 95naira!

God have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by dustydee: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Yes o! sell your life. You will get money to pay for your flight school and they will get their reward when you crash on your first flight.
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by Pukkah: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
fameandfortune:

I need help from anyone that knows a cult or brotherhood that can get me quick riches,i need to pay N5m for my flight training abroad next month and I don't have anyone else to talk to pls,i need help fast

Your desperation over some training that you used your own hands to apply for is baffling. Is this youthful exuberance or lack of deep thinking? Why bother to even go any training since you can get an almighty cult that will give you everything you need in life? What manner of weird thinking this is! Brotherhood! embarassed Nigerians!!!
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by snowdrops(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ OP

E don reach like this Hope when you are doing the sacrifice, you use blood of antelope and not some innocent soul.
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by Kx: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
For real
Ask Andy Okoye of "Living in Bondage" fame.
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by comoros199: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
Another stoopid eediot looking 4 a short cut. How did u hope to raise 5 million naira when you were applying 4 the course? Why apply 4 such an expensive programme when u knew u had no sponsor? Maybe u should talk to someone in ur family like ur mum or dad, I'm sure they'll take u to Okija.
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by 4ril: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by noblegas2(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2011
I think this should be moved to the Jokes section!
Re: I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A by Inkredible(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2017
Hehehehe....

Carry on.. let us know how it goes!

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Seme Border / Portugal D7 Visa / Nigeria Travel Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.