Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) (77853 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Yes! Waddle Is Banging Me-yvonne Okoro Finally Admits Relationship(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2021
This house may belong to your elder bro..u run go do video without fear cuz ur brother nor fit arrest u
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by dwilliams: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

You're the one that should not say what you dint know.
I'm almost done with a similar project and I've not even spent up to 25 million. Although, you have to consider cost of land if her house is in an high-rise area of Lagos. Plus I used topnotch materials so DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!

How much you take do decking? And how much you take do your parafet... your roofing before the installation in Gerrard roofing sheet... that house go near 80m .. 25m na just normal average upstairs e go give you
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Lordburna2(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=WizkidNews post=108814650] sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.[/s]lol...idiat!!! grin grin
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by azpekuliar: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Thanks oo, I'm almost done with a similar project and I've not even spent up to 30 million. Although, you have to consider cost of land if her house is in an high-rise area of Lagos.

Which cost of land? Can’t you see the surrounding area cheesy Abeg.
The value of that property is no were near the claimed figure.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by alabi484(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
But what if this girl paid to take pictures with this house just to show off
You just know her?
Gist lover go open her yanshh once again grin
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by debedebe(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Her real name is vivian tonte okoro, she was my dad former tenant at ikeja, which we both live together in same compound, She's a nice lady, former girlfriend to Larry okoro.

1 Like

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
georen:
she deserved it , because she visioned it can worked hard for it,

a sharp industrious Igbo girl,

there is a lot of them like this at upper iweka

Make Onye Eze no come arrest am again o
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations to her hope it's not audio this time around

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2021
WizkidNews:
sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.
Eno still easy if not all the plenty plenty ashawo for street at nights for don blow
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by olayiwola72(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
smasher1:

Don't say what you don't know, with low quality material, that building is worth around N100million. With very high quality, it can be up to the amount claimed.
Oga this house no fit pass 90 million
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2021
olayiwola72:

Oga this house no fit pass 90 million

Okay, thanks. At least higher than someone who said he built a similar building with 25m and it's almost completed. I wonder whether na different country him dey.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2021
debedebe:
Her real name is vivian tonte okoro, she was my dad former tenant at ikeja, which we both live together in same compound, She's a nice lady, former girlfriend to Larry okoro.

At least, someone knew her when she was struggling to be a nice lady. If people think it's easy to be a lady, they should go and build a similar structure. Even some of us struggling hard, don't have such as an asset.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2021
dwilliams:

How much you take do decking? And how much you take do your parafet... your roofing before the installation in Gerrard roofing sheet... that house go near 80m .. 25m na just normal average upstairs e go give you

Thanks o for the clarification. The pillars alone in the house, the same size of pillars at the gate, fence. The tiles all are expensive.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2021
zedegit:

Women that build their house before marriage, will like their husband to join them and won't fail to remind you that they built the house and will kick you out if you misbehave.

How can a man marry a lady that actually have such money and misbehave? It's the lady that would misbehave and he won't say anything. To avoid that, don't marry a lady wealthier than you.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by donforeign: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2021
dedonfranco:
Congratulations to Her.
Doing it when Buhari is your president is Greatest.
People that built house 8 years ago willnt understand this. Thanks to Big God.
I swear things cost
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Mentally sick woman, till the owner comes out.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Bundaweber: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2021
ayterajah:
God when

Before saying God when know that gistlover don cast blessing say that house no be her own
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Bundaweber: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2021
gypsey:
Mentally sick woman, till the owner comes out.

Gistlover say no be her house
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Bundaweber:

Gistlover say no be her house
She is house mad. Some sort of mental illness..

She will never stop pretending to own a house.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2021
She looks like crap
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Kingsleyebere:
[color=#000099][/color]

Abi
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by adonainana: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

But why use this to chase clout?

How is that building worth 500milliion

Boss na so it dey happen for this island ooo even Ajah areas

My friend bought a house for 120 million naira

Omo, the developers are very clever for the exterior the part you can see , expensive hints would be used to build it

So drive way to the toilet seats and there is this movat POP EMULSION paint that gives Lekki houses the district white colour you see

Omo apart from the imported tiles the cost of building the house that was sold for 120m is not close to even 30m

So the location and the fact that you live on the island and not in mushin is what you are paying for

Na so it dey go ooo

The game is the game all the way to banana island
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by kenodrill: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2021
That building isn't worth #100m
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

But why use this to chase clout?

How is that building worth 500milliion

Highest 60million
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by dwilliams: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
smasher1:

Thanks o for the clarification. The pillars alone in the house, the same size of pillars at the gate, fence. The tiles all are expensive.

Exactly.. Those tiles are all 60 by 60.. it will cost her almost 3m to 4m for the interior tiles alone and another 1.5m to 2m for the outside tiles... 60 by 60 sells for 5200 for a carton with just 4 pieces most of those guys criticizing her are either using old prices or have never built a house

Modified: Those tiles are worth more than my initial estimate... i recently did my Fathers 3 bedroom house in the village for almost 700k... i bought the tiles myself so no issue of cheating here... in her case 60 by 60 was used all through except for the outside walls
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2021
peppermint7:

How much be house for your side
forget, even building that is bigger and more beautiful and equipped is not up to 180m. This lady is just a definition of fake life. Imagine 500m for a house that cant contain 4 vehicles.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
I have seen this type of girls. They have the following characteristics.
- talk a lot
- lie too much
- crave attention
- they can do anything for money (even that shit eating Arab men make girls do)
- they mostly succeed
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
dwilliams:

Exactly.. Those tiles are all 60 by 60.. it will cost her almost 3m to 4m for the interior tiles alone and another 1.5m to 2m for the outside tiles... 60 by 60 sells for 5200 for a carton with just 4 pieces most of those guys criticizing her are either using old prices or have never built a house

Modified: Those tiles are worth more than my initial estimate... i recently did my Fathers 3 bedroom house in the village for almost 700k... i bought the tiles myself so no issue of cheating here... in her case 60 by 60 was used all through except for the outside walls

We actually built two flats in the village this year and I know how much was spent. It was close to 12m. And I was in charge although I didn't go to the market. I do sometimes get alternative quotations and I understand how expensive things are except you are not going for quality.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
WizkidNews:
sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.

You no well o... � � grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by gkvemgbia(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
kudos sister, you worked for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.